PDA

View Full Version : 78 Percent (!) of SC Blacks Back Barack

Hugh Lincoln
01-27-2008, 01:49 PM
Yowza.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/tacoma/24hour/politics/story/265750.html

Meanwhile, the majority of whites went for Hillary and Edwards.

What was that y'all were saying about race being a social construct? Looks like the races are pretty good at constructing themselves!

nevadamedic
01-27-2008, 02:08 PM
Yowza.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/tacoma/24hour/politics/story/265750.html

Meanwhile, the majority of whites went for Hillary and Edwards.

What was that y'all were saying about race being a social construct? Looks like the races are pretty good at constructing themselves!

Who cares.

Hugh Lincoln
01-27-2008, 10:26 PM
Hillary, for one.

Barack, too.

All the GOP candidates.

Pretty much anyone with a brain, actually.

glockmail
01-28-2008, 09:45 AM
There is a very real possibility that Clinton intentionally got the blacks riled up in SC against her, in order to get the whites riled up for her on Super Tuesday. This is all based on the assumption- which I think is correct- that most Democrats are racist or have racist tendancies.

Classact
01-28-2008, 09:53 AM
There is a very real possibility that Clinton intentionally got the blacks riled up in SC against her, in order to get the whites riled up for her on Super Tuesday. This is all based on the assumption- which I think is correct- that most Democrats are racist or have racist tendancies.Obama is a dead man walking in my opinion. If he gains support then he will be shot dead either by the Clinton's or by a skin head. The likelihood that he could actually become president is very low. It would be nice to see him get the lead on the national stage so there would be enough doubt in the Democrats minds that Hillary was responsible for him being shot.

glockmail
01-28-2008, 11:56 AM
Obama is a dead man walking in my opinion. If he gains support then he will be shot dead either by the Clinton's or by a skin head. The likelihood that he could actually become president is very low. It would be nice to see him get the lead on the national stage so there would be enough doubt in the Democrats minds that Hillary was responsible for him being shot.

Interesting theory but I don't see that happening. All the major candidates probably have security details and those guys know their stuff.

A more likely scenario is that Hillary's strategy works and she wins Super Tuesday then gets the Nom. That would cause blacks to stay at home during the General, or better yet, finally realize the the GOP is their party as it has been from the get-go.

Mr. P
01-28-2008, 12:03 PM
Interesting theory but I don't see that happening. All the major candidates probably have security details and those guys know their stuff.

A more likely scenario is that Hillary's strategy works and she wins Super Tuesday then gets the Nom. That would cause blacks to stay at home during the General, or better yet, finally realize the the GOP is their party as it has been from the get-go.

Reagan had secret service...so did Ford..so did JFK. I wouldn't be surprised at all if there is an attempt. Hope it never happens, I just won't be surprised.

glockmail
01-28-2008, 12:15 PM
Reagan had secret service...so did Ford..so did JFK. I wouldn't be surprised at all if there is an attempt. Hope it never happens, I just won't be surprised. That's all true but these guys hate Hillary and would suspect her and catch her, and she knows it. Historically anyone who has done up a US politician has been a loonie and loner, with the possible exception of LHO. And unlike LBJ Hilary does not have the FBI in her skirt pocket.

Trigg
01-28-2008, 12:47 PM
There is a very real possibility that Clinton intentionally got the blacks riled up in SC against her, in order to get the whites riled up for her on Super Tuesday. This is all based on the assumption- which I think is correct- that most Democrats are racist or have racist tendancies.

I tend to think this also. The Clintons aren't stupid and they're very sneaky.

I think labeling him the "black candidate" is their goal. IMO they're hoping most hispanics and whites abandon his cause once he's embraced by the black establishment. I also think that's why Jessy and Al haven't endorced him, they know most whites don't like them and they don't want to hurt his chances.

Mr. P
01-28-2008, 02:01 PM
I tend to think this also. The Clintons aren't stupid and they're very sneaky.

I think labeling him the "black candidate" is their goal. IMO they're hoping most hispanics and whites abandon his cause once he's embraced by the black establishment. I also think that's why Jessy and Al haven't endorced him, they know most whites don't like them and they don't want to hurt his chances.

He's a black JFK and will carry most of the South...I think he'll win the Dem. nom.

Nukeman
01-28-2008, 02:18 PM
He's a black JFK and will carry most of the South...I think he'll win the Dem. nom.gotta gree with you here Mr. P... I think he will get the nod as well!!!

Trigg
01-28-2008, 02:53 PM
He's a black JFK and will carry most of the South...I think he'll win the Dem. nom.

Time will tell.

I still think the whole thing was constructed by the Clintons to get his race injected into the campain, don't fit me with this yet, :tinfoil: I heard the same theory on the MSM.

My projection is Hillary wins Cali and enough other states to get the nod.