PDA

View Full Version : Prediction: "Thompson Will Back Romney"

Pale Rider
01-27-2008, 03:00 PM
Just heard that part of the Thompson campaign machine is gearing up to help Romney, so I predict a full blown endorsement by Fred Thompson for Mitt Romney is soon to follow.

Sorry nm and manu... Thompson will NOT be endorsing mclame the liberal.

Kathianne
01-27-2008, 03:54 PM
Just heard that part of the Thompson campaign machine is gearing up to help Romney, so I predict a full blown endorsement by Fred Thompson for Mitt Romney is soon to follow.

Sorry nm and manu... Thompson will NOT be endorsing mclame the liberal.

I don't know about Thompson, but it seems that a few of his key people are joining Romney. Liz Cheney did so today.

Pale Rider
01-27-2008, 03:58 PM
I don't know about Thompson, but it seems that a few of his key people are joining Romney. Liz Cheney did so today.

You heard the same then Kath... that's why I predict big Fred will endorse Mitt. If I'm wrong... hey... sue me... :laugh2:

Kathianne
01-27-2008, 04:01 PM
You heard the same then Kath... that's why I predict big Fred will endorse Mitt. If I'm wrong... hey... sue me... :laugh2:

Well friendships are funny things. I can see Fred sitting the endorsement thing out til the nominee is picked. Logic leaves one with Romney, at this point in time.

I could have done the 'practical Guiliani' vote awhile ago, seems his strategy was wrong. Then again, Tuesday may show different.

Pale Rider
01-27-2008, 04:35 PM
Well friendships are funny things. I can see Fred sitting the endorsement thing out til the nominee is picked. Logic leaves one with Romney, at this point in time.

I could have done the 'practical Guiliani' vote awhile ago, seems his strategy was wrong. Then again, Tuesday may show different.

I think "sanctuary city Rudy" will be the next to go after Tuesday. His numbers are really in the toilet.

Kathianne
01-27-2008, 04:39 PM
I think "sanctuary city Rudy" will be the next to go after Tuesday. His numbers are really in the toilet.

If so, no question, his supporters will go McCain or Democrat.

01-27-2008, 07:58 PM

actually im hoping he stays in through super tuesday because that hurts McCain.

01-27-2008, 09:23 PM
actually im hoping he stays in through super tuesday because that hurts McCain.

unless he turns around and backs Romney that is.:)