PDA

View Full Version : The 13 Steps of Liberals Anonymous

stephanie
01-28-2008, 04:59 AM
:wink2:

By C. MacLeod Fuller
Liberals Anonymous (LibAnon) is a nationwide organization of current, former, and recovering American liberals and Democrats. Its sole mission is to establish and maintain recovery programs designed to help similar individuals overcome the plethora of congenital illnesses inherent in postmodern American liberalism with which they are embittered. Liberals Anonymous accomplishes this worthy goal by making the idiosyncratic elemental disease nature of liberalism self-evident to the afflicted individual.

LibAnon then educates him (or her, as the case may be) in the cold steel of factual investigation and inoculation. This is followed by repetitive, supervised exercises in analysis and synthesis of actual and accurate concrete data, combined, when necessary, with occasional doses of reaction-formation therapy and electroshock treatments. After this, a documentary collection and a psychological baseline of Conservative opinions is established for the recovering liberal. These are rooted firmly in a substantial, PaleoCon strata of clear, hard fact. The individual's "factual baseline" is used as his daily touchstone to impede potential program backsliding or worse - withdrawal, followed by a return to magical thinking, renewed liberal ideation through collective association, and re-infection with its attendant self-deification.

Many LibAnon members have never before experienced an opinion actually based in either fact or the experiential real world, much less both. Academicians, politicians, and Episcopalians are the organization's most difficult members in which to affect even a semblance of thought moderation - much less cure.

An important part of the recovery program to which Liberals Anonymous subscribes is set forth in the chart below - 13 Prescriptive Principles or "Steps." These principles can be traced to experiences of LibAnon's membership following Democrat President Franklin Delano Roosevelt's unsuccessful attempt to stack the U.S. Supreme Court in order to impose by handpicked judicial fiat what he could not accomplish through Congress nor the ballot box.

Each of the 13 Principles was developed from years of successive approximation carried out by members' trial and error experiences freeing themselves from the pernicious grip of liberalism by confronting it and its progenitors head-to-head. The purpose of each step is to encourage, effect, and maintain spiritual, moral, cultural, fiscal, and political sobriety in the courageous recovering liberal. This is frequently quite difficult to effectuate in the aftermath of a life lived either partially or in toto (and in many cases, painfully destroyed) by the solipsistic confines of America's left-wing continuum - a continuum which extends from "caring progressives" to liberally fascistic, would-be totalitarians who embrace the consolidation of power in their own hands as the self-elected, self-justified and who are quite certain they know precisely what is best for everyone else while being equally prepared to compel it.

read them all here...
http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/01/the_13_steps_of_liberals_anony.html

red states rule
01-28-2008, 07:00 AM
Nice find Stephanie

I hope the libs here will go and seek the help they so desperately need

gabosaurus
01-28-2008, 11:37 AM
Kudos to you for continuing to come up with this ultra-right wing cut and paste shit. Not that a thinking person would actually care.

stephanie
01-28-2008, 12:06 PM
Kudos to you for continuing to come up with this ultra-right wing cut and paste shit. Not that a thinking person would actually care.

If you didn't care...why do you continue to comment...
is it you just can't help yourself?:laugh2:

Little-Acorn
01-28-2008, 12:21 PM
Kudos to you for continuing to come up with this ultra-right wing cut and paste shit.
The usual attack on the messenger from someone who can't refute the message. Don't you ever get tired of doing that?

Not that a thinking person would actually care.
And you would know this how? :lol:

gabosaurus
01-28-2008, 12:45 PM
There is nothing to "refute." It is merely hate speech. You can find that crap on pretty much every right-wing blog in cyberspace.
Why bring it here? If I want to read right wing garbage, I know where to find it.

stephanie
01-28-2008, 01:33 PM
There is nothing to "refute." It is merely hate speech. You can find that crap on pretty much every right-wing blog in cyberspace.
Why bring it here? If I want to read right wing garbage, I know where to find it.

What?..you haven't found any Rudepundit you wanted to post here lately..

I don't know who anointed you the expert on what is HATE SPEECH, but as you can see..you've criticized me for how long now? And do I listen? NO...If you really were smart, you'd see I post stuff like this because I KNOW it will get a rise out of YOU...:laugh2:

Get a grip..

red states rule
01-29-2008, 06:06 AM
If you didn't care...why do you continue to comment...
is it you just can't help yourself?:laugh2:

Gabby can't miss a chance to show true liberal compassion and tolerance