PDA

View Full Version : Barack's House

glockmail
01-28-2008, 09:47 AM
I heard on sat radio last night that Barack has a huge mansion worth about ten mil that he only paid 1.6 mil for, and the deal was made after he became senator, by some slum-lord guy. Looks like another corrupt Democrat.

Dilloduck
01-28-2008, 11:08 AM
You bigot !! :laugh2:

Mr. P
01-28-2008, 11:15 AM
Maybe he has more than one house? I saw his house on some report a few weeks ago. I think it was in response to this story...10 mil it ain't.

hjmick
01-28-2008, 11:15 AM
I'm not sure that Rezko is going to be too big of an issue for Obama. He should be, but I think Barack's association with him will be largely ignored.

glockmail
01-28-2008, 11:58 AM
Maybe he has more than one house? I saw his house on some report a few weeks ago. I think it was in response to this story...10 mil it ain't. I'm prolly wrong about the 10 mil. But I heard it was worth much more that he paid for it.

glockmail
01-28-2008, 12:00 PM
I'm not sure that Rezko is going to be too big of an issue for Obama. He should be, but I think Barack's association with him will be largely ignored. Yeah that's the guy: Rezko. He's a Syrian arab national. Not a good association for Barack Hussein Obama.

You mean ignored by the MSM.

hjmick
01-28-2008, 12:11 PM
Yeah that's the guy: Rezko. He's a Syrian arab national. Not a good association for Barack Hussein Obama.

You mean ignored by the MSM.

By the MSM and, now that a photo of Bill and Hillary flanking Rezko has surfaced, his toughest opponent.