PDA

View Full Version : A decade later, Bill still distrusted

gabosaurus
01-28-2008, 12:56 PM
I was going through some of the newspapers in S.C. and found one of the most inadvertently funny pictures I have seen in quite some time.
Seems some Hillary stooge decided it would be a great photo op to pose Bill with a white child and a black child. For diversity, you see.
Unfortunately for Bill (and Hillary), the stooge was unable to stage the kids' reaction. Particularly the girl on the right.
PRICELESS!! :laugh2:

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa137/gabriella8406/_44371425_bush_afp416.jpg

Yurt
01-28-2008, 01:24 PM
it looks like bush

Dilloduck
01-28-2008, 01:38 PM
it looks like bush

That's what I thought too :laugh2:

Mr. P
01-28-2008, 01:55 PM
it looks like bush

That's what I thought too :laugh2:

It sure doesn't look like Bill.

Pale Rider
01-28-2008, 03:01 PM
it looks like bush

Has to be bush. bubba clinton's hair is thicker and whiter, and his fingers are skinnier and longer.

Never the less, what the picture is telling me is, aunt jamima has been filling little daughters head with "hate whitey" stuff.

remie
01-28-2008, 04:43 PM
Has to be bush. bubba clinton's hair is thicker and whiter, and his fingers are skinnier and longer.

Never the less, what the picture is telling me is, aunt jamima has been filling little daughters head with "hate whitey" stuff.

Definately cant be Billy Boy...he doesnt have his hands on their asses.

glockmail
01-28-2008, 05:00 PM

Never the less, what the picture is telling me is, aunt jamima has been filling little daughters head with "hate whitey" stuff. LOL I was teaching a small group of kids math about 6 years ago and I had one student who was a black girl, and probably the brightest in the group. One day I made the mistake of wearing a pro-Bush ball cap to class and she immediately called me a racist.

OCA
01-28-2008, 05:08 PM
I was going through some of the newspapers in S.C. and found one of the most inadvertently funny pictures I have seen in quite some time.
Seems some Hillary stooge decided it would be a great photo op to pose Bill with a white child and a black child. For diversity, you see.
Unfortunately for Bill (and Hillary), the stooge was unable to stage the kids' reaction. Particularly the girl on the right.
PRICELESS!! :laugh2:

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa137/gabriella8406/_44371425_bush_afp416.jpg

Thats fucking George! ROTFLMFAO!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Mr. P
01-28-2008, 05:19 PM
Thats fucking George! ROTFLMFAO!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Yup...tis what it says in the properties of the photo too.

glockmail
01-28-2008, 09:07 PM
Obviously gabby figgered we would start to rail on Bill about this, then she would come in later and tell us that it was really Bush. :lame2:

retiredman
01-28-2008, 09:11 PM
LOL I was teaching a small group of kids math about 6 years ago and I had one student who was a black girl, and probably the brightest in the group. One day I made the mistake of wearing a pro-Bush ball cap to class and she immediately called me a racist.

she sounds pretty bright to me!

and my guess..there was nothing "immediate" about it... that was just the final straw.:coffee:

glockmail
01-28-2008, 09:21 PM
she sounds pretty bright to me!

and my guess..there was nothing "immediate" about it... that was just the final straw.:coffee: So you were in that class, that big fat dork with the low IQ. I suspected as much! :coffee:

retiredman
01-28-2008, 09:26 PM
So you were in that class, that big fat dork with the low IQ. I suspected as much! :coffee:

no. it was just my guess, given all I have read by you and about you.

I have never been near a math class taught be you, nor would I ever have a need to be.

glockmail
01-28-2008, 09:30 PM
no. it was just my guess, given all I have read by you and about you.

I have never been near a math class taught be you, nor would I ever have a need to be. I dunno man. Looking at your avatar picture you look just like the little goober. About the same level of maturity and intellect too! :laugh2:

retiredman
01-28-2008, 09:34 PM
I dunno man. Looking at your avatar picture you look just like the little goober. About the same level of maturity and intellect too! :laugh2:

how old were these "kids" you wer teaching?

glockmail
01-28-2008, 09:36 PM
how old were these "kids" you wer teaching?
I'm not sure. It was Middle School but this kid was kept back more than once. He needed a shave too. Yeah, I think it was you.

Maybe if you could post a larger picture of yourself I could tell for sure.

retiredman
01-29-2008, 07:02 AM
I'm not sure. It was Middle School but this kid was kept back more than once. He needed a shave too. Yeah, I think it was you.

Maybe if you could post a larger picture of yourself I could tell for sure.

a middle school kid with a moustache...he HAD to be one of your relatives! I'll bet he had a mullet too....

glockmail
01-29-2008, 07:13 AM
a middle school kid with a moustache...he HAD to be one of your relatives! I'll bet he had a mullet too.... You don't think I'd know one of my own? No, this kid was big and fat, slow in mind and body; just like the guy in your avatar. Glocksters are all long and lean, quick of foot and mind.

retiredman
01-29-2008, 07:23 AM
You don't think I'd know one of my own? No, this kid was big and fat, slow in mind and body; just like the guy in your avatar. Glocksters are all long and lean, quick of foot and mind.

here's a clue "glockster": big fat guys do not climb cheops!:laugh2:

glockmail
01-29-2008, 08:33 AM
here's a clue "glockster": big fat guys do not climb cheops!:laugh2: So you slimed down a bit after middle school?That's great for you man. Navy food and scrub-work will do that to you. So what were you then: 5-6, 220?

retiredman
01-29-2008, 08:54 AM
So you slimed down a bit after middle school?That's great for you man. Navy food and scrub-work will do that to you. So what were you then: 5-6, 220?

you could never work in a carnival guessing weights, that's for sure!:laugh2:

glockmail
01-29-2008, 09:07 AM
you could never work in a carnival guessing weights, that's for sure!:laugh2: No I've always had jobs that increased societal wealth, not sucked the life out of it. As a Democrat, you would not understand that.

retiredman
01-29-2008, 09:34 AM
No I've always had jobs that increased societal wealth, not sucked the life out of it. As a Democrat, you would not understand that.

those are the same kinds of jobs trhat I have had. So..yes I would.

glockmail
01-29-2008, 10:12 AM
those are the same kinds of jobs trhat I have had. So..yes I would.
If you did then you wouldn't be a democrat, who by nature are economically illiterate.

retiredman
01-29-2008, 01:52 PM
If you did then you wouldn't be a democrat, who by nature are economically illiterate.

::yawn:

more of your partisan bigotry.

glockmail
01-29-2008, 04:10 PM
::yawn:

more of your partisan bigotry. Interesting use of the term bigotry. I acknowledge that Democrats have certain beliefs, so that makes me a bigot. :lame2: