PDA

View Full Version : Romney, McCain call each other 'liberal'

Abbey Marie
01-28-2008, 01:33 PM
I like the fact that the word 'liberal' has become a dirty word for both parties, lol.

Romney, McCain call each other 'liberal'
By GLEN JOHNSON, Associated Press Writer
1 hour, 18 minutes ago

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - Mitt Romney and John McCain accused each other Monday of harboring liberal tendencies, a charge bordering on blasphemy in the increasingly caustic campaign for the Republican presidential nomination.

Romney struck first on the day before the winner-take-all Florida primary, criticizing the Arizona senator for his legislation reducing the role of money in politics, for his position on immigration and for his support of an energy bill that he said would have driven up consumer costs.

The polls show McCain and Romney in a state race that is too close to call.

Entire article:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080128/ap_on_el_pr/republicans_florida;_ylt=ApWDUuLAgwVsoBoZh2_ABo5I2 ocA

Dilloduck
01-28-2008, 01:37 PM
I like the fact that the word 'liberal' has become a dirty word for both parties, lol.

Romney, McCain call each other 'liberal'
By GLEN JOHNSON, Associated Press Writer
1 hour, 18 minutes ago

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - Mitt Romney and John McCain accused each other Monday of harboring liberal tendencies, a charge bordering on blasphemy in the increasingly caustic campaign for the Republican presidential nomination.

Romney struck first on the day before the winner-take-all Florida primary, criticizing the Arizona senator for his legislation reducing the role of money in politics, for his position on immigration and for his support of an energy bill that he said would have driven up consumer costs.

The polls show McCain and Romney in a state race that is too close to call.

Entire article:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080128/ap_on_el_pr/republicans_florida;_ylt=ApWDUuLAgwVsoBoZh2_ABo5I2 ocA

Might be the most honest thing we will hear outta them during the campaign. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
01-28-2008, 03:46 PM
Giuliani and Paul must be loving it. :coffee:

Pale Rider
01-31-2008, 03:34 AM
Romney should have just left well enough alone. We know mccain is a liberal, and didn't need him to tell us that.

stephanie
01-31-2008, 03:38 AM
Might be the most honest thing we will hear outta them during the campaign. :laugh2:

And the only truthful thing...:laugh2:

We are so screwed..

Abbey Marie
01-31-2008, 08:54 AM
And the only truthful thing...:laugh2:

We are so screwed..

Batten down the hatches, folks. It looks like it's going to be a gagifying four (or eight!) years whatever happens.