James Huffines, Banking Executive
David Pottruck, Chairman of Red Eagle Ventures
Frederick W. Smith, CEO of FedEx
Dax Swatek, President of Swatek and Associates
John Thain, CEO of Merrill Lynch

:salute:Just a few of a lot of key endorsements.:salute:

Complete lists here.
http://www.johnmccain.com/supporters/

Thats kick ass! Maybe they will get him a job come this November when he's unemployed.

Dilloduck
01-28-2008, 07:52 PM
Thats kick ass! Maybe they will get him a job come this November when he's unemployed.

Kissinger would only endorse a tool.

OCA
01-28-2008, 07:54 PM
For all you Repubs on this board you'd better hope that McCain doesn't get the nomination because that will ensure(not that I don't think its already a done deal) a Demo victory in November because most of the consrvatives I know who are hardcore anti-illegals said they wouldn't piss on the man if he were on fire much less vote for him and i'm guessing there are many more millions of conservatives who feel the same way, most said they will go 3rd party and that means hello Hillary!

OCA
01-28-2008, 07:56 PM
Kissinger would only endorse a tool.

By all accounts McCain is a douchebag so its only fitting that Kissinger the fucking sellout and NM like him.

nevadamedic
01-28-2008, 08:05 PM
For all you Repubs on this board you'd better hope that McCain doesn't get the nomination because that will ensure(not that I don't think its already a done deal) a Demo victory in November because most of the consrvatives I know who are hardcore anti-illegals said they wouldn't piss on the man if he were on fire much less vote for him and i'm guessing there are many more millions of conservatives who feel the same way, most said they will go 3rd party and that means hello Hillary!

You really are an idiot, Senator McCain will pull almost all of the Independant vote and as for out of a job, even with the slim possibility of him losing he still has his job as a United States Senator.

OCA
01-28-2008, 08:08 PM
You really are an idiot, Senator McCain will pull almost all of the Independant vote and as for out of a job, even with the slim possibility of him losing he still has his job as a United States Senator.

All of the independent vote? You are either a douchebag or a dumbass, this election is about Bush and how he's fucked everything up and let me fill you in........he's hated. So like in 2006 people are going to vote Demo has their way of telling Bush to go fuck himself.

Keep on disbelieving that and you are in for a real shocker in November, I suggest you keep all sharp objects away from your retarded ass.

82Marine89
01-28-2008, 08:14 PM
All of the independent vote? You are either a douchebag or a dumbass, this election is about Bush and how he's fucked everything up and let me fill you in........he's hated. So like in 2006 people are going to vote Demo has their way of telling Bush to go fuck himself.

Keep on disbelieving that and you are in for a real shocker in November, I suggest you keep all sharp objects away from your retarded ass.

I vote dumbass.

5stringJeff
01-28-2008, 08:53 PM

I vote dumbass.

I say both.

McCain will never be President, and even if he does win the GOP nomination, he won't poll more than 40% nationwide. Real conservatives won't vote for him.

theHawk
01-29-2008, 12:06 AM
The Republican party abandoned conservatives when they didn't support Hunter and Thompson.

Now we're left with a flip-flopping millionaire trying to buy his way into the whitehouse, and an Amnesty lib.

01-29-2008, 12:29 AM

He will still be a senator