PDA

View Full Version : Since were gonna talk about retards

actsnoblemartin
01-28-2008, 09:30 PM
The only retard was your mother for having you, you little basterd.

I hope you get hit by a fucking bus, you worthless piece of shit.

Back on my ignore list you go, its sad that certain people dont have the fucking balls to put you in your place so i have too.

OCA
01-28-2008, 09:34 PM
The only retard was your mother for having you, you little basterd.

I hope you get hit by a fucking bus, you worthless piece of shit.

Back on my ignore list you go, its sad that certain people dont have the fucking balls to put you in your place so i have too.

LOL! This is purely amateur Ray. If you would like me to respond to you further show me some of this so called intelligence you posess within the context of your flames. My 11 yr old probably says the same shit you spouted to his friends at school.

Call someone for help Ray because you flipped your car when the green flag dropped.

actsnoblemartin
01-28-2008, 09:38 PM
Whatever you said, youre still a vile, disgusting, pile of dog shit, that i hope gets run over by a tank, slowly and repeatedly.

and youre mom is still a retard for having you.

oh, and if you have any kids, theire daddy is the scum of the earth.

dont like it, kiss my proud jewish ass faggot

OCA
01-28-2008, 09:43 PM
Whatever you said,

"i'm rubber your glue what you say bounces off me and sticks on you":laugh2::laugh2:

Someone please help Ray! I'm dying to unleash the fury but I will not pick on the defenseless.

Psychoblues
01-29-2008, 02:37 AM
OCA is a juvenile, martin. Can't you tell by his posts? He went for years on this board and others thinking about testicles flying in his face. After being called out on it he resorts to such shit as:

"i'm rubber your glue what you say bounces off me and sticks on you" and he adds a few cartoons for additional juvenile entertainment.

What else can you make of it?

OCA
01-29-2008, 05:29 AM
OCA is a juvenile, martin. Can't you tell by his posts? He went for years on this board and others thinking about testicles flying in his face. After being called out on it he resorts to such shit as:

"i'm rubber your glue what you say bounces off me and sticks on you" and he adds a few cartoons for additional juvenile entertainment.

What else can you make of it?

Lol its like i'm at a bar and the bartender and bouncers are begging me not to fuck up the old drunk sitting next to me who keeps running his piehole incessantly about nothing.

You didn't even read the whole thread did you liar? Your friend Raymond is retarded and it shows on the board liar.