PDA

View Full Version : A small tip

MtnBiker
01-28-2008, 09:50 PM
So yesterday afternoon was a nice day. I decided to clean out the front of my truck. After I was done I rolled both windows down about 3 inches to let air circulate through the cab. Well I forgot to roll them back up later. And Murphy's law was in full effect, it was a driving snow when I woke up this morning. There was about 3 inches of snow on everything inside of my truck, doh!!

Do yourself a favor, roll your windows up if the forecast calls for rain or snow. :D

Mr. P
01-28-2008, 09:54 PM
So yesterday afternoon was a nice day. I decided to clean out the front of my truck. After I was done I rolled both windows down about 3 inches to let air circulate through the cab. Well I forgot to roll them back up later. And Murphy's law was in full effect, it was a driving snow when I woke up this morning. There was about 3 inches of snow on everything inside of my truck, doh!!

Do yourself a favor, roll your windows up if the forecast calls for rain or snow. :D

Been there done that, more than once. I only had one I could never get dry.

glockmail
01-28-2008, 10:06 PM
Ouch!

One time I got stuck at college in a blizzard. My old man was stuck on a job out of state and my Mum called me for help. I had to hitchhike and walk 10 miles to get home, to find that she had left the garage doors open "to make it easier to get the cars out".

Kathianne
01-29-2008, 07:02 AM

Dang that Murphy! I can't rep you, but would to ease your sorrow! :laugh2: