PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the New Crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
01-29-2008, 02:02 AM
All of the newly announced mods have my respect and have had it for some time now. As for jimnyc and MB, they have always had my respect!!!!!!

Here's the list as posted by jimyc in the General section:

5stringJeff - moderator
Abbey - moderator
Jackass - moderator

I think they all deserve a hearty applause, welcome and a promise to abide their reasoning given at least the courtesies expected from any disagreement.

I promise you that we will have our disagreements and I further promise you that I will not forego your decisions off the board as others have done. I think our disagreements are always handled better on site and on board. Don't you!!?!?!?!?!??!?!

I know we will never get along, but we can talk? Reich?

Psychoblues
01-29-2008, 02:10 AM
I posted this over in Current Events but I think it has significance there and here as well. Can I buy anyone a drink? Set 'um up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here it is:

"All of the newly announced mods have my respect and have had it for some time now. As for jimnyc and MB, they have always had my respect!!!!!!

Here's the list as posted by jimyc in the General section:

5stringJeff - moderator
Abbey - moderator
Jackass - moderator

I think they all deserve a hearty applause, welcome and a promise to abide their reasoning given at least the courtesies expected from any disagreement.

I promise you that we will have our disagreements and I further promise you that I will not forego your decisions off the board as others have done. I think our disagreements are always handled better on site and on board. Don't you!!?!?!?!?!??!?!

I know we will never get along, but we can talk? Reich?"

Ain't life WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
01-29-2008, 02:19 AM
hiccup...

:clap:

:coffee:

Psychoblues
01-29-2008, 02:32 AM
Good to see you, staphy!!!!!! Have you had another good night at the Lion's Club?

hiccup...

:clap:

:coffee:

We got a good bunch on the committee now, how can we help them?

stephanie
01-29-2008, 02:46 AM
Good to see you, staphy!!!!!! Have you had another good night at the Lion's Club?

We got a good bunch on the committee now, how can we help them?

Good to see you Psycho!!!!!!!!
Lions Club bar and grill is only open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday...

We've always had a great bunch...
How can we help them??? We can continue being that big lovable group of people that we are...:laugh2:

Psychoblues
01-29-2008, 02:58 AM
Dig that, staphy!!!!!!!!! Can you be the very first to give them all a big ol' ((((((((((((((((((((New Staff))))))))))))))))))))))?

How can we help them??? We can continue being that big lovable group of people that we are...:laugh2:

We have a great bunch here and I hope we'll grow into a bigger and greater bunch. Don't you share my ambitions?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

nevadamedic
01-29-2008, 03:26 AM

I thought you goto the Senior Citizens Center? :poke:

stephanie
01-29-2008, 03:32 AM

You really need some new material dear..
You are sounding like Pete and RePete....K:coffee:

Psychoblues
01-29-2008, 03:35 AM
You are such an attention hog, nm.

staphy is at least as young and fit as you. Do you have a problem with that? How 'bout poking that stick in your own eye, punk?