PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Jackson Not Offended By Clinton Remarks

Psychoblues
01-29-2008, 03:19 AM
All that "nigger" shit is purely a Republican and/or MSM thing. And that's the God's honest TRUTH!!!!!!!!!

"The Rev. Jesse Jackson said late Sunday that he was not offended by comments on Saturday by former President Bill Clinton, who brought up Mr. Jackson’s name in response to a question about Senator Barack Obama.
Mr. Clinton had noted that Mr. Jackson had won South Carolina in the Democratic contests in 1984 and 1988. Pundits and many in the blogosphere interpreted Mr. Clinton’s mention of Mr. Jackson as an attempt to diminish Mr. Obama — and what would turn out to be his landslide victory Saturday in South Carolina over Senator Hillary Clinton — because Mr. Jackson had not gone on to win the Democratic nomination.
But Mr. Jackson said he did not see it that way.
“I don’t read anything negative into Clinton’s observation,” Mr. Jackson said in a phone conversation late Sunday night from India, where he is taking part in a commemoration of the 60th anniversary of the assassination of Mahatma Gandhi.

Still, Mr. Jackson said that he had spoken to Mr. Obama on Saturday night and to Mr. Clinton a few days earlier and that he had appealed to both to “take it to a higher ground.”,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Much, much more: http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/01/28/jackson-not-upset-by-clinton-remarks/index.html?ex=1359262800&en=de25afa9188d7cde&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

I ad libbed but I do that a lot. What do you think about the jamm?

stephanie
01-29-2008, 03:27 AM
Why should he...he makes money from the Clintons stirring up racism...

Then how would he pay for his mistresses....????

He'd actually have to get a REAL JOB....:eek:

Psychoblues
01-29-2008, 03:45 AM
Jesse has had a "real" job for many years now, staphy. How do you figure differently?

Like you, he's probably had many affairs. What business is that of yours or mine?

stephanie
01-29-2008, 05:11 AM
Jesse has had a "real" job for many years now, staphy. How do you figure differently?

Like you, he's probably had many affairs. What business is that of yours or mine?

What has been his real job..????

Besides being a race baiter and paying for his mistress out of the money he makes being a Reeeeeeeeeeeevernd???:laugh2:

nevadamedic
01-29-2008, 03:52 PM

Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton give new meaning to the word racist.

Nukeman
01-29-2008, 04:02 PM

Jesse Jackson "only" real job has been extortion. He threatens to bring boycots of any business that "he" thinks may be racist. He intern will "stop" said boycot if the business will only "donate" to his rainbow/push coillition.

Dont know about you but that sure sounds like extortion to me. Ohh by the way the Rainbow/PUSH coilition PAY his salary.....

nevadamedic
01-29-2008, 04:07 PM

Typical Liberal BS. Everything is ok if a Liberal shithead commits adultry but if a Republican does is then you guys go nuts and cry foul.

PostmodernProphet
01-29-2008, 08:23 PM
"I knew Jessie Jackson, Senator, and you're no Jessie Jackson".......

Dilloduck
01-29-2008, 08:36 PM
I bet Jesse is thrilled to be compared to someone that people actually like ! :laugh2:

Hugh Lincoln
01-30-2008, 10:29 PM
What does he think about Bill calling Obama a "fancy-talking nigger"? That might have been kind of offensive.

Little-Acorn
02-01-2008, 11:35 AM
Jesse Jackson Not Offended By Clinton Remarks

Somebody said something that Jesse Jackson was not offended by?

Now THAT'S news!

:lol:

Psychoblues
02-06-2008, 01:33 AM
How do you live with such poison in your minds?

stephanie
02-06-2008, 01:40 AM
How do you live with such poison in your minds?

You should ask Jessie Jackson that one...:coffee:

Psychoblues
02-06-2008, 02:39 AM
Just how do you figure, staphy?

You should ask Jessie Jackson that one...:coffee:

Have the cape cods done their damage on yours?

emmett
02-15-2008, 02:53 PM
Mr. Jackson, an esteemed statesman from SC, IL, GA, MS or wherever he is actually from, and Mr. Sharpton, respected former candidate for President of the United States of America, are astute examples of a modern America where a black dude CAN be an influencial and intergral contributor to the democratic proces.

Stephanie honey, you are just way out there on this one. Why darling, just the the mere suggestion that Mr. Jackson is a whoremonger, process invader and liar is well...............pretty damn accurate. However.....you got to get with the times baby. Affirmative Action has taught us certain lessons.....obviously you aren't watching CNN.

Psycho, as usual is all over the details concerning this matter and it really looks menial for you to continue to interject your opinion. Silly Girl! You should know that he has forgotten more than you will ever know about political figures in the Democratic Party.

I wonder what the chick that does Al Sharpton's hair really thinks when he sits down at the chair. Here is what I know. It isn't John Edwards' hair stylist. Hey, I think we should all boycott Al Sharpton's hair stylist.

Psychoblues
02-18-2008, 12:25 AM
Wuzza matter, emmet? Is the road getting hard on you, you bored or have nothing substantial to add to this conversation? Maybe you just want to bitch out loud?

emmett
02-21-2008, 12:06 AM
Wuzza matter, emmet? Is the road getting hard on you, you bored or have nothing substantial to add to this conversation? Maybe you just want to bitch out loud?

Actually David I am at home now and have been for several weeks. I'm having a great time too. Maybe it is affecting my thinking process. I should have known better than to make a joke that included you.

I am sorry sir!

Now, follow these instructions: bend your knees a little and have some damn fun! Watch the ball, pick out a good pitch and hit it with a level swing.

You didn't get bit by one of those big Mississippi skitterz did ya?

Psychoblues
02-22-2008, 01:44 AM
You attacking me? I should've known better than to associate myself with one so shallow as you.

Actually David I am at home now and have been for several weeks. I'm having a great time too. Maybe it is affecting my thinking process. I should have known better than to make a joke that included you.

I am sorry sir!

Now, follow these instructions: bend your knees a little and have some damn fun! Watch the ball, pick out a good pitch and hit it with a level swing.

You didn't get bit by one of those big Mississippi skitterz did ya?

Howz ya' memory? Forget this one. Think about it. did you get that dig on CNN?

emmett
02-22-2008, 02:50 AM
You attacking me? I should've known better than to associate myself with one so shallow as you.

Say this three times:
Emmett is not shallow................
Emmett is not shallow...............
Emmett is not shallow...............

Now you straightn up young man or I'll have you writing sentences, and you may not tape your pencils together for better production do you hear me?

Howz ya' memory? Forget this one. Think about it. did you get that dig on CNN?

No

stephanie
02-22-2008, 03:21 AM
Jessie Jackson is the worst possible leader of the end of racism

He is the instigator of the continuing of racism there is....

And the only people suffering for it the Black people falling him, and the continued racism against white, that we are now suffering because of it

Thank you Rev. al sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Michelle Obama and the God of racism your next god of a President........Barack Obambam the new age Black President ........the so called President all of the people..........:dance:

stephanie
02-22-2008, 05:23 AM
Jessie Jackson is the worst possible leader of the end of racism

He is the instigator of the continuing of racism there is....

And the only people suffering for it the Black people falling him, and the continued racism against white, that we are now suffering because of it

Thank you Rev. al sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Michelle Obama and the God of racism your next god of a President........Barack Obama the new age Black President ........the so called President all of the people..........:dance:

read the church doctrine he belongs to.........they are a separatist Church for Only Black people......

Yu idiots white who are bowing down at the feet of you God Bambam, thinks you are the evil people who have keep the black man down.......No mater we are in the 21 century..........they don't want to move on.....
And you fools fall and worship at his feet.......

Obambam doesn't care for withe people,,,,,,,,,,he looks at you as useful idiots........

Psychoblues
02-24-2008, 12:08 AM
Can I borrow that pointy hat from you?

No

Glad you're getting to spend some time at the hootch, slick. Ain't life WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 12:18 AM
Jesse jackson is ok with it, because clinton is a democrat. Liberal politicians get a pass from the media and fellow liberals for saying racial offensive things, like howard dean and others

but a conservative says a word and the media and the national association of black idiots, is all over them

Psychoblues
02-24-2008, 12:49 AM
Got any examples, martin?

Jesse jackson is ok with it, because clinton is a democrat. Liberal politicians get a pass from the media and fellow liberals for saying racial offensive things, like howard dean and others

but a conservative says a word and the media and the national association of black idiots, is all over them

Any that you would like to share?

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 03:05 AM
howard dean has said some very vile things, I cant remember any off the top of my head, and the fact a senator from a southern state is crucified for kissing that old conservative butt at his 100 birthday party, but the dems can say, any black man who isnt a dem, is an uncle tom, and other vile things about jews, whites, christians, because they dont agree with them

Got any examples, martin?

Any that you would like to share?

Psychoblues
02-24-2008, 03:27 AM
I've heard much the same, martin, but I can't find a single credible source that can verify any of it.

howard dean has said some very vile things, I cant remember any off the top of my head, and the fact a senator from a southern state is crucified for kissing that old conservative butt at his 100 birthday party, but the dems can say, any black man who isnt a dem, is an uncle tom, and other vile things about jews, whites, christians, because they dont agree with them

Do you have any links?

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 03:30 AM
http://www.nationalblackrepublicans.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=pages.DYK-Democratic%20Party%20Thinks%20Blacks%20Are%20Stupi&tp_preview=true

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/sleuth/2008/02/jewish_rep_cohen_battles_antis.html

http://gopcapitalist.tripod.com/democratrecord.html

http://bloodthirstywarmonger.blogspot.com/2007/12/racist-comments-from-democratic-leaders.html

http://liberalscum.com/democratsracist.html

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sM19YOqs7hU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sM19YOqs7hU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I've heard much the same, martin, but I can't find a single credible source that can verify any of it.

Do you have any links?

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 03:45 AM
Howard dean, party chair of the democrats

http://www.blackconservative.net/RL.html

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/2/16/63616.shtml

http://www.useless-knowledge.com/1234/feb/article239.html

http://www.blackamericaweb.com/site.aspx/sayitloud/dean302

http://www.cc.org/content.cfm?id=227

http://www.pinkthunder.com/pinkthunder/2005/03/is_howard_dean_.html

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/09/21/beck-racist-obama/

http://fromtheduke.blogspot.com/2008/01/racist-democrats-do-it-again-shuckn-and.html

stephanie
02-24-2008, 03:53 AM
I can't believe Psycho, that you would want to see our United States end up in a civil war..........but the way it is working out to be with the total mulitcultrisam of us.......that is what is going to happen...

what HAPPEND WHERE WE WERE ALL THE AMEREICANS OF THE united STATES..........that ended when we all became a HYPONIED A RACE-American.........

WE WERE AT ONE TIME A UTNITED States OF America.......but the people who have wish to tear us up have succeed

I am sad to see you have given your ok in this...........You break my heart.

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 03:54 AM
I believe multi-culteralism is a scam to tear us a part by obsessing on our differences rather then our similarities.

we are now everything first before american instead of the other way around

I could call myself an israel american

BUT no, i dont believe in that, your either an american first, or your not american in my book

I can't believe Psycho, that you would want to see our United States end up in a fucking civil war..........but the way it is working out to be with the total mulitcultrisam of us.......that is what is going to happen...

what THE FUCK HAPPEND WHERE WE WERE ALL THE AMEREICANS OF THE united STATES..........that ended when we all became a HYPONIED A RACE-American.........

WE WERE AT ONE TIME A UTNITED States OF America.......but the people who have wish to tear us up have succeed

I am sad to see you have given your ok in this...........You break my heart.

Psychoblues
02-24-2008, 04:02 AM
Well, this conversation has reduced itself from absurd to just plain old sillyass bigotted ignorance.

Yall have fun.

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 04:05 AM
you wanted links, and because you disagree with the source of the links: which i assume, corect me if im wrong is because they are mostly, not exclusively conservative, they shouldnt be read by you?

I admit, some are a bit more harsh then others, some could be considered hateful, but thats not the point.

You and I and every board memders should read only what comfortable, we should read it, because its possible it might be the truth, we have a moral and ethical obligation to atleast examine the evidence, and then check other sources, and see if its true.

I guess ill never read a liberal site, cause i can just say their all hateful

Its the information that counts, ive watched palestinian propaganda, read info from white hate groups, hate websites from the left and right.

Its not neccesarily a lie because i dont like the source.

Thats why you always check facts

you asked for links, and thank god for ocd :laugh2:, or you wouldnt have any links from me.

Well, this conversation has reduced itself from absurd to just plain old sillyass bigotted ignorance.

Yall have fun.

stephanie
02-24-2008, 04:18 AM
Well, this conversation has reduced itself from absurd to just plain old sillyass bigoted ignorance.

Yall have fun.

I don't care for you and I..........I care for my sons and daughters, who is going to have to deal with this fucking causes.......because us adults didn't stand up and fucking fix it when we should of...........

wE SHOULD HANG OUR HEAD IN SHAME..........REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRATS..........WE THOUGHT WE WERR WINNING .......ALL WE WERE DOING IS LOSING.........

stephanie
02-24-2008, 04:38 AM
The fucking choice is simple

democrat.........relay on the government.....give nothing and relay on the GOVEMRNT

Republican.......work hard, make your own way, work your way out of poverty, expect nothing form anybody........

it's simple...........vote your consciences

live your life free......or live your life relaying on the GOVEMENT AND GIVE UP YOU FREEDOMS AND EXPECT THE GOVERMENT TO TELL YOU HOW YOU SHOULD LIVE.........

IT'S YOUR CHOICE........NOBOBY IS BEATING INTO MAKING A CHOICE.......

Psychoblues
02-24-2008, 04:48 AM
OK, staphy, unplug your vibrator. It's causing you to talk silly again.

stephanie
02-24-2008, 04:59 AM
go tp hell.........my so called friend.........:fu:

stephanie
02-24-2008, 05:01 AM
[QUOTE=stephanie;206750]The fucking choice is simple

democrat.........relay on the government.....give nothing and relay on the GOVEMRNT

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 09:33 AM
I believe in doing everything you can for yourself, and if you truly need help because of a disability, there is no shame in that.

Psychoblues
02-27-2008, 01:36 AM
Damn, you're cute wearing that orange peel helmet!!!!!!!!

I got your pm, staphy, can I buy you drink?