PDA

View Full Version : Was "state of the union thread"

Psychoblues
01-29-2008, 12:18 AM
When you get done licking your sore dick and admiring the naked pictures of your grandaughters and lusting after votes that you can't do anything but buy for yourself or whatever get back with me, zorro.

It is truly amazing how you can watch the very same thing everyone else does and see nothing but negatives....... oh thats right, you're a lib, if it isn't molesting children, homo sex or buying votes from the lowest forms of life in this country, it's just not "progressive" enough for you. It's no wonder why you identify with "the blues", it's nothing but whining too.

You are one sick zero, zorro.

82Marine89
01-29-2008, 12:23 AM
When you get done licking your sore dick and admiring the naked pictures of your grandaughters and lusting after votes that you can't do anything but buy for yourself or whatever get back with me, zorro.

You are one sick zero, zorro.

You need to leave family members, especially grandkids out of this. That's plain wrong.

Psychoblues
01-29-2008, 12:29 AM
You need to talk to zero, 82M'. He started it. I can be just as revulsive as he can. But, you already knew that, didn't you?

You need to leave family members, especially grandkids out of this. That's plain wrong.

Or, maybe you are just as ignorant? I notice you haven't said a word about his condemnation of everything and mostly me?

82Marine89
01-29-2008, 12:32 AM
You need to talk to zero, 82M'. He started it. I can be just as revulsive as he can. But, you already knew that, didn't you?

Or, maybe you are just as ignorant? I notice you haven't said a word about his condemnation of everything and mostly me?

He described what liberals protect and stand for. He didn't mention anything about your family, did he?

Psychoblues
01-29-2008, 12:38 AM
I went back and double checked. He condemns quite unfairly liberals as generally recognised as Americans in a most ignorant and intolerant way. Liberals are my family. I can't help it if you disagree. Just how revulsive do you have to be to get your otherwise "fair" discernment and subsequent opinion?

He described what liberals protect and stand for. He didn't mention anything about your family, did he?

You choose to repeat his molesting ass statements so you too can get back with me after you get done peering at your neighbors children, OK?

82Marine89
01-29-2008, 12:56 AM
I went back and double checked. He condemns quite unfairly liberals as generally recognised as Americans in a most ignorant and intolerant way. Liberals are my family. I can't help it if you disagree. Just how revulsive do you have to be to get your otherwise "fair" discernment and subsequent opinion?

You choose to repeat his molesting ass statements so you too can get back with me after you get done peering at your neighbors children, OK?

Tell me the ACLU doesn't defend NAMBLA.

Psychoblues
01-29-2008, 01:03 AM
I don't have a clue about that, pretty one. I heard once they were taking up the case of Larry Craig but I am not a member of the ACLU. As far as I know the ACLU is not partisan and I really don't have any dogs in their fights

Tell me the ACLU doesn't defend NAMBLA.

Has the NAMBLA thing interfered with your propensities to enjoy the boys gym classes?

Sitarro
01-29-2008, 01:24 AM
You're wearing those thick beer goggles tonight aren't you psicho?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues
01-29-2008, 01:32 AM
Nawwww,,,,I'm just chillin' on the 'net and tryin' to discuss the pitiful SOTU by the 'lil one and fighting off bullshit accusations by jerks that have problems with their religions. Wuz' up with you, zero?

Psychoblues
01-29-2008, 03:41 AM
I see you're finally tired of licking your dick, zero.

Oh boy, a couple of drunken know nothings with the same asinine opinion..... what's new?

Ha ha ha ha ha
The three idiots running for the dimwits..... Hill, Jonny Boy and BamBam are the biggest bunch of "pandering to the pathetic" tools ever.

"Do you sit at home across a couch on the stoop all day? You deserve free health care and a living wage for all that you do for our country...... vote for me and you'll get it, some fried chicken, some malt liquor and a carton of Kool cigs"........ the slogan for all things democrat.

Democrat philosophy is to keep anyone that is poor or has a blue collar job exactly where they are.... drinking cheap beer and watching ugly loud cars go round in circles on a muddy dirt track or...... watching basketball every night so your brain becomes as numb as possible..... basically raising cattle that you get a vote from. Keep believing boys, that's what you do best.:laugh2:

But, you ain't even gonna get a sniff at mine, dig it, cowgirl? How you doin' with the "boys", zero?