PDA

View Full Version : Gore Needs To Come Out And Back Obama

NATO AIR
01-29-2008, 11:05 AM
I say this because his is the last Dem endorsement that could actually do more serious damage to Hillary.

If he doesn't, he's even more of a coward than I thought he was.

The Clintons treated him like dirt, ignored him, ridiculed him, etc. Its not about turning the other cheek or fighting back, but about doing what's right. They're even trying to steal the nomination (going back on their word and trying to get Michigan & Florida's delegates), not to mention racially dividing the party to seize power.

He can sit back and watch them steal this, or he can kick them in the junk and send them back to Arkansas where they belong (and hopefully years from now a federal prison).

Nukeman
01-29-2008, 11:08 AM
I say this because his is the last Dem endorsement that could actually do more serious damage to Hillary.

The Clintons treated him like dirt, ignored him, ridiculed him, etc. Its not about turning the other cheek or fighting back, but about doing what's right. They're even trying to steal the nomination (going back on their word and trying to get Michigan & Florida's delegates), not to mention racially dividing the party to seize power.
He can sit back and watch them steal this, or he can kick them in the junk and send them back to Arkansas where they belong (and hopefully years from now a federal prison).
This surprises you how??????
These people are more crooked than most of the convicts behind bars. They have lied, stolen, covered up, perjured, falsified information, obstructed justice, and even murdered to get what they have. Why wouldn't they shit on little old Al??

nevadamedic
01-29-2008, 03:58 PM

He is going to endorse Obama. Read up on the Gang Of Four(Gore, Kennedy, Kerry and Dean).

01-29-2008, 04:05 PM
i thought he already had...

Abbey Marie
01-29-2008, 04:40 PM
"Gore needs to come out".

"And back Obama."

Is there something we don't know about the ol' perfesser? :coffee:

Kathianne
01-29-2008, 04:41 PM
"Gore needs to come out".

"And back Obama."

Is there something we don't know about the ol' perfesser? :coffee:

I wish I hadn't repped you before, this is the best! :cheers2:

NATO AIR
01-29-2008, 09:48 PM
I wish I hadn't repped you before, this is the best! :cheers2:

That is a great one. Maybe he's been hanging out in Hollywood too long....

nevadamedic
01-29-2008, 09:51 PM
i thought he already had...

Nope he hasn't yet. He is the last member of the "Gang Of Four" to come out. Newsmax said that me night consider a run for President still but I think it is way to late in the game. Although I think he would take out Obama Bin Laden if he entered.