PDA

View Full Version : Jerome and "his" chair

jimnyc
01-29-2008, 03:33 PM
He likes to squish himself into my son's Spiderman chair! And no, that's not a turd underneath him! LOL My Chihuahua had a tiny teddy bear that he slowly pulled the arms, legs and head off of leaving just a torso (which the little idiot still sleeps with every night) - and that's underneath Jerome's butt in this pic.

Kathianne
01-29-2008, 03:35 PM
He likes to squish himself into my son's Spiderman chair! And no, that's not a turd underneath him! LOL My Chihuahua had a tiny teddy bear that he slowly pulled the arms, legs and head off of leaving just a torso (which the little idiot still sleeps with every night) - and that's underneath Jerome's butt in this pic.

Now that dog is so cute, it almost makes me want to get one again! They are loverly when sleeping!

Abbey Marie
01-29-2008, 03:41 PM
Jim, I suspect that Jerome sees himself as a much smaller dog, lol!

LiberalNation
01-29-2008, 03:42 PM
Nah they snore very loud when sleeping. I can't let our pug sleep in the same room with me without the radio on.

nevadamedic
01-29-2008, 03:55 PM

So your little dog is sadistic?:laugh2:

jackass
01-29-2008, 04:49 PM
So your little dog is sadistic?:laugh2:

It is Jims dog isnt it?? :laugh2:

Joan
01-29-2008, 04:58 PM
Jerome is my little baby = give him a great big smooch from Grandma - hope to see him soon!

glockmail
01-29-2008, 05:29 PM
His face looks like he likes to chase parked cars.