PDA

View Full Version : File this one under, "Woops!"

hjmick
01-29-2008, 04:24 PM
Illegal Aliens Rear End Homeland Security Vehicle
January 29th, 2008 @ 12:49pm
by Jayme West/KTAR

A mini-van full of illegals rear-ended a Homeland Security SUV this morning on I-10.

No one was hurt.

The 11 illegal immigrants inside the van were taken into custody by ICE.

VAN FULL OF ILLEGALS REAR ENDS HOMELAND SECURITY SUV... (http://www.ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=716522)

I can't stop laughing... :lmao:

Kathianne
01-29-2008, 04:34 PM
I can't stop laughing... :lmao:

LOL! Of all the luck!

Little-Acorn
01-29-2008, 04:46 PM
This is more common than you may think.

I was at a campsite with a number of friends, when a groups of illegals walked in and asked for food, water, and directions. There were about six of them.

We gave it to them, while one fellow quietly called the nearby Border Patrol office, who came and took them away.

As they left, we explained to them that we were the local Minuteman chapter, and that the campsite was our base of operations for patrolling that section of the border.

Hope they ask for their money back from whatever coyote took them over the border at that location, next time they see him.

Abbey Marie
01-29-2008, 05:02 PM
This is one way we will deport 12-20 million illegals- one clueless truckload at a time. :cool:

glockmail
01-29-2008, 05:33 PM
.... a groups of illegals walked in ..... I'm wondering how long it will take for a poster here to claim that you are racist. :popcorn:

Little-Acorn
01-29-2008, 06:16 PM
I'm wondering how long it will take for a poster here to claim that you are racist. :popcorn:

Again, you mean? :salute: