PDA

View Full Version : Sources: Rudy Giuliani may endorse Senator McCain

nevadamedic
01-29-2008, 10:05 PM
A top campaign official from Sen. John McCain's camp has been in "ongoing discussions" with Rudy Giuliani's campaign about the former New York mayor endorsing McCain's candidacy, a GOP official familiar with talks told CNN Tuesday.

McCain's campaign manager, Rick Davis, has been involved in the talks, the source said, but McCain and Giuliani had not spoken as of about 8 p.m.

A source close to Giuliani confirmed that discussions were taking place and said there is talk among the staff that an endorsement could come Wednesday in California. The source said McCain and Giuliani need to talk, but "we are working to make it happen."

Full Story..............
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

The endorsement's keep coming in. Next to go out will be Hucklbee or Paul. I hope it is Paul next and Hucklebee after that, although it wont brake my heart when Romney drops out either.

I wonder if Senator McCain would consider Rudy Giuliani as his running mate. Maybe that is what these discussion's are about?

That will be an awesome ticket!

5stringJeff
01-29-2008, 10:09 PM
Wow... the two "Republicans" I wouldn't vote for, together on one ticket. There's a winner!

Yurt
01-29-2008, 10:12 PM
McCain will never win. Think about it. If it is between him and shrillery.... Hello Mrs. President...

theHawk
01-29-2008, 10:16 PM
I don't think Rudy will make a good VP. I'd rather see Thompson.....someone who could add some conservatism to the ticket..

nevadamedic
01-29-2008, 10:23 PM
McCain will never win. Think about it. If it is between him and shrillery.... Hello Mrs. President...

Hillary will get slaughtered. Senator McCain will pull the Independant and Conservative and some of the Liberal vote. DOn't be bitter because your candidate didn't win, your such a child.

I don't think Rudy will make a good VP. I'd rather see Thompson.....someone who could add some conservatism to the ticket..

I would actually love to see Senator John Mccain and Congressman Duncan Hunter on one ticket.

Yurt
01-29-2008, 10:27 PM
Hillary will get slaughtered. Senator McCain will pull the Independant and Conservative and some of the Liberal vote. DOn't be bitter because your candidate didn't win, your such a child.

I would actually love to see Senator John Mccain and Congressman Duncan Hunter on one ticket.

:fu: I'm not bitter, the race isn't over yet, Romney was beating mclame in the delegate before florida. super tuesday is coming nm, so chill out and take your meds. i'm being a realist with mccain, the guy lost in 2000, a huge loss. that is his track record. you have already seen most republicans do not support him, so i wouldn't count my chickens after florida, wait till big tuesday

nevadamedic
01-29-2008, 10:34 PM
:fu: I'm not bitter, the race isn't over yet, Romney was beating mclame in the delegate before florida. super tuesday is coming nm, so chill out and take your meds. i'm being a realist with mccain, the guy lost in 2000, a huge loss. that is his track record. you have already seen most republicans do not support him, so i wouldn't count my chickens after florida, wait till big tuesday

Actually it was a close race in 2000 and Senator McCain lost because of the dirty tricks and rumors started by Karl Rove and attacks on his adopted daughter who happens to be black.

If you are a so called realist you will see that Senator McCain is the only one who can beat the Democrat's in November, no matter who their candidate is.

nevadamedic
01-29-2008, 10:36 PM
Oh yea, and prior to Florida, Multiple Choice Mitt may have had more deligates but Senator McCain was still considered the front runner and the win in Florida just cemented his place as the front runner.

Also Senator McCain is leading the polls in California as well.

theHawk
01-29-2008, 10:47 PM

I'm a BIG Hunter fan, he was my number 1 choice from the start. However, I doubt even 1% of the nation knows who he is, and he has very little personality. At least people know who Thompson is.

nevadamedic
01-29-2008, 10:59 PM
I'm a BIG Hunter fan, he was my number 1 choice from the start. However, I doubt even 1% of the nation knows who he is, and he has very little personality. At least people know who Thompson is.

Hunter is the most Conservative and was the most Conservative in the race and American's would pick up on that. He would level out Senator McCain and would appeal to the people who hate him.

Kathianne
01-30-2008, 12:45 AM
Hunter is the most Conservative and was the most Conservative in the race and American's would pick up on that. He would level out Senator McCain and would appeal to the people who hate him.

I've never voted for a vice-president in my life. Ever. I might vote Libertarian. I might just write in Thompson. I might even vote Obama, for any other vote is still a vote to end the war. So, I think Obama would be better for healing what is separating the country partisanshipwise.