PDA

View Full Version : Edwards Quitting Presidential Race

nevadamedic
01-30-2008, 10:27 AM
Story Highlights

Edwards to announce decision Wednesday afternoon
Edwards behind Clinton, Obama in early primaries
Edwards won't give immediate endorsement, sources say

An Edwards aide said that he does not plan to endorse either Clinton or Obama, at this time, but he may do so in the future.

Full Story...............
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/30/edwards/index.html

I don't see why he is dropping out before super Tuesday. He could still snag some deligates. He doesn't stand a chance in hell of winning but he could do some more damage to Hitlery and Obama Bin Laden.

Atleast he can take a hint, he wasn't wanted in 2004 and he isn't wanted now.

glockmail
01-30-2008, 10:31 AM
He said that he would win SC because "he talks like this (southern accent)". Once again a Democrat relying on bigotry to gain power.

hjmick
01-30-2008, 10:34 AM
He will endorse Obama. If Obama wins the Presidency, we will see Attorney General John Edwards.

nevadamedic
01-30-2008, 10:37 AM
He said that he would win SC because "he talks like this (southern accent)". Once again a Democrat relying on bigotry to gain power.

It doesn't matter. He los and lost big. He literally got creamed. He need's to take the hint that he is not wanted. This is the second time in a row that he lost in the primaries. He was a shitty Senator and is and was a shitty candidate. He is a liar and a hipocrite and got what he deserves.

Unfortunatly I dont think this is the last we will hear of, from or about him. I have a bad feeling Hitlery will pick him as her running mate.

glockmail
01-30-2008, 10:49 AM
He will endorse Obama. If Obama wins the Presidency, we will see Attorney General John Edwards. Great. Another Waco in the making.

glockmail
01-30-2008, 10:51 AM
... I have a bad feeling Hitlery will pick him as her running mate. Shit you're prolly right on that. He'd be a willing clam licker/ bum boy for the Clintons. But he can't even carry the State that he's from.

retiredman
01-30-2008, 11:00 AM
He will endorse Obama. If Obama wins the Presidency, we will see Attorney General John Edwards.

Novak suggested exactly that a few weeks ago.

hjmick
01-30-2008, 11:03 AM
Novak suggested exactly that a few weeks ago.

Really? Christ, now I'm worried that my mind may work like Novak's. Damn...

-Cp
01-30-2008, 11:03 AM
It's about time he dropped out...

retiredman
01-30-2008, 11:09 AM
Really? Christ, now I'm worried that my mind may work like Novak's. Damn...

keep on workin' on your thin thin pencil thin moustache and don't worry about it!:cheers2: