PDA

View Full Version : If McCain is the nominee

01-30-2008, 01:04 PM
I can understand conservatives not wanting to go to the polls and vote for him. I dont think you should vote for him if you don't want to.

However, it is still imperative that we regain Congress. If you arent involved in the primary process for your respective Congressmen, then I encourage you to do so. Support strong conservative nominees for Congress

We will need a conservatives in Congress in order to counteract anything the Democrats try to throw at us from the white house.

Kathianne
01-30-2008, 01:15 PM
I can understand conservatives not wanting to go to the polls and vote for him. I dont think you should vote for him if you don't want to.

However, it is still imperative that we regain Congress. If you arent involved in the primary process for your respective Congressmen, then I encourage you to do so. Support strong conservative nominees for Congress

We will need a conservatives in Congress in order to counteract anything the Democrats try to throw at us from the white house.

I am. I've already made calls for Steve Sauerberg, who's running against Durbin. Probably doesn't have a chance, but if he could make a good showing, perhaps Durbin will at least listen with one ear.

5stringJeff
01-30-2008, 08:25 PM
If you want conservatives in Congress, support the Club for Growth.