PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Aliens To Get Tax Rebates‏

nevadamedic
01-30-2008, 01:37 PM
From the Desk of:Steve Elliott, President, Grassfire.org Alliance

1/30/2008

Don, I have just learned that the just passed House Stimulus package intended to jump-start a sagging economy by giving citizens rebates,also includes cash benefits for illegal aliens! Yes, Don, you read that right.

According to FOX News, the plan would benefit those illegal alienswho qualify as "resident aliens" - meaning they havespent a substantial amount of time in the U.S. and have notyet been deported. These so-called "resident aliens" also must have been assignedan Individual Tax Identification Number. What? Assigning a tax number to an illegal alien in-effect legitimizestheir right to be in the U.S!

As Rep. Tom Tancredo said to FOX News, the bill will certainlystimulate "more illegal immigration." Don, once again this is a slap in the face to citizen taxpayers,and I'm calling on you to take immediate action with me by callingyour Senators and demanding rebates to illegal aliens be droppedfrom this bill.

Here's your contact information for: Sen. Reid 202-224-3542Sen. Ensign 202-224-6244 This bill easily passed through the House (385-35), and it is my hopethat our Grassfire team will be able to restore some sense and sensibilityas this bill progresses through the Senate. But don't delay. Call and express your outrage today. Thank you for taking immediate action with me.

Steve

P.S: After calling your Senators, please forward this message on to yourtaxpaying friends and family members. Encourage them first to sign ourpetition by clicking below, and call their Senate leadership as well. ++ Sign our "Secure Our Borders" petition:

http://www.grassfire.org/42/petition.asp?RID=14117152

What the hell?!?!?!?!?!?!?

JohnDoe
01-30-2008, 02:10 PM
wow, i guess i did not know that there are illegals here with a LEGAL tax number that our gvt gave them and that they ACTUALLY PAY taxes, even though they are here illegally? if they paid taxes, legally via this number issued to them, then they probably should be able to get the rebate.... though i hate the thought of that.... :( how do you get around it?

Pale Rider
01-30-2008, 02:40 PM
From the Desk of:Steve Elliott, President, Grassfire.org Alliance

1/30/2008

Don, I have just learned that the just passed House Stimulus package intended to jump-start a sagging economy by giving citizens rebates,also includes cash benefits for illegal aliens! Yes, Don, you read that right.

According to FOX News, the plan would benefit those illegal alienswho qualify as "resident aliens" - meaning they havespent a substantial amount of time in the U.S. and have notyet been deported. These so-called "resident aliens" also must have been assignedan Individual Tax Identification Number. What? Assigning a tax number to an illegal alien in-effect legitimizestheir right to be in the U.S!

As Rep. Tom Tancredo said to FOX News, the bill will certainlystimulate "more illegal immigration." Don, once again this is a slap in the face to citizen taxpayers,and I'm calling on you to take immediate action with me by callingyour Senators and demanding rebates to illegal aliens be droppedfrom this bill.

Here's your contact information for: Sen. Reid 202-224-3542Sen. Ensign 202-224-6244 This bill easily passed through the House (385-35), and it is my hopethat our Grassfire team will be able to restore some sense and sensibilityas this bill progresses through the Senate. But don't delay. Call and express your outrage today. Thank you for taking immediate action with me.

Steve

P.S: After calling your Senators, please forward this message on to yourtaxpaying friends and family members. Encourage them first to sign ourpetition by clicking below, and call their Senate leadership as well. ++ Sign our "Secure Our Borders" petition:

http://www.grassfire.org/42/petition.asp?RID=14117152

What the hell?!?!?!?!?!?!?

What do you care for? You're pulling for a candidate that wants to give them all amnesty anyway. I'd think you'd be HAPPY illegals will get money, right along with your pro amnesty, liberal, piss bag mccain.

pegwinn
01-30-2008, 07:13 PM
Am I the only one that thinks an illegal alien who is officially a resident alien is just a bit screwed up?

This is another side effect of big .gov.

The left hand has no clue who the right hand is jacking off.

82Marine89
01-30-2008, 07:44 PM
What do you care for? You're pulling for a candidate that wants to give them all amnesty anyway. I'd think you'd be HAPPY illegals will get money, right along with your pro amnesty, liberal, piss bag mccain.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Spread rep around yadda, yadda, yadda.

5stringJeff
01-30-2008, 08:45 PM

I think that about sums up my feelings.

A vote for McCain is a vote for more of these kinds of policies.

Trinity
01-30-2008, 09:17 PM
Am I the only one that thinks an illegal alien who is officially a resident alien is just a bit screwed up?

This is another side effect of big .gov.

:lmao:

actsnoblemartin
01-31-2008, 12:29 AM
mcillegal

12 million served

would you like free education?

health care

housing

jobs?

that will be 0.00

please pull through to the window

:lmao:

Pale Rider
01-31-2008, 06:18 PM
mcillegal

12 million served

would you like free education?

health care

housing

jobs?

that will be 0.00

please pull through to the window

mcillegal - - - - :laugh:

But about the checks for what the mexican loving bush administration and liberals are calling, "resident aliens," meaning all they have to have done is avoid detection by the authorities for long enough, and they're elegible to receive a rebate check. Tancredo is fighting it tooth and nail. (http://www.numbersusa.com/news?ID=9489&keywords=rebate%20check)

It's like... "yeah you've fucked us over long enough hiding from the law... here... HAVE SOME FREE MONEY!"

Our government is fucked beyond belief. I would fully embrace a Civil War at this point.