PDA

View Full Version : Bitching About GODKNOWSWHAT was: Offensive Avatars?

Pages : [1] 2

darin
02-20-2007, 10:02 AM
Anyone care to vote for the boards current-most-offensive avatar? Off the top of my head, 2nd to OCA's Turds-ona-Taco, the most offensive avatar is Liberal Nation's.

What's your pick?

jackass
02-20-2007, 10:17 AM
Jims Shittsburg Steelers!

:laugh2:

Pale Rider
02-20-2007, 10:24 AM
Dfresh.

Nienna
02-20-2007, 10:33 AM
Anyone care to vote for the boards current-most-offensive avatar? Off the top of my head, 2nd to OCA's Turds-ona-Taco, the most offensive avatar is Liberal Nation's.

What's your pick?

Neener's vomiting rainbow dragon is akin to Liberal Nation's avatar. But, I can't say I'm really "offended" by anyone's avatar.

jackass
02-20-2007, 11:24 AM
Neener's vomiting rainbow dragon is akin to Liberal Nation's avatar. But, I can't say I'm really "offended" by anyone's avatar.

Whats up with her "Giver of Herpes" slogan?? :eek:

Nienna
02-20-2007, 11:53 AM
Whats up with her "Giver of Herpes" slogan?? :eek:

I don't even want to know.

The ClayTaurus
02-20-2007, 11:55 AM
There are no offensive avatars here.

LiberalNation
02-20-2007, 11:56 AM
So why is my avatar so offensive.

Hagbard Celine
02-20-2007, 12:06 PM

haha :laugh:

darin
02-20-2007, 12:08 PM

When I see it I become nauseated. It's sickening because it represents people willingly and proudly thumbing their nose at Biology and their Creator.

I feel sympathy for those who identify with that flag. And frustration.

Hagbard Celine
02-20-2007, 12:16 PM
When I see it I become nauseated. It's sickening because it represents people willingly and proudly thumbing their nose at Biology and their Creator.

"sexual" frustration no doubt. :laugh: Sorry I couldn't resist.

darin
02-20-2007, 12:23 PM
"sexual" frustration no doubt. :laugh: Sorry I couldn't resist.

Actually - it is. I'm frustrated because people choose to define themselves by their sexual sin.

Hagbard Celine
02-20-2007, 12:26 PM
Actually - it is. I'm frustrated because people choose to define themselves by their sexual sin.

Yeah, I never understood that either. I don't know why gays have to be so flamboyant. I don't strut around with a big sign that says "I like p*ssy," so I don't know why they have to don the lisps and the highlights and all that mess. To each his/her/its own I guess.

darin
02-20-2007, 01:21 PM
Yup - to each their own, until it starts affecting Me. :)

krisy
02-20-2007, 01:23 PM
Yeah, I never understood that either. I don't know why gays have to be so flamboyant. I don't strut around with a big sign that says "I like p*ssy," so I don't why they have to don the lisps and the highlights and all that mess. To each his/her/its own I guess.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

LiberalNation
02-20-2007, 02:05 PM
I see, but it's not thumbing it's nose at biology. Your sexuality is your biology, completly natural. Gay sex between gays is a part of their biology.

As for the creator, which one. Lots of different creators different people believe in.

darin
02-20-2007, 02:08 PM
I see, but it's not thumbing it's nose at biology. Your sexuality is your biology, completly natural. Gay sex between gays is a part of their biology.

As for the creator, which one. Lots of different creators different people believe in.

There are many other homosexual topics (Gay threads) here, so I won't get into with you. The bottom line is, when I see that fag I become a little offended on behalf of reasonable, normal people who do NOT define themselves by their behaviour to the extend homosexuals define, promote and evangelize what goes on in the privacy of their bedrooms...and kitchens...and dens..or wherever.

neener
02-20-2007, 02:17 PM

It's not a dragon, it's a rainbow. I found it on http://www.rainbowpuke.com

Sometimes rainbows are sad and disgusted, just like dmp.

As for my herpes slogan, that's kind of an inside joke. It's my superhero name. :blsmile:

Nienna
02-20-2007, 03:49 PM
It's not a dragon, it's a rainbow. I found it on http://www.rainbowpuke.com

Sometimes rainbows are sad and disgusted, just like dmp.

As for my herpes slogan, that's kind of an inside joke. It's my superhero name. :blsmile:

Well, I guess everyone has his/her own sense of humor.

OCA
02-20-2007, 03:57 PM

Have you found that gay gene yet? No didn't think so.

LiberalNation
02-20-2007, 04:01 PM
There are many other homosexual topics (Gay threads) here, so I won't get into with you. The bottom line is, when I see that fag I become a little offended on behalf of reasonable, normal people who do NOT define themselves by their behaviour to the extend homosexuals define, promote and evangelize what goes on in the privacy of their bedrooms...and kitchens...and dens..or wherever.
Most people don't define themselves solely by their sexuality gays included but when people are discriminated against because of that sexuality it is reasonable to expect them to band together and rebel against that discrimination. Since the discrimination his based solely on who they have sex with you just can't remove the sex part from a movement fighting against it.

darin
02-20-2007, 04:04 PM
Most people don't define themselves solely by their sexuality gays included but when people are discriminated against because of that sexuality it is reasonable to expect them to band together and rebel against that discrimination. Since the discrimination his based solely on who they have sex with you just can't remove the sex part from a movement fighting against it.

Toss in punctuation - it'll make your stuff easier to read, brother.

OCA
02-20-2007, 04:05 PM

So if I want to have sex with underage girls and the majority of people discriminate against me because its WRONG can I ban together with other underage chick lovers and pressure some judge or some legislature to thwart the will of the people and get special rights enacted for me?

LiberalNation
02-20-2007, 04:05 PM
Have you found that gay gene yet? No didn't think so.
No, it may not even be related to your genes but the fact remains it is natural for homosexuals to be attracted to the same sex. It's not something most people decide on a whim, I could not make myself attracted to guys if I tried and I have tried many of times. I can't change what turns me on anymore than you could be sexually attracted to another guy if you happen to be strait.

LiberalNation
02-20-2007, 04:07 PM
So if I want to have sex with underage girls and the majority of people discriminate against me because its WRONG can I ban together with other underage chick lovers and pressure some judge or some legislature to thwart the will of the people and get special rights enacted for me?
You could if you could convince that judge or legislator that your rights are being violated or the law you want to break it self is wrong.

jimnyc
02-20-2007, 04:07 PM
Jims Shittsburg Steelers!

Why you filthy bastard! Just for that I oughta change the dimensions, just for me, to 1000x1000!

OCA
02-20-2007, 04:08 PM
No, it may not even be related to your genes but the fact remains it is natural for homosexuals to be attracted to the same sex. It's not something most people decide on a whim, I could not make myself attracted to guys if I tried and I have tried many of times. I can't change what turns me on anymore than you could be sexually attracted to another guy if you happen to be strait.

Wrong, its a choice just like people choose to shoot drugs, people choose to be pissed on etc.etc. etc., and is a proven HIGHLY DANGEROUS lifestyle choice also.

OCA
02-20-2007, 04:09 PM
You could if you could convince that judge or legislator that your rights are being violated or the law you want to break it self is wrong.

Homosexual lifestyle choice perversionists at no time have had their rights violated.

LiberalNation
02-20-2007, 04:15 PM
Wrong, its a choice just like people choose to shoot drugs, people choose to be pissed on etc.etc. etc., and is a proven HIGHLY DANGEROUS lifestyle choice also.
Everythings a choice, you could choose to deny your feeling and be unhappy or not. It's your choice, but choosing something that goes against your very nature is also highly dangerous lifestyle choice. Chronic un happiness doesn't ain't a good way to live. Esspicially considering there is nothing more harmfull about living gay as living strait.

OCA
02-20-2007, 04:26 PM
Everythings a choice, you could choose to deny your feeling and be unhappy or not. It's your choice, but choosing something that goes against your very nature is also highly dangerous lifestyle choice. Chronic un happiness doesn't ain't a good way to live. Esspicially considering there is nothing more harmfull about living gay as living strait.

Well I disagree with you since EVERYONE is born straight. Not sure what makes one make such a reckless decision as to live the queer lifestyle though, mental instability maybe? I mean why does one choose to smoke crack given all the dangers known to surround it?

Nienna
02-20-2007, 04:27 PM

Are we really happier when we INDULGE ourselves? Or are we happier, overall, when we discipline ourselves?

The ClayTaurus
02-20-2007, 04:37 PM
Are we really happier when we INDULGE ourselves? Or are we happier, overall, when we discipline ourselves?I think if we applied that question to chocolate, we'd have an answer for most females.

LiberalNation
02-20-2007, 04:38 PM
Well I disagree with you since EVERYONE is born straight. Not sure what makes one make such a reckless decision as to live the queer lifestyle though, mental instability maybe?
Really, some people have been homosexual since man kind begin but in your mind their just straits. I don't buy it, your sexual feeling and who you are sexually aroused by is by in large not a conscious choice. If it was you wouldn't have gays because no one would want to put up with the shabby treatment that goes along with it from society at large.

LiberalNation
02-20-2007, 04:39 PM
Are we really happier when we INDULGE ourselves? Or are we happier, overall, when we discipline ourselves?
So you would be happier if you disciplined yourself and remained celibate your whole life.

darin
02-20-2007, 04:43 PM
So you would be happier if you disciplined yourself and remained celibate your whole life.

If you have a mental illness, you seek treatment. Instead of being celibate, CURE yourself of your deviant desires and become normal. :) Then, find a man and marry him and screw him silly.

:)

02-20-2007, 04:49 PM
Im the most offensive avatar... im the only one

02-20-2007, 04:52 PM

Giving into ones lust does not make them happy. Quite contrary. Any pleasure they have is fleeting. an illusion of happiness.

LiberalNation
02-20-2007, 04:53 PM
If you have a mental illness, you seek treatment.
Now show me where homosexuality is classified as a mental illness by the medical community.

There is no treatment because as of now it can't be treated as of now. A homosexual may choose not to engage in gay sex and even have strait sex but that doesn’t change that homosexuals desires/heart.

LiberalNation
02-20-2007, 04:54 PM
Giving into ones lust does not make them happy. Quite contrary. Any pleasure they have is fleeting. an illusion of happiness.
See my response to DMP above.

Hagbard Celine
02-20-2007, 04:55 PM

Not always. And isn't all happiness fleeting? Happiness always has to be reaffirmed for it to continue. A single moment's happiness won't keep you happy forever.

darin
02-20-2007, 04:58 PM
Not always. And isn't all happiness fleeting? Happiness always has to be reaffirmed for it to continue. A single moment's happiness won't keep you happy forever.

:bsflag:

Happiness is relative. During basic Training I was NOT happy. Looking back, I was having some of the best times of my life. Being a Man-whore in Germany was AWESOME during...looking back it was the most lonely and sad and horrible feeling period of my life.

darin
02-20-2007, 05:01 PM
By the way:

http://www.imagehostingsite.com/images/fzjlnhorznzjkwijwltd.jpg

http://www.imagehostingsite.com/images/dijkjkymw4zqnwzdqo22.gif

jillian
02-20-2007, 05:02 PM
:bsflag:

Happiness is relative. During basic Training I was NOT happy. Looking back, I was having some of the best times of my life. Being a Man-whore in Germany was AWESOME during...looking back it was the most lonely and sad and horrible feeling period of my life.

I'm sure for you that's true. And one should certainly follow one's conscience and one's instincts in knowing what is right and wrong for them. It's when we cross over into the gray area where we start to impose what's right for us on others that problems arise.

darin
02-20-2007, 05:05 PM
I'm sure for you that's true. And one should certainly follow one's conscience and one's instincts in knowing what is right and wrong for them. It's when we cross over into the gray area where we start to impose what's right for us on others that problems arise.

It's true for EVERYONE. Happiness is not best-defined in the moment, but only when tempered with the benefit of wisdom.

jillian
02-20-2007, 05:09 PM
It's true for EVERYONE. Happiness is not best-defined in the moment, but only when tempered with the benefit of wisdom.

True. And certainly there are things we did when we were younger that we might not choose to do again if we had it to do over. But would you really give up any of the experiences you had which are what, ultimately, where we derive wisdom.

darin
02-20-2007, 05:14 PM
True. And certainly there are things we did when we were younger that we might not choose to do again if we had it to do over. But would you really give up any of the experiences you had which are what, ultimately, where we derive wisdom.

If I can spare my kids from having to learn the hard way, I will. If they will learn the easy way, all the better. If they cannot learn, however, I'd rather them learn the hard way than not to learn at all.

The ClayTaurus
02-20-2007, 05:21 PM
By the way:

http://www.imagehostingsite.com/images/fzjlnhorznzjkwijwltd.jpg

http://www.imagehostingsite.com/images/dijkjkymw4zqnwzdqo22.gifI think you're the hijacker, actually. :slap:

darin
02-20-2007, 05:28 PM
I think you're the hijacker, actually. :slap:

No - Actually LiberalNation is a co-hijacker. The other is OCA. I'm probably an 'enabler' to a Hijacking, at best/worst. :)

:D

Roopull
02-20-2007, 05:30 PM
Yeah, I never understood that either. I don't know why gays have to be so flamboyant. I don't strut around with a big sign that says "I like p*ssy," so I don't know why they have to don the lisps and the highlights and all that mess. To each his/her/its own I guess.
Geeze, for a real hoot, you oughta go to a "Gay Pride Parade!" As a gay co-worker once said, "it's where the normal gays come out to see the gay freaks."

Personally, gays don't bother me... so long as I don't have to see them kissing. Kinda' grosses me out. Well, gay men, anyway. For whatever reason, two chicks kissing is kinda' alright. :D

In all honesty, I wish there were more gay men... a whole heck of a lot more. So many, in fact, that it forced the return of men having several wives. Okay, where's the "orgy smilie?" :D

Most people don't define themselves solely by their sexuality gays included but when people are discriminated against because of that sexuality it is reasonable to expect them to band together and rebel against that discrimination.
Woohoo! You win the Run-on Sentence Award!:bow2:

Since the discrimination his based solely on who they have sex with you just can't remove the sex part from a movement fighting against it.
Actually, discriminating against someone because of race or nationality is one thing... discriminating against someone because of a voluntary behavior is another. I personally don't give a rat's behind what "rights" gays are afforded, but to equate gay rights with the issues at hand in the civil rights issue is a load of crap.

BTW, I think that after we decided EXACTLY who has the most offensive thread (this thread, I believe, gives the nod to the gay flag,) we should have a most offensive signature contest... Heavens only knows where THAT conversation will lead!:D

CockySOB
02-20-2007, 06:06 PM

*snicker*

Nienna
02-20-2007, 06:51 PM

I am talking about self-discipline, not ascetism. There are certain practices which require abstinence. Alcoholism, for example. If someone is addicted to an unhealthy behavior, self-denial might be the best route. However if we can remain in control of our behavior, keep within certain boundaries (self-discipline), it makes for a happier lifestyle, IMO.

Yes, this EVEN applies to chocolate! :)

Said1
02-20-2007, 07:41 PM
Yes, this EVEN applies to chocolate! :)

:talk2hand:

jillian
02-20-2007, 07:48 PM
If I can spare my kids from having to learn the hard way, I will. If they will learn the easy way, all the better. If they cannot learn, however, I'd rather them learn the hard way than not to learn at all.

I'm not sure kids learn if they don't learn the hard way. And I agree, though, ideally, we'd like to save them any pain and hardship. I'm just not sure we do them a huge favor by doing that.

We just have to pray they're protected from their own stupidity... like we were.

Mr. P
02-20-2007, 07:49 PM
Never seen an avatar that ‘offended’ me..I’ve seen some I didn’t like though.

lily
02-20-2007, 10:25 PM
Wow, Liberal you've been here what 2 days and already you've got them stirred up about your age and your sexual preference. I honestly don't recall where I've read such misunderstanding (everyone is born straight) and hatred in one thread. At least Roopull was straight (no pun intended) about it, admitting he enjoyed a little girl on girl action. Come on all you so called Christian men here, if you're honest you'll admit it too.

lily
02-20-2007, 10:26 PM
*snicker*

I think I may be tho only one that got that, Cocky.:beer:

CockySOB
02-20-2007, 10:31 PM
I think I may be tho only one that got that, Cocky.:beer:

Probably! :beer:

darin
02-20-2007, 10:43 PM
I'm not sure kids learn if they don't learn the hard way. And I agree, though, ideally, we'd like to save them any pain and hardship. I'm just not sure we do them a huge favor by doing that.

We just have to pray they're protected from their own stupidity... like we were.

Don't even get me started - I've got this crazy Idea how God uses Sin in our life to bless us and make us better. :) Christians sometimes don't like thanking God for sin. I know I do.

OCA
02-20-2007, 10:48 PM
Wow, Liberal you've been here what 2 days and already you've got them stirred up about your age and your sexual preference. I honestly don't recall where I've read such misunderstanding (everyone is born straight) and hatred in one thread. At least Roopull was straight (no pun intended) about it, admitting he enjoyed a little girl on girl action. Come on all you so called Christian men here, if you're honest you'll admit it too.

Hey i'll ask you too, you found the queer gene yet? No? Thats ok because it doesn't exist, we're all born straight and queer lifestyle is a choice.

02-20-2007, 10:49 PM

What on earth has given you the impression that people know through instinct what is right or wrong for them? People do stupid things all the time. If people knew what to do by instict, there wouldnt be so many people sitting in bars drowning in their own depressed lives.

Not to mention that this seems incredibly contradictory to every policy idea you ever suggest because liberalism is nothing but liberals trying to tell others what to do.

lily
02-20-2007, 10:56 PM
Hey i'll ask you too, you found the queer gene yet? No? Thats ok because it doesn't exist, we're all born straight and queer lifestyle is a choice.

That's a nice opinion........you got any facts to back you up?

I'm also new here. Can you help me out with the rules? It's ok to start a thread to bash a poster. It's ok to call people derogatory names, but it's not ok to talk against a bible?

OCA
02-20-2007, 11:07 PM

I'm also new here. Can you help me out with the rules? It's ok to start a thread to bash a poster. It's ok to call people derogatory names, but it's not ok to talk against a bible?

How do you prove natural instincts? Oh I guess I could say after billions and decades spent on research to find this mystical gay gene there is nothing, nada to date that logic would lead you to believe its a choice, what you got to disprove that?

Who started a thread to bash a poster? No thats not ok. Yeah its ok to call people derogatory names as long as thats not ALL you do, we're all adults here and things get heated so you need to grow a thick skin.

He did not just bash the bible, read the thread from top to bottom and get back to me.

LiberalNation
02-20-2007, 11:11 PM
Who started a thread to bash a poster? No thats not ok. Yeah its ok to call people derogatory names as long as thats not ALL you do, we're all adults here and things get heated so you need to grow a thick skin.

Wait I do believe you threatned to ban me if I did so whith a mod. Would you like to discuss this in pm because you all got me confused.

darin
02-20-2007, 11:17 PM

Be HONEST, will you? Nobody was banned for shit-talking the bible. They were banned because they told THE BOARD OWNER to fuck-off. The BOARD OWNER of all people...geesh.

OCA
02-20-2007, 11:18 PM
Wait I do believe you threatned to ban me if I did so whith a mod. Would you like to discuss this in pm because you all got me confused.

You like to twist words don't you? First off it was dmp who threatened you with the ban, not because you flamed mods but because you questioned their authority as mods by saying something to the effect of " I got an opinion and i'm gonna say it", nobody is saying you can't have an opinion on Iraq or queer marriage or whatever you may not however come out and say something like this "dmp you are a fucking piece of shit admin and I have no clue as to why you are an admin" or "the staff here is nothing but a bunch of fascist brownshirts, fuck y'all", you want to say that take it to pm, you won't be banned for what you say in pm but you might be taken to the woodshed there and read the riot act.

manu1959
02-20-2007, 11:19 PM
i request that this be moved to steel cage and let the gloves come off....i assume noone can be banned in steel cage?

lily
02-20-2007, 11:20 PM
How do you prove natural instincts? Oh I guess I could say after billions and decades spent on research to find this mystical gay gene there is nothing, nada to date that logic would lead you to believe its a choice, what you got to disprove that?

I take it that's a no then?

I know I make mistakes, but when the title of a thread is Offensive Avatars? and the first post says:

What's your pick?

.....and then the rest of the thread is bashing gays, what am I suppose to think? My skin is just fine, thank you. I'm just trying to figure out if I want to continue to post on a forum that openly bashes gays and not only thinks that's normal, but gets egged on from the "higher ups" to continue.

He did not just bash the bible, read the thread from top to bottom and get back to me.

Yes, I spoke too soon. As a mod on forum, I would have done the same thing if he disrespected other mods.

CockySOB
02-20-2007, 11:21 PM
i request that this be moved to steel cage and let the gloves come off....i assume noone can be banned in steel cage?

Or perhaps lock the thread? Really people, this shit has gone on too damned long. (Look at me, swearing and all. Oy!)

LiberalNation
02-20-2007, 11:22 PM
Oh so I "threatened your authority" that's a laugh. I made my opinion know that is all and complied with reasonable requests made. I then get threatened because I talked back to the mods. Whatever. Don’t reply in this thread but pm if you want this to private and I’ll stop as well. Though I don't see the point.

manu1959
02-20-2007, 11:24 PM
Or perhaps lock the thread? Really people, this shit has gone on too damned long. (Look at me, swearing and all. Oy!)

i say no lock....move to steel cage ..... no rules no ban.....and let the dude or chick that said fuck the bible back in to steel cage only....that is what it is for....no?

OCA
02-20-2007, 11:39 PM
I take it that's a no then?

.....and then the rest of the thread is bashing gays, what am I suppose to think? My skin is just fine, thank you. I'm just trying to figure out if I want to continue to post on a forum that openly bashes gays and not only thinks that's normal, but gets egged on from the "higher ups" to continue.

A no to what? No I don't believe and I don't think the evidence points to them being born queer.

Now how are we bashing gays? Does citing links to all the maladies that await a person who chooses to live the queer lifestyle bashing? Is being opposed to the political agenda of queers bashing?

You will never find any anti-gay marriage person here saying they hate gays, me personally I could care less if they want to screw each other silly IN THE PRIVACY OF THEIR OWN HOME but when you come out and want 'special rights" for the lifestyle you chose to live knowing full well that society and law condemns it(rightfully so) then I have a problem.

I've always said that queers don't really want to get married they just want legitimization of their perversion of choice and marriage is the vehicle they are driving to get there.

darin
02-20-2007, 11:42 PM
i say no lock....move to steel cage ..... no rules no ban.....and let the dude or chick that said fuck the bible back in to steel cage only....that is what it is for....no?

Done.

Abbey Marie
02-20-2007, 11:47 PM

Lily, we are not like a lot of other boards. We don't follow PC gag rules on this board, and Jim's core member base likes it that way. If you find it offensive, this may not be the right board for you.:dunno:

Gunny
02-20-2007, 11:53 PM

What's your pick?

LiberalNation IS the most offensive thing on this board currently. Her avatar is second.

lily
02-21-2007, 12:11 AM
If you find it offensive, this may not be the right board for you.:dunno:

Sadly I think you may be right. When a mod doesn't know the difference between bashing and calling a homosexual a queer, not to mention the other things said on this thread, then I think it just might be time to move on. It doesn't have anything to do with being PC and everything to do with being human.

manu1959
02-21-2007, 12:12 AM
Sadly I think you may be right. When a mod doesn't know the difference between bashing and calling a homosexual a queer, not to mention the other things said on this thread, then I think it just might be time to move on. It doesn't have anything to do with being PC and everything to do with being human.

saying fuck the bible is being human?

lily
02-21-2007, 12:19 AM

I guess someone saying they are wrong is something that you are not used to around here, so let me repeat what I said:

Yes, I spoke too soon. As a mod on forum, I would have done the same thing if he disrespected other mods.

The bible is an inanimate object.

I take it even the mods here thought that this was inappropiate, otherwise why move it?

manu1959
02-21-2007, 12:23 AM
I guess someone saying they are wrong is something that you are not used to around here, so let me repeat what I said:

I take it even the mods here thought that this was inappropiate, otherwise why move it?

fair enough....fuck the gay lifestyle

darin
02-21-2007, 12:25 AM

You aren't being intellectually honest. The PROBLEM was this: The FREAKING OWNER OF THE FORUMS asked somebody to settle down, in essence. In not-so-many-words they told THE FREAKING OWNER OF THE FORUMS to go f' himself. That person was banned for 24 hours.

So, you SEE, lily - it had little to do w/ that person's contempt towards the Bible, or even hatred of Christians. It had EVERYTHING to do with that user being an asshole to the FREAKIN OWNER OF THIS FORUM.

Welcome, btw.

Abbey Marie
02-21-2007, 12:29 AM

Speaking of inhumane posts:

Milk Dud:

http://www.monsterzine.com/200210/images/milkdudsbox.jpg

Human:

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/anatomy/skeleton/skelcolor.GIF

manu1959
02-21-2007, 12:30 AM
You aren't being intellectually honest. The PROBLEM was this: The FREAKING OWNER OF THE FORUMS asked somebody to settle down, in essence. In not-so-many-words they told THE FREAKING OWNER OF THE FORUMS to go f' himself. That person was banned for 24 hours.

So, you SEE, lily - it had little to do w/ that person's contempt towards the Bible, or even hatred of Christians. It had EVERYTHING to do with that user being an asshole to the FREAKIN OWNER OF THIS FORUM.

Welcome, btw.

jim-tater-chip..........get it!....lol
....they had the right to remain silent but not the ability.....

Abbey Marie
02-21-2007, 12:35 AM
jim-tater-chip..........get it!....lol
....they had the right to remain silent but not the ability.....

What's taters, ey?

manu1959
02-21-2007, 12:38 AM
What's taters, ey?

ron "tater salad" white

Abbey Marie
02-21-2007, 12:42 AM
Instead of milk-duds, can we conservatives be these:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c1/Cadbury_eggs.jpg

Abbey Marie
02-21-2007, 12:44 AM
Oh dear, have I gone...

OFF TOPIC?!!

manu1959
02-21-2007, 12:47 AM
no these

5stringJeff
02-21-2007, 12:47 AM
Oh dear, have I gone...

OFF TOPIC?!!

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

Or it would, if I had a cat.

That I fed.

manu1959
02-21-2007, 12:50 AM

That I fed.

sleep depravation.............

Abbey Marie
02-21-2007, 12:52 AM

That I fed.

The stars are twinkling, and I see my paper clips.

jackass
02-21-2007, 05:13 PM
Come on all you so called Christian men here, if you're honest you'll admit it too.

Did anyone say they didnt??? I know I sure DO!! Guy on guy action?!?!?

NO WAY!! :puke3:

CockySOB
02-21-2007, 09:33 PM
Come on all you so called Christian men here, if you're honest you'll admit it too.
Sorry Lily, but girl on girl does nothing for me. To be honest, porn ain't really that big a deal either. If I can't touch it, taste it or smell it, what the hell good is it?

darin
02-21-2007, 10:26 PM
Sorry Lily, but girl on girl does nothing for me. To be honest, porn ain't really that big a deal either. If I can't touch it, taste it or smell it, what the hell good is it?

You cant touch, taste or smell Oxygen. :)

sorry...hehe.

CockySOB
02-21-2007, 10:49 PM
You cant touch, taste or smell Oxygen. :)

sorry...hehe.

I don't have orgasms from just breathing oxygen either dude. It takes a little assistance from a properly motivated female of the human species.

darin
02-21-2007, 10:52 PM
I don't have orgasms from just breathing oxygen either dude. It takes a little assistance from a properly motivated female of the human species.

dang dude - you need more practice

CockySOB
02-21-2007, 10:58 PM
dang dude - you need more practice

:fu:

Roomy
02-22-2007, 04:36 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Greece

SassyLady
02-22-2007, 04:43 AM

Invalid support.

Mankind has been stealing from and killing each other since the beginning of time to name a couple of immoral acts..........doesn't mean it's right.

This is akin to a child telling their parents........well, Billy has been doing it for years and that's why it should be OK for me to do it.

Sitarro
02-22-2007, 04:55 AM

"There are two main views of male sexual activity in ancient Greek society. Some scholars, such as Kenneth Dover and David Halperin, claim that it was highly polarized into "active" and "passive" partners, penetrator and penetrated, an active/passive polarization held to be associated with dominant and submissive social roles: the active role was associated with masculinity, higher social status and adulthood, while the passive role was associated with femininity, lower social status and youth"

Kind of sounds like the prisons of today. Great point.....:lol: :lmao:

Roomy
02-22-2007, 05:00 AM
Invalid support.

Mankind has been stealing from and killing each other since the beginning of time to name a couple of immoral acts..........doesn't mean it's right.

This is akin to a child telling their parents........well, Billy has been doing it for years and that's why it should be OK for me to do it.

Almost too valid IMO.
Since the dawn of time it has been going on and yet lo and behold we aren't all homosexuals.
Procreation and recreation, that is why we indulge ourselves.I am not saying it is right or wrong, are you?

Akin to saying mammy and daddy told me it is wrong and they are always right.

Nienna
02-22-2007, 06:37 AM
Don't even get me started - I've got this crazy Idea how God uses Sin in our life to bless us and make us better. :) Christians sometimes don't like thanking God for sin. I know I do.

This is true! God uses everything for His purposes and for the good of those who love him. And God can and SHOULD be thanked and praised for EVERYTHING.

But this statement is right on the edge. We have to be careful. Just because God can bring good out of our sin is no excuse for us to continue on in it. God CAN make a masterpiece out of poop... but just think what He could do with us if we gave Him oil paints to work with!

Therefore, since Christ has suffered in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the same purpose, because he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin, so as to live the rest of the time in the flesh no longer for the lusts of men, but for the will of God. (1Peter 4:1-2)

The suffering caused by sin can teach us many valuable lessons. But the purpose of the lessons is to get us to STOP sinning. Once we have suffered enough in our flesh (our worldly desires), we who have a taste for God's ways will be sick of our SELVES, and cast away that particular sin.

dillo, I guess this is what you meant by not having suffered enough in the sin?

Dilloduck
02-22-2007, 07:27 AM
This is true! God uses everything for His purposes and for the good of those who love him. And God can and SHOULD be thanked and praised for EVERYTHING.

But this statement is right on the edge. We have to be careful. Just because God can bring good out of our sin is no excuse for us to continue on in it. God CAN make a masterpiece out of poop... but just think what He could do with us if we gave Him oil paints to work with!

Therefore, since Christ has suffered in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the same purpose, because he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin, so as to live the rest of the time in the flesh no longer for the lusts of men, but for the will of God. (1Peter 4:1-2)

The suffering caused by sin can teach us many valuable lessons. But the purpose of the lessons is to get us to STOP sinning. Once we have suffered enough in our flesh (our worldly desires), we who have a taste for God's ways will be sick of our SELVES, and cast away that particular sin.

dillo, I guess this is what you meant by not having suffered enough in the sin?

exactly---we cannot avoid falling short but at the same time that is exactly where to the lesson is most poignant. While sin may produce short term pleasure, the long term consequences can be enough to help erase the temptation to settle for immediate gatification. After suffering enough, I don't think anyone looks for excuses to continue. Sinning is not only a offense to Gods' rules. It WILL make you feel bad

glockmail
02-22-2007, 08:44 AM

Apparently you never had kids. I tell mine: "we can do this the easy way of the hard way" and they choose correctly. My brother's told his kids "find your own way". His oldest boy had 17 body piecings by the time he was 17, and I don't know how many tats.

darin
02-22-2007, 09:49 AM
Cops Give a damn about a Negro.
"Pull the trigger - kill a nigger" - He's a HERO!

Hagbard Celine
02-22-2007, 10:29 AM
Cops Give a damn about a Negro.
"Pull the trigger - kill a nigger" - He's a HERO!

F*ck the po-lice comin' straight from da underground! A young nigga got it bad 'cause I'm brown! :afro:

Said1
02-22-2007, 12:06 PM
Apparently you never had kids. I tell mine: "we can do this the easy way of the hard way" and they choose correctly. My brother's told his kids "find your own way". His oldest boy had 17 body piecings by the time he was 17, and I don't know how many tats.

What a bad seed. :laugh:

glockmail
02-22-2007, 12:28 PM
What a bad seed. :laugh: He was/ (is?) an atheist and Anarchist. Now he's going to law school. His goal: work for the ACLU. :bang3:

Funny thing is, my bro is not a far leftie, just a "tolerant" liberal democrat.

SassyLady
02-24-2007, 01:19 AM
Almost too valid IMO.
Since the dawn of time it has been going on and yet lo and behold we aren't all homosexuals.

And how does this support whether it is right or wrong?

Procreation and recreation, that is why we indulge ourselves.I am not saying it is right or wrong, are you?

Nope - just saying that your source doesn't prove anything.

Akin to saying mammy and daddy told me it is wrong and they are always right.

Very few "mammys ad daddys" are "always" right.

Roomy
02-24-2007, 01:38 AM
And how does this support whether it is right or wrong?

A bit better than you saying "it is wrong because I say so".

Nope - just saying that your source doesn't prove anything.

I think my source proves that homosexuality has been around a lot longer than you or I, and in turn proves that homosexuality has hardly had a detrimental long lasting effect on civilisation, unless you can prove otherwise, I wait patiently.

Very few "mammys ad daddys" are "always" right.

I know that.My next question is, Who 'taught' you homosexuality was wrong and could you please post the proof they used to convince you of their argument?I may be swayed.:cool:

Yurt
02-24-2007, 01:45 AM
I know that.My next question is, Who 'taught' you homosexuality was wrong and could you please post the proof they used to convince you of their argument?I may be swayed.:cool:

So you support anal sex? You support sticking a penis into an anus, from which shit comes from?

So you support that? Having feelings is different, acting on feelings can be the difference between life behind bars and living free.....

Roomy
02-24-2007, 02:17 AM
So you support anal sex? You support sticking a penis into an anus, from which shit comes from?

So you support that? Having feelings is different, acting on feelings can be the difference between life behind bars and living free.....

:laugh2: You read all of that in my post did you?:laugh2:

We should do this more often, you reading my posts then telling me what I really meant to say:laugh2: Hilarious.

Yurt
02-24-2007, 01:13 PM
:laugh2: You read all of that in my post did you?:laugh2:

We should do this more often, you reading my posts then telling me what I really meant to say:laugh2: Hilarious.

Just answer the question :poke:

jackass
02-24-2007, 03:25 PM

Why does one have to be "taught" homosexuality is bad? Did you have homosexual feelings until someone told you not to?

Roomy
02-26-2007, 09:31 AM
If you aren't taught it is bad why would you think it is bad?

You may know that it isn't good for you, and why, but that is all, imo.

jackass
02-26-2007, 09:37 AM
If you aren't taught it is bad why would you think it is bad?

Because its against nature and most people have it built into them that is wrong. There no need for it to be taught. My Opinion

The Slayer
02-26-2007, 02:23 PM
Yet another thread gone wrong by turning into a gay bashing rommper room for the far right. Congratulations.

You speak of homosexuality as though it is unnatural. What of women who have wombs that will never be filled with babies? They are in an sense going against nature are they not? Are they to be condemed to hell for not bearing the fruit of a mans loins? What of wearing clothing for fashion, is this not against nature in a sense. Clothing should only be to cover one self from the elements, yet we judge those who do not participate in the fashion shows we call daily lives, and mock those who prefer a more nudist approach. Should we not go to hell for being ashamed of nudity and our sexuality? Would'nt all of us in a sense be going against nature by feeding into this superficial bullshit? Stop dragging homosexuality in the mud because you disagree with it. You do not have to support the gay lifestyle but you should not be proselytising what is for and against nature when I doubt anyone here is a strict follower of what is natural..

5stringJeff
02-26-2007, 02:26 PM
Yet another thread gone wrong by turning into a gay bashing rommper room for the far right. Congratulations.

You speak of homosexuality as though it is unnatural. What of women who have wombs that will never be filled with babies? They are in an sense going against nature are they not? Are they to be condemed to hell for not bearing the fruit of a mans loins? What of wearing clothing for fashion, is this not against nature in a sense. Clothing should only be to cover one self from the elements, yet we judge those who do not participate in the fashion shows we call daily lives, and mock those who prefer a more nudist approach. Should we not go to hell for being ashamed of nudity and our sexuality? Would'nt all of us in a sense be going against nature by feeding into this superficial bullshit? Stop dragging homosexuality in the mud because you disagree with it. You do not have to support the gay lifestyle but you should not be proselytising what is for and against nature when I doubt anyone here is a strict follower of what is natural..

Homosexuality and fashion are two extremely different things. Your argument from analogy does not follow.

The Slayer
02-26-2007, 02:43 PM
Bullshit, you pick apart people by what you deem as choices they make. Either being sucked into the power of their lust or lack of faith what may have you. When these are not choices, I know you believe them to be, thats great you can hold your own opinion as can I. But i see it the same as mocking or participating in fashion in a sense. It is a waste of time and energy to pick apart a human by their nature. Some people are shallow enough to give a shit what people think about them, so they keep up with the Jones. Some people are strong enough in themselve's to not give a shit, so they get dressed every morning in what they are comfortable in. Same as sexuality. People who are comfortable with who they are will be just that themsleves. Be that gay, straight whatever. They do not have to change hats to fit in, and lord knows in this country you don't fit in if you are gay. I am sorry you cannot see how simply ridiculous it is to spend so much energy on hating ( because that is what you are doing ) homosexuals. It is fruitless and stupid. If this board could come up with better topics past bashing the gays you might get some real thinkers on here. Instead you bogg down the internet with hatefilled wasted space. I know if i dont like it I can find another board.
I thought it might be a nice change of pace to find a board with a different opinion than my own, I am running into the fact that very few people here have the capability to extend human compassion at all. Hide in your beliefs and your bigotry. Keep blaming the " liberals" or democrats for the decline in morals of America and you will miss the window of opportunity of truth. We are all at fault.
SO get off your FUCKING HIGH HORSES and open your eyes. Spend some time learning about the reality that is going on right now. Get to know people you dont see eye to eye with and make some change in this fucked up world. Stop talking about the change you want to see instead become it. Otherwise you are a waste of space and my oxygen.
Dont worry I am expecting a ban from this comment.
Now go on bash away, I do not wear armor, I do not have to I have a free and open mind to think with.

5stringJeff
02-26-2007, 03:00 PM
Bullshit, you pick apart people by what you deem as choices they make. Either being sucked into the power of their lust or lack of faith what may have you. When these are not choices, I know you believe them to be, thats great you can hold your own opinion as can I. But i see it the same as mocking or participating in fashion in a sense. It is a waste of time and energy to pick apart a human by their nature. Some people are shallow enough to give a shit what people think about them, so they keep up with the Jones. Some people are strong enough in themselve's to not give a shit, so they get dressed every morning in what they are comfortable in. Same as sexuality. People who are comfortable with who they are will be just that themsleves. Be that gay, straight whatever. They do not have to change hats to fit in, and lord knows in this country you don't fit in if you are gay. I am sorry you cannot see how simply ridiculous it is to spend so much energy on hating ( because that is what you are doing ) homosexuals. It is fruitless and stupid. If this board could come up with better topics past bashing the gays you might get some real thinkers on here. Instead you bogg down the internet with hatefilled wasted space. I know if i dont like it I can find another board.
I thought it might be a nice change of pace to find a board with a different opinion than my own, I am running into the fact that very few people here have the capability to extend human compassion at all. Hide in your beliefs and your bigotry. Keep blaming the " liberals" or democrats for the decline in morals of America and you will miss the window of opportunity of truth. We are all at fault.
SO get off your FUCKING HIGH HORSES and open your eyes. Spend some time learning about the reality that is going on right now. Get to know people you dont see eye to eye with and make some change in this fucked up world. Stop talking about the change you want to see instead become it. Otherwise you are a waste of space and my oxygen.
Now go on bash away, I do not wear armor, I do not have to I have a free and open mind to think with.

I have no need to ban or even warn you about anything. However, allow me to respond:

First, you say that homosexual behavior is not a choice. I absolutely disagree. All sexual behavior (except rape) is a choice. To say that people can't help but engage in homosexual behavior is absurd.
Second, I don't hate homosexuals, and you are pretty arrogant for thinking so. I have two cousins who are both in homosexual relationships. I don't hate them at all - they are my family. I care for them, and hope that someday they might change their ways. That's how I feel towards all who engage in homosexual behavior - that they would repent and turn away from their behavior.

jackass
02-26-2007, 03:07 PM
lord knows in this country you don't fit in if you are gay. .

Really??? What country are you living in? Homosexuality has become as popular as the whole "ghetto" movement. You need to pay attention as to whats happening in this country!

I am sorry you cannot see how simply ridiculous it is to spend so much energy on hating ( because that is what you are doing ) homosexuals. It is fruitless and stupid..

I dont know too many people who HATE homosexuals on this board. We all may not agree with it...but I wouldnt say we hate them.

SO get off your FUCKING HIGH HORSES and open your eyes. Spend some time learning about the reality that is going on right now.

I think it is YOU who needs to open up your eyes...

Why would you get banned? You werent abusive to any Mods...

Bonnie
02-26-2007, 04:47 PM

That, and the colors CLASH:coffee:

Bonnie
02-26-2007, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by The Slayer
lord knows in this country you don't fit in if you are gay. .

Actually that is incorrect, it is chic to be gay, gays have been given martyr status, and those who oppose the lifestyle in any way either by opinion or action are the ones who are dismissed and ridiculed, even though liberals supposedly stand for freedom of speech. Hmmm go figure

Abbey Marie
02-26-2007, 05:40 PM
Actually that is incorrect, it is chic to be gay, gays have been given martyr status, and those who oppose the lifestyle in any way either by opinion or action are the ones who are dismissed and ridiculed, even though liberals supposedly stand for freedom of speech. Hmmm go figure

So true, Bonnie. It's hard to find a TV show or movie that doesn't feature a sympathetic, and morally/culturally superior gay character. And I know for a fact that it is now weirdly cool to be lesbian in HS.

Bonnie
02-26-2007, 06:04 PM
So true, Bonnie. It's hard to find a TV show or movie that doesn't feature a sympathetic, and morally/culturally superior gay character. And I know for a fact that it is now weirdly cool to be lesbian in HS.

Lesbianism the sexuality choice dujour.

LiberalNation
02-26-2007, 06:17 PM
And I know for a fact that it is now weirdly cool to be lesbian in HS.
We must be backwards around here in western Kentucky cuss that ain't how it is.

Abbey Marie
02-26-2007, 06:18 PM
We must be backwards around here in western Kentucky cuss that ain't how it is.

I believe you. I am in that liberal bastion called the northeast.

glockmail
02-26-2007, 06:54 PM
We must be backwards around here in western Kentucky cuss that ain't how it is. Ai't cool to be liberal then. :poke:

LiberalNation
02-26-2007, 07:23 PM
Depends on what ya mean by liberal.

jackass
02-26-2007, 07:33 PM
And I know for a fact that it is now weirdly cool to be lesbian in HS.

Man I wish I were in HS now!! :dance:

manu1959
02-26-2007, 07:44 PM
i am a lesbian trapped in a mans body.....does that count?

Abbey Marie
02-26-2007, 10:21 PM
Man I wish I were in HS now!! :dance:

You want to be Lesbian? :coffee:

jackass
02-27-2007, 06:34 PM
You want to be Lesbian? :coffee:

Dont all men?? :cool: :dance:

shattered
02-27-2007, 09:46 PM
Dont all men?? :cool: :dance:

I thought all men were...

glockmail
02-27-2007, 10:09 PM
I hate animated avatars. Friggin' annoying.

shattered
02-27-2007, 10:13 PM
I hate animated avatars. Friggin' annoying.

I feel for ya... I really do.

glockmail
02-27-2007, 10:18 PM
I feel for ya... I really do.

mrg666
02-28-2007, 11:08 AM
think of it this way
the guy / gal you love and want to marry is not your parents or friends favourite choice ,
in fact they strongly dissaprove and want you to marry some one else .
do you follow your heart or bow to parental / peer pressure ?

shattered
02-28-2007, 10:31 PM
think of it this way
the guy / gal you love and want to marry is not your parents or friends favourite choice ,
in fact they strongly dissaprove and want you to marry some one else .
do you follow your heart or bow to parental / peer pressure ?

Typically, if your parents don't approve of your SO, you're pretty well fucked, and odds are pretty good the relationship won't last anyway...

The ClayTaurus
02-28-2007, 10:46 PM
Typically, if your parents don't approve of your SO, you're pretty well fucked, and odds are pretty good the relationship won't last anyway...Unless of course your SO doesn't care about their relationship with their parents.

shattered
02-28-2007, 10:48 PM
Unless of course your SO doesn't care about their relationship with their parents.

True.. But in MOST cases, how can you not give a rip about your relationship with your parents, yet put something worthwhile into a relationship with someone else?

Yurt
02-28-2007, 11:00 PM
True.. But in MOST cases, how can you not give a rip about your relationship with your parents, yet put something worthwhile into a relationship with someone else?

They shall leave their parents and cleave as one...

The ClayTaurus
02-28-2007, 11:23 PM
True.. But in MOST cases, how can you not give a rip about your relationship with your parents, yet put something worthwhile into a relationship with someone else?I've seen it happen... sometimes parents give less of a rip about the relationship then the child does. The first time a child does something the parent doesn't approve of, the parent stops trying.

It's a foreign concept to me, but I've witnessed it happen.

You're right though, there's all sorts of resentment pent up and waiting to destroy shit if the child still cares about their parents.

glockmail
03-01-2007, 10:45 AM
:laugh2: Just wait for the day when your kids do something stupid and when you open your mouth your father's voice comes out. :laugh2:

LiberalNation
03-07-2007, 08:05 PM
What about this avater, is it the most offensive now.

shattered
03-07-2007, 08:11 PM

Bitch. That's not even funny as a joke.

LiberalNation
03-07-2007, 08:14 PM
lol your a mite sensative. Did I hit a nerve.

There's one for most offesive. Do I get a prize when I totaly when this competition.

Dilloduck
03-07-2007, 08:14 PM

Why--is it a goal of yours or something?

shattered
03-07-2007, 08:16 PM
lol your a mite sensative. Did I hit a nerve.

There's one for most offesive. Do I get a prize when I totaly when this competition.

The time you spend purposely trying to piss people off could be better spent learning something beyond 3 grade spelling.

LiberalNation
03-07-2007, 08:17 PM
Why--is it a goal of yours or something?
Might be now, since everyone thought my other avatar was so offensive why not use one that really is. Plus I'm bored.

LiberalNation
03-07-2007, 08:19 PM
The time you spend purposely trying to piss people off could be better spent learning something beyond 3 grade spelling.
Yeah but that wouldn't be nearly as fun. :dev3:

Dilloduck
03-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Might be now, since everyone thought my other avatar was so offensive why not use one that really is. Plus I'm bored.

LOL love the logic.

shattered
03-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Yeah but that wouldn't be nearly as fun. :dev3:

Yeah, but you might not look like so much of a fucking idiot.

glockmail
03-07-2007, 08:28 PM
What about this avater, is it the most offensive now. At least its truthful: Liberal hate America.

:fu:

LiberalNation
03-07-2007, 08:30 PM
So do you.

glockmail
03-07-2007, 08:32 PM
....Plus I'm bored. Why not find some cute guy to rock your world for a while. You 17 for gawdssake. You should be burnin' the covers off matresses, not flags.

glockmail
03-07-2007, 08:33 PM
So do you. Not quite, girlie. I love it with all my heart.

shattered
Why not find some cute guy to rock your world for a while. You 17 for gawdssake. You should be burnin' the covers off matresses, not flags.

Some personality quirks/flaws just can't be overlooked, obviously.

LiberalNation
Why not find some cute guy to rock your world for a while. You 17 for gawdssake. You should be burnin' the covers off matresses, not flags.
lol I may just do that when I find the girl of my dreams but till then....

shattered
03-07-2007, 08:34 PM
Good Lord.. No wonder it's so full of hate. It's a bitter lesbian.

LiberalNation
03-07-2007, 08:35 PM
lol no more full of hate than anybody else here.

jackass
03-07-2007, 09:02 PM

I have NEVER asked for someone to be banned..but seriously...can I have 1? Please. She is just a moron.

glockmail
03-07-2007, 09:04 PM
lol I may just do that when I find the girl of my dreams but till then....
Does not surprise me: liberal, atheist, gay. All go hand in hand. Next you'll tell us your a vegan. How unique and special.

Seriously though, find some guy to rock your world and set you straight. When I was 17 I could do it over and over and over and over. My girl was in ecstasy for hours. Its only natural.

LiberalNation
03-07-2007, 09:08 PM
Vegan, no. Not really into the animal rights and eviro people. Bunch of idiots IMO. Not athiest either, liberal and gay yes.

I don't think a guy would rocky my world either. You normally have to be sexually attracted to the person first.

glockmail
03-07-2007, 09:11 PM
Vegan, no. Not really into the animal rights and eviro people. Bunch of idiots IMO. Not athiest either, liberal and gay yes.

I don't think a guy would rocky my world either. You normally have to be sexually attracted to the person first.

After he starts workin' his magic on you, you won't be able to get enough, or think of anything else. That is, if he's got talent.

LiberalNation
03-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Sure.....

glockmail
03-07-2007, 09:14 PM
Sure..... Try it. Life's too short to miss out on the real fireworks.
:poke:

Abbey Marie
03-07-2007, 09:54 PM

Is that a picture of something in the flames? If you really squint at it, it looks like a goat.

LiberalNation
03-07-2007, 09:55 PM
I see an alien in the flames.

Abbey Marie
03-07-2007, 10:07 PM
I see an alien in the flames.

I don't see it. That long part on the left looks just like a goat's ear, and I think I see two goat eyes. Eh, it's probably just flames... :dunno:

CockySOB
03-07-2007, 10:09 PM
You two and your Rorschach tests....

LiberalNation
03-07-2007, 10:18 PM
I don't see it. That long part on the left looks just like a goat's ear, and I think I see two goat eyes. Eh, it's probably just flames... :dunno:
Top right corner.

Roomy
03-08-2007, 02:48 AM
I can only think of one reason you would use that avatar on a messageboard like this and there is only one outcome.Unless I am missing something?Leave it up and you will get your wish.

Gunny
03-08-2007, 09:45 PM

You should have your ass kicked for it.

LiberalNation
03-08-2007, 09:47 PM
Ahh so you don't believe in free speech or something. People who peacefully exspress or use symbols you disagree with should be attacked and forced to stop through violent means.

Gunny
03-08-2007, 09:56 PM
Ahh so you don't believe in free speech or something. People who peacefully exspress or use symbols you disagree with should be attacked and forced to stop through violent means.

Sure I do. You are free to display an avatar that is representative of the symbolic destruction of this Nation.

And I'm going to feel free to honor my word to defend this nation against all enemies, both foreign and DOMESTIC, by opening up a can of whoopass.

LiberalNation
03-08-2007, 09:57 PM
and then go to jail for a nice long time for assualt on a minor. Hope you think it's worth it when you fight with someone you see burning the flag.

shattered
03-08-2007, 09:58 PM
and then go to jail for a nice long time for assualt on a minor. Hope you think it's worth it when you fight with someone you see burning the flag.

*shrug*

Then we can just have my niece kick the crap outta you. She's a minor. :)

LiberalNation
03-08-2007, 09:59 PM
and remember you were enraged about the story of the man killed for a symbol in another thread not long ago. Just because you thought that symbol was okay doesn't mean everybody does. They might call it defending their race.

LiberalNation
03-08-2007, 10:00 PM
Then we can just have my niece kick the crap outta you. She's a minor. :)
Lol and when it goes the other way around and she gets her ass kicked. :poke:

shattered
03-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Lol and when it goes the other way around and she gets her ass kicked. :poke:

Not likely. She's not a weak-kneed candy-assed whiney piece of shit lib :)

Gunny
03-08-2007, 10:10 PM

I'd have my daughter whip your ass.

As far as being worth going to jail for, I live in Texas. The judge will probably shake my hand and give me a weekend or two of community service painting flagpoles.

Gunny
03-08-2007, 10:11 PM
and remember you were enraged about the story of the man killed for a symbol in another thread not long ago. Just because you thought that symbol was okay doesn't mean everybody does. They might call it defending their race.

When your symbol represents the destruction of this Nation, it goes too far. And nobody said anythign about killing you. That would be too kind.

LiberalNation
03-08-2007, 10:12 PM
Being a lib doesn't mean you can't fight but being a conservative good girl might.

Gunny
03-08-2007, 10:14 PM

Neither are my daughters. One's in the Army and the other's a senior in HS, and in the Marine Corps DEP.

LiberalNation
03-08-2007, 10:14 PM
When your symbol represents the destruction of this Nation, it goes too far. And nobody said anythign about killing you. That would be too kind.
People beating another up don't always intentionally mean to kill them but with all voilence it can get out of hand.

When a symble reprsents support to your race being held in slavery it may just go to far for you.

glockmail
03-08-2007, 10:15 PM
Being a lib doesn't mean you can't fight but being a conservative good girl might. Look, why not just change your avater to something else? What ever happened to liberal sensitivity and compassion and all that?

shattered
Neither are my daughters. One's in the Army and the other's a senior in HS, and in the Marine Corps DEP.

Ahh.. The one in HS is a minor then. :D:D

Gunny
Being a lib doesn't mean you can't fight but being a conservative good girl might.

Being a lib means you WON'T fight, unless the odds are about 1000-1 and you have protest signs to use as weapons.

And I'd pay money to see you say that shit about "conservative good girl" to shattered's face.:laugh2:

Gunny
03-08-2007, 10:16 PM
Ahh.. The one in HS is a minor then. :D:D

;)

That would be the one.

LiberalNation
I ain't that type of liberal and I will change my avatar in awile but not now.

shattered
Being a lib means you WON'T fight, unless the odds are about 1000-1 and you have protest signs to use as weapons.

And I'd pay money to see you say that shit about "conservative good girl" to shattered's face.:laugh2:

Wait.. You mean I'm NOT a good girl? Or.. my niece?

LiberalNation
03-08-2007, 10:17 PM

I would, and yes that sterotype of libs is false.

Gunny
03-08-2007, 10:18 PM
People beating another up don't always intentionally mean to kill them but with all voilence it can get out of hand.

Guess people who burn the American flag should think about that then.
When a symble reprsents support to your race being held in slavery it may just go to far for you.

The Confederate flag is not a symbol of my race.

Gunny
03-08-2007, 10:19 PM
I would, and yes that sterotype of libs is false.

No it isn't. You prove it every day.

nd obviously you don't know shattered, because no, you wouldn't.

LiberalNation
03-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Ahh ha, you don't know what a true radical lib really is because I'm wayyy mild by comparision.

Gunny
03-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Wait.. You mean I'm NOT a good girl? Or.. my niece?

Define "good."

LiberalNation
03-08-2007, 10:21 PM
The Confederate flag is not a symbol of my race.
Some people see it as, just like some people see a picture of a burning US flag on the internet as symbolic destruction of America.

Gunny
03-08-2007, 10:22 PM
Ahh ha, you don't know what a true radical lib really is because I'm wayyy mild by comparision.

No, you're a young radical lib in training. You're way too willing to believe partisan bullshit. The one's that think, don't stay libs.

shattered
Define "good."

Oooh. Shit.

Trick questions.

LiberalNation
Yeah right, you don't think your right wing spin is just as much partisan bullshit.

shattered
No, you're a young radical lib in training. You're way too willing to believe partisan bullshit. The one's that think, don't stay libs.

Are you saying...she's on her way...to being...*gasp*

<b>PREENY?!!</b>

Gunny
03-08-2007, 10:24 PM
Some people see it as, just like some people see a picture of a burning US flag on the internet as symbolic destruction of America.

See what I mean? Already trying to play the relativist.

The burning US flag can be nothing other than the symbolic destruction of this Nation.

The Confederate Battle Flag was a symbol carried by Southerner soldiers in battle as a means of recognition. It doesn't symbolize anything more than a battle flag until someone applies their imagination and makes it more than what it is.

Try the relativist crap on someone else.

LiberalNation
03-08-2007, 10:26 PM
Try it's all relative when deciding what symbol offends you enough to beat people up over. The justification just as relative.

Gunny
03-08-2007, 10:28 PM
Yeah right, you don't think your right wing spin is just as much partisan bullshit.

Are you presuming to think for me now? I recognize right wing spin for what it is. You aren't paying attention.

I was a Democrat. Get it yet? I bailed with the rest of the moderates when Carter jerked the rug out from under us.

I am not a Republican. I vote Republican as the lesser of two evils, because y'all just suck more.

Gunny
03-08-2007, 10:28 PM
Try it's all relative when deciding what symbol offends you enough to beat people up over. The justification just as relative.

Wrong, and I explained why.

LiberalNation
03-08-2007, 10:29 PM
No you explained why you think it's offensive enough that you would attack someone over it. Not everyone else would see it that way.

See we have this little thing call freedom of exspression here i America. Of course we could be like china or Iran like you seem to want but that wouldn't be so nice in other areas.

Gunny
03-08-2007, 10:39 PM
No you explained why you think it's offensive enough that you would attack someone over it. Not everyone else would see it that way.

See we have this little thing call freedom of exspression here i America. Of course we could be like china or Iran like you seem to want but that wouldn't be so nice in other areas.

You can try that worn-out, freedom of expression argument all you want. I know exactly what the Constitution says, thanks.

I'm also fairly sure that in their wildest dreams the Founding Fathers never envisioned loony-lefties burning the symbol of this Nation in so-called protest. Burning the flag is purposeful, left-wingnut misconstruing of the Constitution in order to destroy it. The Constitution is NOT a suicide pact.

The preservation of the Consitution for all supercedes your individual rights. A concept I don't expect your lefty butt to comprehend.

LiberalNation
03-08-2007, 10:40 PM
:rolleyes: bullshit.

Gunny
03-08-2007, 10:41 PM
:rolleyes: bullshit.

About as intelligent a response as I expected from a left-wingnut.

shattered
03-08-2007, 10:42 PM
If that's the best you've got, go to bed. For all intents and purposes, you just got your ass kicked.

manu1959
03-08-2007, 10:43 PM
anyone know the difference between a good girl and a nice girl?

shattered
03-08-2007, 10:45 PM
anyone know the difference between a good girl and a nice girl?

No. Gunny hasn't told me if I'm good yet..

LiberalNation
03-08-2007, 10:45 PM
About as intelligent a response as I expected from a left-wingnut.
What, there's no use arguing with ya. The constitution is pretty clear on the free speech issue as is all SC ruling on it.

Not to mention you don't even seem to know the difference between a liberal and a pacifist with all your liberals are weaklings who can't fight crap.

Gunny
03-08-2007, 10:47 PM
What, there's no use arguing with ya. The constitution is pretty clear on the free speech issue as is all SC ruling on it.

Not to mention you don't even seem to know the difference between a liberal and a pacifist with all your liberals are weaklings who can't fight crap.

You're right. The Consitution IS clear, and not meant to be usurped by libs purposefully misinterpretting it to suit their self-centered agenda.

Oh, I know the difference. Pacifists actually believe in not fighting for any reason. Libs on the other hand just won't fight because they're pussies.

I can at least respect a true pacificst.

LiberalNation
03-08-2007, 10:49 PM
If that's the best you've got, go to bed. For all intents and purposes, you just got your ass kicked.

lol don't think I did but I do need to get to bed. Have to be up early tomorrow.

LiberalNation
03-08-2007, 10:51 PM
Oh, I know the difference. Pacifists actually believe in not fighting for any reason. Libs on the other hand just won't fight because they're pussies.
How so, libs fighting much better armed and armored police in protests if it says anything doesn't atest to their being that cowardly.

Gunny
03-08-2007, 10:55 PM
How so, libs fighting much better armed and armored police in protests if it says anything doesn't atest to their being that cowardly.

Libs attacking numerically inferior law enforcement officials who the libs KNOW won't use deadly force because no matter the reason, they will be crucified for it is hardly brave, and a pretty sure bet. SO the arms and armor amount to nothing.

Last time someone actually opened fire was 1970, and you libs STILL carry on about it and act like it was yesterday.

LiberalNation
03-09-2007, 07:53 AM
When some strangers pointing a gun at you, no you don't know that. Not to mention the police have a tendency to be rough with anyone.

Gunny
03-10-2007, 10:03 AM
When some strangers pointing a gun at you, no you don't know that. Not to mention the police have a tendency to be rough with anyone.

Puh-lease. No cop that doesn't want to be crucified in the media is going to do anything to lefty moonbat demonstrator who isn't blatantly breaking the law on film with 100 witnesses to the crime. Suggesting otherwise is absurd.

dan
03-10-2007, 03:10 PM
Burning the flag is a wholly empty gesture until someone reacts to it. If nobody got worked up about it, there'd be no meaning in it whatsoever.

And, while the Confederate flag may not symbolize racism, it's been my personal experience that the vast majority of the strong confederacy supporters are also racists, and they generally also have prejudices toward Yankees, too. I don't think it's a coincidence. Remember the hub-bub over the Confederate flag flying at the SC statehouse? I was there for all the rallys that were going on, and you know who the staunchest pro-flag people were? The KKK.

I don't understand why burning the American flag is any worse than flying a flag that represents a group who disliked America so much they seceded from it.

jackass
03-10-2007, 07:02 PM
Dan you really disappoint me!

glockmail
03-10-2007, 07:25 PM
No. Gunny hasn't told me if I'm good yet.. I've read your posts and seen your red hair. You're a keeper.:laugh2:

dan
03-10-2007, 09:58 PM
Dan you really disappoint me!

Sorry, dude. I'm not advocating burning the flag at all, I think it's a terrible thing to do. My main point was that anyone, including Liberalnation, who burns a flag, is only trying to accomplish pissing people off. Therefore, if people were to ignore her/them, it would be a pointless, empty gesture. Instead, by giving her lots of attention, everyone's doing exactly what she wanted.

Sitarro
03-11-2007, 12:28 AM
You know little one, the facts are like this.....

Yes, you have the right to insult others all you want....but....like it or not... you will, yes will run into someone that doesn't think what you're doing is so cute and they will proceed to infringe on those rights and you may get hurt, that is called reality.

Kind of like the asshole that steps out into traffic but is in the crosswalk so she tells herself that they have to stop for the pedestrian, it's the law....then she is hit by a guy driving an eighteen wheeler that didn't expect anyone would be so stupid as to step in front of him. She was right and he was technically wrong but the reality is she is now hamburger....too bad.

Sometimes it is best to use judgement before exercising your rights, that's called smart.

Gaffer
03-11-2007, 12:51 AM
I have put ln on my ignore list, so no more looking at her dribble. When you all get tired of arguing with a child do the same.

Gunny
03-11-2007, 12:05 PM
Burning the flag is a wholly empty gesture until someone reacts to it. If nobody got worked up about it, there'd be no meaning in it whatsoever.

And, while the Confederate flag may not symbolize racism, it's been my personal experience that the vast majority of the strong confederacy supporters are also racists, and they generally also have prejudices toward Yankees, too. I don't think it's a coincidence. Remember the hub-bub over the Confederate flag flying at the SC statehouse? I was there for all the rallys that were going on, and you know who the staunchest pro-flag people were? The KKK.

I don't understand why burning the American flag is any worse than flying a flag that represents a group who disliked America so much they seceded from it.

Would those prejudices against Yankees have anything to do with Yankees who think they are intellectually superior to Southerners simply because of the region in which they are born/live?

An arrogance culminated by the armed invasion and subjugation of a sovereign nation and its people who had, at the time, every legal right to divorce themselves from a voluntarily joined "experiment" that later turned out to favor one region but not the other and no longer benefitted them?

Or the fact that Southerners a pretty-much portrayed by Northerners as dumb, redneck racists?

That preceived prejudice goes BOTH ways.

Gunny
03-11-2007, 12:08 PM
No. Gunny hasn't told me if I'm good yet..

I wasn't aware affirmation was required. Everyone who is anyone knows you're a princess, and princesses are by default, "good." Anyone who thinks otherwise obviously is not worthy of speaking to you anyway, and their opinions not credible.

Feel better now?:laugh2:

shattered
03-11-2007, 12:13 PM
I've read your posts and seen your red hair. You're a keeper.:laugh2:

*writes that one down* Maybe I can use it to my benefit some day. :D

shattered
03-11-2007, 12:13 PM
I wasn't aware affirmation was required. Everyone who is anyone knows you're a princess, and princesses are by default, "good." Anyone who thinks otherwise obviously is not worthy of speaking to you anyway, and their opinions not credible.

Feel better now?:laugh2:

God, yer good for my ego.

I won't even kiss you this time. :slap:

Gunny
03-11-2007, 12:20 PM
God, yer good for my ego.

I won't even kiss you this time. :slap:

You go to spreadin' those germs around and I'll take it back!:eek:

shattered
03-11-2007, 12:21 PM
You go to spreadin' those germs around and I'll take it back!:eek:

*whips out WARNING: GIRL GERMS! avatar*

...as soon as I'm finished getting under LN's skin with this avatar.

CockySOB
03-11-2007, 12:28 PM
*whips out WARNING: GIRL GERMS! avatar*

...as soon as I'm finished getting under LN's skin with this avatar.

Wasted effort shattered, I can assure you.

shattered
03-11-2007, 12:33 PM
Wasted effort shattered, I can assure you.

I know..but I couldn't find a "No Ugly Lesbians" avatar.

Gunny
03-11-2007, 12:36 PM

I can't believe there is such a thing as an avatar you cannot come up with.:poke:

shattered
03-11-2007, 12:37 PM
I can't believe there is such a thing as an avatar you cannot come up with.:poke:

*hangs head* I know.. But I really did try. Had to settle for this one. My crown can't get me everything, you know.

Sitarro
03-11-2007, 12:52 PM

Wouldn't a photo of Rosie with a bar through it work?:cool:

shattered
03-11-2007, 01:00 PM

That woulda worked. Got one?

shattered
03-11-2007, 01:00 PM

Course.. LN's face with a bar thru it woulda worked, too..

LiberalNation
03-11-2007, 01:16 PM
Tried to help but couldn't find much either.

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/626/av1av2.jpg

Bout all I could find.

LiberalNation
03-11-2007, 01:19 PM
Course.. LN's face with a bar thru it woulda worked, too..
lol that would work.

Dilloduck
03-11-2007, 01:36 PM
lol that would work.

awwwww we had that before---makes you look like to support the Klan tho!

:lol:

LiberalNation
03-11-2007, 01:37 PM
Aww well

LiberalNation
03-11-2007, 01:37 PM
I'm gona use a different avatar every week.

dan
03-11-2007, 01:55 PM
Would those prejudices against Yankees have anything to do with Yankees who think they are intellectually superior to Southerners simply because of the region in which they are born/live?

An arrogance culminated by the armed invasion and subjugation of a sovereign nation and its people who had, at the time, every legal right to divorce themselves from a voluntarily joined "experiment" that later turned out to favor one region but not the other and no longer benefitted them?

Or the fact that Southerners a pretty-much portrayed by Northerners as dumb, redneck racists?

That preceived prejudice goes BOTH ways.

I agree 100%, however I can only speak from my own personal experience. I moved down here when I was 11. On my very first day of school, in the 5th grade, I had at least three kids tell me they were going to kick my ass because I was a Yankee. And I had to go home and ask my parents what Yankee meant. Since then, I don't go a week without hearing some disparaging remark about Yankees, how they're ruining the country, how they're assholes, etc.

So, yes, this plus a few other factors have made me develop some prejudices of my own. Do I think I'm intellectually superior to everyone in the south? Of course not. Do I think I'm intellectually superior to the guy at work who told me to pack his stuff really well because "you know them Yankee monkeys up there ain't got no respect for nothin'"? The truth is, yes, I do.

But, this is all way off-topic. I'm ending my hijack right now.

shattered
03-11-2007, 02:03 PM
I'm gona use a different avatar every week.

That just looks similar to a Marilyn Manson CD cover. Again, not very original. Try harder.

Gunny
03-11-2007, 02:11 PM
I agree 100%, however I can only speak from my own personal experience. I moved down here when I was 11. On my very first day of school, in the 5th grade, I had at least three kids tell me they were going to kick my ass because I was a Yankee. And I had to go home and ask my parents what Yankee meant. Since then, I don't go a week without hearing some disparaging remark about Yankees, how they're ruining the country, how they're assholes, etc.

So, yes, this plus a few other factors have made me develop some prejudices of my own. Do I think I'm intellectually superior to everyone in the south? Of course not. Do I think I'm intellectually superior to the guy at work who told me to pack his stuff really well because "you know them Yankee monkeys up there ain't got no respect for nothin'"? The truth is, yes, I do.

But, this is all way off-topic. I'm ending my hijack right now.

Everything'd be okay if you yankees would just get some manners.:poke:

Roomy
03-11-2007, 02:20 PM
I have read every post here and I have come to the conclusion that Dan is a very clever young man, even if you don't agree with his sentiments, (Whatever they are):cool: He has played a cool hand:clap: Cool hand Luke.I give you rep.

LiberalNation
03-11-2007, 02:22 PM
That just looks similar to a Marilyn Manson CD cover. Again, not very original. Try harder.
Original isn't possible when you're getting pics off the internet. They have to be comman enough for everyone to see a meaning and be offended.

shattered
03-11-2007, 02:32 PM
Original isn't possible when you're getting pics off the internet. They have to be comman enough for everyone to see a meaning and be offended.

*shrug*

Ok, then you shall continue to look like nothing more than a childish idiot. Suit yourself.

LiberalNation
03-11-2007, 02:33 PM
I only post to suit myself.

Your other avatar was prettier than the blue poof by the way.

Gunny
03-11-2007, 02:58 PM
I only post to suit myself.

Your other avatar was prettier than the blue poof by the way.

I kinda' like the blue poof. Looks very "girl germy.":laugh2: