PDA

View Full Version : Obama and The Nation Of Islam

Kathianne
01-30-2008, 06:03 PM
The Nation of Islam is a very important organization for Black politicians in Chicago, which makes me think she's onto something here. I know Obama's church is strongly affiliated with NOI. Lots of links at site. At a minimum this is reminding me a lot of my problems with Ron Paul:

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/003339print.html

Debbie Schlussel: EXCLUSIVE - Obama's Nation of Islam Staffers, Edward Said & "Inflexible Jews" Causing Mid-East Conflict: An Obama Insider Reveals the Real Barack

By Debbie Schlussel - Copyright 2008

**** EXCLUSIVE: Must Cite Debbie Schlussel and/or DebbieSchlussel.com ****

Responding to criticism by Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen, Barack Obama declared his strong opposition to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan:

I decry racism and anti-Semitism in every form and strongly condemn the anti-Semitic statements made by Minister Farrakhan.

Obama also went on to condemn his Church's award to Farrakhan and his minister's tight relationship with him.

But a former Obama insider says that Obama's sudden aversion to NOI and Farrakhan is belied by the fact that Obama employed and continues to employ several Farrakhan acolytes in high positions on his Illinois and U.S. Senate campaign and office staffs. I have verified that this person--who agreed to talk on the condition of anonymity--held a key position in the Obama campaign. The insider was so close to Senator Obama that they frequently personally discussed and exchanged direct e-mail messages on campaign and policy matters. This person is not connected with the Clintons and is not a disgruntled employee....

Mr. P
01-30-2008, 06:46 PM
I donno, smells strongly of "political smear" don't ya think?

Kathianne
01-30-2008, 06:58 PM
I donno, smells strongly of "political smear" don't ya think?

If not from Chicago, yeah I'd think so. It's sort of like someone saying that Jesse Jackson has held jobs. Well if appointed to certain things or funds being given through intimidation, uh huh. He's blackmailed through boycotts businesses all over Chicago. He forced a brewery to give one of his son's a distributorship. It's the 'Chicago School'. NOI is part and parcel of it, so it rings true.

Mr. P
01-30-2008, 07:16 PM
If not from Chicago, yeah I'd think so. It's sort of like someone saying that Jesse Jackson has held jobs. Well if appointed to certain things or funds being given through intimidation, uh huh. He's blackmailed through boycotts businesses all over Chicago. He forced a brewery to give one of his son's a distributorship. It's the 'Chicago School'. NOI is part and parcel of it, so it rings true.

So maybe he's more like JFK that some think. JFK put in office by the Mob, Oboma by NOI? Interesting...ya think he'll complete his first term?

Abbey Marie
01-30-2008, 08:11 PM
It makes no sense to continue to attend a church that epsouses things which you abhor. It is logical to judge Obama on the company he keeps. If awards and cozying up to Farakhan are really part of this church's m.o., then B. Hussein Obama is one scary guy to have in the White House.

Kathianne
01-31-2008, 04:38 AM
It makes no sense to continue to attend a church that epsouses things which you abhor. It is logical to judge Obama on the company he keeps. If awards and cozying up to Farakhan are really part of this church's m.o., then B. Hussein Obama is one scary guy to have in the White House.

That's always been my feeling and response to Maineman regarding this problem with Obama's church (http://www.tucc.org/mission.htm), which seems to have changed its mission statement in the past month. If he truly feels that the award to Farrakhan (http://www.noi.org/mlfbio.htm) was wrong, then why not find a church more in line with your cherished beliefs?

I most definately would not belong to a congregation where the leadership was handing out awards to David Duke or even Pat Buchanan, and the congregation in the main was in agreement.

NATO AIR
01-31-2008, 01:37 PM
That's always been my feeling and response to Maineman regarding this problem with Obama's church (http://www.tucc.org/mission.htm), which seems to have changed its mission statement in the past month. If he truly feels that the award to Farrakhan (http://www.noi.org/mlfbio.htm) was wrong, then why not find a church more in line with your cherished beliefs?

I most definately would not belong to a congregation where the leadership was handing out awards to David Duke or even Pat Buchanan, and the congregation in the main was in agreement.

Indeed. Disappointing if true but we shall see. If this was true I'd figure the Clintons would be all over it, as desperate as they are.

Good point about Chicago politics though.. it'd be kind of like a former LA mayor or politician running for president, God knows the kinds of ethnic alliances they would have had to make that were highly unethical in the long run.

glockmail
01-31-2008, 02:21 PM
Indeed. Disappointing if true but we shall see. If this was true I'd figure the Clintons would be all over it, as desperate as they are.

.... . This may be more powerful and deadly than the Clintons think they can handle.

Mr. P
01-31-2008, 02:32 PM
Could this be a Real honest to God case of the enemy within, IF he was elected that is? Isn't that what the OP post suggests? I don't buy it, I really think it's a political smear, playing off fears of the unknown, but what if?

Is it time for this thread to head to the Conspiracy section...yet? I think so.

Kathianne
01-31-2008, 02:34 PM
Could this be a Real honest to God case of the enemy within, IF he was elected that is? Isn't that what the OP post suggests? I don't buy it, I really think it's a political smear, playing off fears of the unknown, but what if?

Is it time for this thread to head to the Conspiracy section...yet? I think so.

No, I don't think that was the original point at all. It has to do with Black Power, more than anything else.

Mr. P
01-31-2008, 02:54 PM
No, I don't think that was the original point at all. It has to do with Black Power, more than anything else.

I got Muslim/Islam power outta it.

Kathianne
01-31-2008, 03:02 PM
I got Muslim/Islam power outta it.

Well eyes of the beholder and all that. NOI is Islamic, but the power it wields in the neighborhoods is Black. They provide safe haven and are anti-gang, but their political power is legion.

Mr. P
01-31-2008, 03:07 PM
Well eyes of the beholder and all that. NOI is Islamic, but the power it wields in the neighborhoods is Black. They provide safe haven and are anti-gang, but their political power is legion.

Debbie Schlussel: EXCLUSIVE - Obama's Nation of Islam Staffers
I think anyone reading that, and the rest, would come to the same conclusion.

Kathianne
01-31-2008, 03:11 PM
Debbie Schlussel: EXCLUSIVE - Obama's Nation of Islam Staffers
I think anyone reading that, and the rest, would come to the same conclusion.

Unless like I said from the get go, one is familiar with the NOI from Chicago. I'm sure Obama had to deal with these people, he doesn't anymore and people outside of Chicago are not going to understand in the least. Hell, people from Chicago don't understand this 'once' violent group.

GW in Ohio
01-31-2008, 03:14 PM

Kathianne: The attempt to connect Obama with the Nation of Islam is:

Desperate
Sleazy
Slimy
Chickenshit

If you want to try and bring Obama down, his statements about legalizing marijuana and giving driver's licenses to illegals ought to give you enough ammunition.

Don't try this chickenshit stuff. It demeans you.

Kathianne
01-31-2008, 03:17 PM
Kathianne: The attempt to connect Obama with the Nation of Islam is:

Desperate
Sleazy
Slimy
Chickenshit

If you want to try and bring Obama down, his statements about legalizing marijuana and giving driver's licenses to illegals ought to give you enough ammunition.

Don't try this chickenshit stuff. It demeans you.
Fool. You've not a clue to what I've written about him. Most of the negative has been from Chicago stuff. On the other hand, he may be the best hope if McCain gets the Republican nomination.

So, :fu: gee I've never used that one before, just seemed appropriate for you.

GW in Ohio
01-31-2008, 03:28 PM
Fool. You've not a clue to what I've written about him. Most of the negative has been from Chicago stuff. On the other hand, he may be the best hope if McCain gets the Republican nomination.

So, :fu: gee I've never used that one before, just seemed appropriate for you.

The best thing that could happen to the GOP is for Hillary to get the Democratic nomination. I don't see how she could beat McCain, given all the people who hate her.

Obama, on the other hand, is a very formidable foe. He's inspirational, he's young, bright, and he appeals strongly to independent voters.

Kathianne
01-31-2008, 03:34 PM
The best thing that could happen to the GOP is for Hillary to get the Democratic nomination. I don't see how she could beat McCain, given all the people who hate her.

Obama, on the other hand, is a very formidable foe. He's inspirational, he's young, bright, and he appeals strongly to independent voters.

Which is what I've been saying about him. Sheesh, so quick to hit for the prejudice button. Formidable is right:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8UH03880&show_article=1

Obama Raises $32 Million in January
Jan 31 12:10 PM US/Eastern
By JIM KUHNHENN
Associated Press Writer

'Si Se Puede!': Obama Takes on Clinton in Bid for Latino Vote

WASHINGTON (AP) - Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama raised $32 million in the single month of January, a whopping figure that has permitted the campaign to boost staff and extend advertising to states beyond the sweeping Feb. 5 contests, aides said Thursday.

Obama is now advertising in 20 of the 22 states in play for next week's Super Tuesday and plans to begin advertising in seven more states that hold primaries or caucuses later in February. Rival Hillary Rodham Clinton is advertising in 12 Super Tuesday states, including her own home state of New York.

manu1959
01-31-2008, 04:23 PM
say none of this is true....just for fun.....

and say obama becomes president.....who will be the big danger to him...

NOI or KKK.......

some one remind me again who took out malcom X.....

the pressure on barack from the black comunity to pay back whitey will be intense.....

retiredman
01-31-2008, 04:57 PM

I guess it is just in the nature of congregationalists to consider their congregation as their family. I have belonged to the same church since I first came to Maine on a shore duty tour nearly a quarter of a century ago. There have been times when church leadership did not fall exactly in line with my thinking. There have been times when the minister held political positions that I did not agree with... it was still my church. I read the mission statement of Trinity UCC (and I don't think it has changed in the past month, by the way...I think it sounds just like it has always sounded) and I see a mission statement that would inspire me. If I lived in that neighborhood, I would definitely be a member of that church regardless of the fact that I am NOT of African descent... and I wouldn't let one issue or one event cause me to leave my church.

glockmail
01-31-2008, 05:23 PM
So, :fu: gee I've never used that one before, just seemed appropriate for you. Wow Kate I can attest that I've never seen you use it either. I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks GWfO is the most useless POS on this board. :laugh2:

glockmail
01-31-2008, 05:33 PM
...I read the mission statement of Trinity UCC (and I don't think it has changed in the past month, by the way...I think it sounds just like it has always sounded) and I see a mission statement that would inspire me. .....

1. It has changed within the last few months, as it used to call specifically on BLACK values, etc. It is now more politically correct. So much for maintaining your core beliefs.
The fortunate who are among us combine forces with the less fortunate to become agents of change for God who is not pleased with America’s economic mal-distribution! They are obviously espousing income redistribution, as well as giving a false interpretation of Jesus' stand on that issue.

Pale Rider
01-31-2008, 06:10 PM
Why else do you think the magic negros name is "obama hussein," instead of some American name like Joe, or Bob, or Ken? His NAME is NOI. I think people should keep a real close eye on this little shit.

retiredman
01-31-2008, 08:41 PM
1. It has changed within the last few months, as it used to call specifically on BLACK values, etc. It is now more politically correct. So much for maintaining your core beliefs.

:link:

glockmail
01-31-2008, 09:45 PM

1. Commitment to God

2. Commitment to the Black Community

3. Commitment to the Black Family

4. Dedication to the Pursuit of Education

5. Dedication to the Pursuit of Excellence

6. Adherence to the Black Work Ethic

7. Commitment to Self-Discipline and Self-Respect

8. Disavowal of the Pursuit of “Middleclassness”

9. Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills available to the Black Community

10. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting Black Institutions

11. Pledge allegiance to all Black leadership who espouse and embrace the Black Value System

12. Personal commitment to embracement of the Black Value System.

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2007/01/about_us.php

NATO AIR
01-31-2008, 10:35 PM
NOI is not Islam. They are apostates. Speak to normal everyday Americans who are Muslims and they'll tell you its a crap faith.

That said, Obama consorting with Edward Said is not bad. That's an open mind, Said had good points now and then that are conveniently ignored in many circles because of the AIPAC control of the debate about Israel in this country.

Now his association with the supremacist pastor is another.. that's highly disturbing. And uncalled for. I hope it gets used against him in the general election by McCain. I want nothing to help Billary steal the White House....

glockmail
02-01-2008, 12:49 PM

*crickets chirping*

:popcorn:

retiredman
02-01-2008, 01:22 PM
*crickets chirping*

:popcorn:

because some right wing racist website claims that their text came from Trinity UCC is certainly not proof to me. A news release from Trinity UCC announcing their revised mission statement would be convincing.

Why am I not surprised that you are a fan of that racist scumbag, Jared Taylor?

glockmail
02-01-2008, 04:56 PM
because some right wing racist website claims that their text came from Trinity UCC is certainly not proof to me. A news release from Trinity UCC announcing their revised mission statement would be convincing.

Why am I not surprised that you are a fan of that racist scumbag, Jared Taylor?

The old one has been archived here: http://www.tucc.org/scholarship_pdf/black%20value%20system.pdf

I have never heard of Taylor before now nor am I defending him. But it does not surprise me that you would call him a racist for speaking the truth about this issue while staying quiet about TUCC.

retiredman
02-01-2008, 07:26 PM
The old one has been archived here: http://www.tucc.org/scholarship_pdf/black%20value%20system.pdf

I have never heard of Taylor before now nor am I defending him. But it does not surprise me that you would call him a racist for speaking the truth about this issue while staying quiet about TUCC.

Different documents:

The racist Taylor website (that you no doubt have on your "favorites" list)suggests that the following paragraph is part of TUCC's mission statement:

"Trinity United Church of Christ adopted the Black Value System written by the Manford Byrd Recognition Committee chaired by Vallmer Jordan in 1981. We believe in the following 12 precepts and covenantal statements. These Black Ethics must be taught and exemplified in homes, churches, nurseries and schools, wherever Blacks are gathered."

it is not.

and I don't believe you that you have never heard of Jared Taylor before. You knew right where his webpage was... you are aware of his racist positions and support them all, no doubt. You and David Duke... racists, white supremacists and Jared Taylor fans.

why am I not surprised?:laugh2:

and I am not quiet about TUCC...I fully support the President of MY denomination, John Thomas, in his defense of TUCC.

http://www.ucc.org/news/thomas-denounces-smear-1.html

Kathianne
02-01-2008, 07:29 PM
Different documents:

The racist Taylor website (that you no doubt have on your "favorites" list)suggests that the following paragraph is part of TUCC's mission statement:

"Trinity United Church of Christ adopted the Black Value System written by the Manford Byrd Recognition Committee chaired by Vallmer Jordan in 1981. We believe in the following 12 precepts and covenantal statements. These Black Ethics must be taught and exemplified in homes, churches, nurseries and schools, wherever Blacks are gathered."

it is not.

and I don't believe you that you have never heard of Jared Taylor before. You knew right where his webpage was... you are aware of his racist positions and support them all, no doubt. You and David Duke... racists, white supremacists and Jared Taylor fans.

why am I not surprised?:laugh2:

Say what you will, you know that a few months ago that was up on Trinity's site, under it's mission statement, I gave the link. Saying 'racist' is nothing but about you at this point.

retiredman
02-01-2008, 07:32 PM
Say what you will, you know that a few months ago that was up on Trinity's site, under it's mission statement, I gave the link. Saying 'racist' is nothing but about you at this point.

I do NOT know that the "black value system" document was a part of its mission statement.

and saying "racist" is about Jared Taylor, and those who would quote him.

Kathianne
02-01-2008, 07:38 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/archive/index.php?t-1410.html

archived, notice the link:

TRINITY United Church of Christ

About Us

We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the Black religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an African people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. God has superintended our pilgrimage through the days of slavery, the days of segregation, and the long night of racism. It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a Black worship service and ministries which address the Black Community.

Trinity United Church of Christ adopted the Black Value System written by the Manford Byrd Recognition Committee chaired by Vallmer Jordan in 1981. We believe in the following 12 precepts and covenantal statements. These Black Ethics must be taught and exemplified in homes, churches, nurseries and schools, wherever Blacks are gathered. They must reflect on the following concepts:

1). Commitment to God
2). Commitment to the Black Community
3). Commitment to the Black Family
4). Dedication to the Pursuit of Education
5). Dedication to the Pursuit of Excellence
6). Adherence to the Black Work Ethic
7). Commitment to Self-Discipline and Self-Respect
8). Disavowal of the Pursuit of "Middleclassness"
9). Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills available to the Black Community
10).Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting Black Institutions
11).Pledge allegiance to all Black leadership who espouse and embrace the Black Value System
12).Personal commitment to embracement of the Black Value System.

http://www.tucc.org/about.htm

*And they also pledge their commitment to 'Africa'.

Yurt
02-01-2008, 07:47 PM
I do NOT know that the "black value system" document was a part of its mission statement.

and saying "racist" is about Jared Taylor, and those who would quote him.

present or past tense, figure typo, but want to make sure

retiredman
02-01-2008, 07:47 PM
I stand corrected.

and even so... I have no problem with that church's mission.

Kathianne
02-01-2008, 07:57 PM
I stand corrected.

Would you continue your affiliation with your church, if it had a similar mission, substituting 'white' for 'black' and 'Western Europe' for 'Africa'?

Yurt
02-01-2008, 08:13 PM
I stand corrected.

extrapolate

retiredman
02-01-2008, 08:28 PM
Would you continue your affiliation with your church, if it had a similar mission, substituting 'white' for 'black' and 'Western Europe' for 'Africa'?

I suppose I would, if I lived in an overwhelmingly black country and western europeans had been socially and economically marginalized for nearly four centuries (two of those centuries as sub-human "property") and my church was situated smack dab in the middle of an overwhelmingly western european neighborhood in need of some pride and organization and faith. Yeah...I would imagine I would.

Yurt
02-01-2008, 08:30 PM
I suppose I would, if I lived in an overwhelmingly black country and western europeans had been socially and economically marginalized for nearly four centuries (two of those centuries as sub-human "property") and my church was situated smack dab in the middle of an overwhelmingly western european neighborhood in need of some pride and organization and faith. Yeah...I would imagine I would.

hypothetical babble :popcorn:

translation --

i have no stance but the what if stance

Kathianne
02-01-2008, 08:33 PM

That wasn't the question. You said you saw 'no problem' with it. No one is saying he shouldn't belong to the church of his choice. Question is, do you want someone so insecure to be President of US?

retiredman
02-01-2008, 08:51 PM
That wasn't the question. You said you saw 'no problem' with it. No one is saying he shouldn't belong to the church of his choice. Question is, do you want someone so insecure to be President of US?

I don't see how belonging to a church who specializes in ministering to the black community in chicago makes anyone insecure.

I don't see a problem with the mission of that church and neither does the president of MY denomination.

And again....my church is my church... I've had good ministers and bad ones... ones whose politics I agreed with, and one's I didn't. Some have moved the church in ways that did not please me.... others in ways that did. It is still my church. I still sing in the choir every week. I still preach from the pulpit four or five times a year. It is my church. TUCC is Obama's church.

Kathianne
02-01-2008, 08:57 PM
I don't see how belonging to a church who specializes in ministering to the black community in chicago makes anyone insecure.

I don't see a problem with the mission of that church and neither does the president of MY denomination.

And again....my church is my church... I've had good ministers and bad ones... ones whose politics I agreed with, and one's I didn't. Some have moved the church in ways that did not please me.... others in ways that did. It is still my church. I still sing in the choir every week. I still preach from the pulpit four or five times a year. It is my church. TUCC is Obama's church.

I don't have a problem with worshipping anywhere anyone wishes to. I do have a problem with any being POTUS that adheres to a philosophy that puts any one group to the head of the line. It's hard to reconcile when there is a belief statement like that from any type of organization he's been associated with so long. Which is why it concerned me in the winter/spring of last year.
Now I did appreciate his coming out and addressing the Farrakhan issue, but the first post source is concerning.

retiredman
02-01-2008, 09:07 PM
I don't have a problem with worshipping anywhere anyone wishes to. I do have a problem with any being POTUS that adheres to a philosophy that puts any one group to the head of the line. It's hard to reconcile when there is a belief statement like that from any type of organization he's been associated with so long. Which is why it concerned me in the winter/spring of last year.
Now I did appreciate his coming out and addressing the Farrakhan issue, but the first post source is concerning.

We must agree to disagree... I think that the church is advocating for a downtrodden, historically deprived ethnic group and attempting to teach them to help themselves and give them pride and self worth. If you have a problem with that, don't vote Obama... not that your vote will count for much...He will sweep Illinois with or without YOUR help.

Kathianne
02-01-2008, 09:10 PM
We must agree to disagree... I think that the church is advocating for a downtrodden, historically deprived ethnic group and attempting to teach them to help themselves and give them pride and self worth. If you have a problem with that, don't vote Obama... not that your vote will count for much...He will sweep Illinois with or without YOUR help.

Undoubtedly.

retiredman
02-01-2008, 09:16 PM
Undoubtedly.

actually, you might as well go ahead and vote FOR him! :cheers2:

glockmail
02-01-2008, 11:25 PM
Pitiful.:lol:

You're a gawddamn tool:pee:

retiredman
02-02-2008, 07:38 AM
hypothetical babble :popcorn:

translation --

i have no stance but the what if stance

my stance is that I have no problem with a church in predominately white america ministering primarily to an ethnic group who has a unique history in our country of forced servitude and marginalized socio economic status. I appluad thier mission to create pride and self confidence in their congregation. If I moved from Maine to that neighborhood of Chicago, I woud undoubtedly join that church.

retiredman
02-02-2008, 07:40 AM
Pitiful.:lol:

You're a gawddamn tool:pee:

Is that what your leader and mentor, Jared would have you say?

Kathianne
02-02-2008, 07:41 AM
my stance is that I have no problem with a church in predominately white america ministering primarily to an ethnic group who has a unique history in our country of forced servitude and marginalized socio economic status. I appluad thier mission to create pride and self confidence in their congregation. If I moved from Maine to that neighborhood of Chicago, I woud undoubtedly join that church.

and you would have every right to. On the other hand, is that the type of church that a candidate for POTUS should belong to?

retiredman
02-02-2008, 07:43 AM
and you would have every right to. On the other hand, is that the type of church that a candidate for POTUS should belong to?

a church that seeks to lift its congregants up? certainly

Kathianne
02-02-2008, 07:51 AM
a church that seeks to lift its congregants up? certainly

As implied, the cognitive dissonance makes one's head spin. To equate Obama at this point in time, actually any point in time, with some downtrodden person from the neighborhoods is farcical at its core.

It has as much truth behind it as Bill Clinton being the first black president-not.

retiredman
02-02-2008, 08:00 AM
As implied, the cognitive dissonance makes one's head spin. To equate Obama at this point in time, actually any point in time, with some downtrodden person from the neighborhoods is farcical at its core.

It has as much truth behind it as Bill Clinton being the first black president-not.

I do not equate him to anything. I suggest that he is a member of a UCC Church that has taken, as its particular mission, the uplifting of the black community. It is a noble mission... one I feel confident God blesses... and it is a church that I would gladly join if I moved in the area.

glockmail
02-04-2008, 10:16 AM
Is that what your leader and mentor, Jared would have you say? Is that the best that you can do, Numb-Nuts?

First you deny that Obama's church had the message of Black Values, so links were provided, then you attack the messenger as racist and claim it's made up and that I am his follower. You are then told that I haven't heard of the guy, more links are provided from Kate, then by me archived from Obama's church, making the facts undeniable so you change your tune and now state that you agree with its message. Then just for good measure you again claim that I am Jared's follower.

Like I said before, so much for core values. Perhaps you do belong in that church, that is, if they’d let a “honky” join.

This has to rank way up there with your most pitiful performances.

GW in Ohio
02-04-2008, 11:32 AM
Why else do you think the magic negros name is "obama hussein," instead of some American name like Joe, or Bob, or Ken? His NAME is NOI. I think people should keep a real close eye on this little shit.

If the FBI is still keeping a close eye on the KKK, you better watch out yourself.

The out-and-out racism of many members of this board is amazing. At least you're all clustered here, sharing your smarmy little racist sentiments, and not fouling society at large.

It would really piss some of you guys off if we had a president named Barack Hussein Obama, wouldn't it?

Could happen.

Would that mean that some of you will be fitting those scopes on your rifles, and looking for a chance to take him out?

Abbey Marie
02-04-2008, 11:57 AM
If the FBI is still keeping a close eye on the KKK, you better watch out yourself.

The out-and-out racism of many members of this board is amazing. At least you're all clustered here, sharing your smarmy little racist sentiments, and not fouling society at large.

It would really piss some of you guys off if we had a president named Barack Hussein Obama, wouldn't it?

Could happen.

Would that mean that some of you will be fitting those scopes on your rifles, and looking for a chance to take him out?

Stereotype and exaggerate much?