PDA

View Full Version : 8 more days.... :-/

darin
02-20-2007, 10:27 AM
2 March is the last day 5StringJeff and I will be co-workers.

I'm very excited for him to move on to greater things; it's my hope he'll work his way up the ladder to the Civilian Of The Army, and hire me to be his coffee boy.

:)

Abbey Marie
02-20-2007, 01:55 PM
2 March is the last day 5StringJeff and I will be co-workers.

I'm very excited for him to move on to greater things; it's my hope he'll work his way up the ladder to the Civilian Of The Army, and hire me to be his coffee boy.

D, re your sig: I thought this was a Darinopoly. :wink2:

darin
02-20-2007, 02:00 PM
D, re your sig: I thought this was a Darinopoly. :wink2:

:D I don't run shit but my e-mouth.

:D

5stringJeff
02-20-2007, 04:01 PM
Actually, we'll be co-workers for a few more weeks. It's just that Darin is abandoning me to get "training."

darin
02-20-2007, 04:05 PM
Actually, we'll be co-workers for a few more weeks. It's just that Darin is abandoning me to get "training."

Right - technically co-workers...but I'll be a geographical bachelor from Jeff. :(

jimnyc
02-20-2007, 04:06 PM
Don't know why, but I almost feel sad that you 2 won't be side by side anymore.

jimnyc
02-20-2007, 04:08 PM
BTW - best of luck to the 2 of you in whatever changes it is you're gonna make!

5stringJeff
02-20-2007, 04:20 PM
BTW - best of luck to the 2 of you in whatever changes it is you're gonna make!

I'm going to Syracuse for Graduate School. Woot!!!

darin
02-20-2007, 04:44 PM
Don't know why, but I almost feel sad that you 2 won't be side by side anymore.

Yeah - but under NY - WA Status of Homos Agreement, I'll still get health benefits from Jeff.

And we're not side-by-side...he's some 80? feet to my right.

jimnyc
02-20-2007, 04:51 PM
And we're not side-by-side...he's some 80? feet to my right.

Close enough to throw a rock at him if he pisses you off! You should ask Jackass some of the stuff we used to do to one another. Throwing hard drives, cutting monitor cables in half, throwing entire lunches, putting tape and/or vaseline on telephones, ripping shirts, cigarette ashes in shirt pockets... Oh man, the good 'ol days! :)

darin
02-20-2007, 05:01 PM
lol :) Gives me a few ideas.... :D

jackass
02-20-2007, 06:10 PM
Close enough to throw a rock at him if he pisses you off! You should ask Jackass some of the stuff we used to do to one another. Throwing hard drives, cutting monitor cables in half, throwing entire lunches, putting tape and/or vaseline on telephones, ripping shirts, cigarette ashes in shirt pockets... Oh man, the good 'ol days! :)

That about sums it up! Although...someone did throw a 15" monitor at someone else. Who were the 2 involved??

Putting naked HAIRY women as their background!

LOki
02-20-2007, 07:51 PM
I'm going to Syracuse for Graduate School. Woot!!!Get in touch. I'll introduce you to the Dinosaur BBQ, I'll spot your first pint at Faegan's Pub.

jimnyc
02-20-2007, 08:26 PM
That about sums it up! Although...someone did throw a 15" monitor at someone else. Who were the 2 involved??

Putting naked HAIRY women as their background!

I think that was me tossing at Gurpreet ("jimmy fucked up my life") LOL Hell, I even formatted his system one morning to piss him off, although not sure he ever found out I did it!

jackass
02-20-2007, 09:54 PM
I ("jimmy fucked up my life")

Hahahaha...what was that all about?