PDA

View Full Version : Black Looters Celebrate MLK Day

Hugh Lincoln
01-30-2008, 10:13 PM
TNB.

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2008/01/callous_disresp.php

Hugh Lincoln
01-31-2008, 10:07 PM
I for one am glad that nobody has seen fit to compound the racism here.

gabosaurus
01-31-2008, 10:25 PM
I for one am glad that nobody has seen fit to compound the racism here.

Nah. You are racist enough for everyone.

Yurt
02-01-2008, 12:32 AM

you are a whitey in denial... you love to think that only whites are racists and that when people of different pigment tone do something/rise up/fight for their rights............... they are "good"

its sick you know.

gabosaurus
02-01-2008, 11:48 AM
A "whitey in denial?" :laugh2:

I gotta remember that one. :laugh2:

REDWHITEBLUE2
02-01-2008, 04:56 PM
TNB.

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2008/01/callous_disresp.php

This is what happens when LibTurds tell us were racist and Ghetto RATS are just normal

Hugh Lincoln
02-02-2008, 09:32 AM

I...

I...

I'm touched.

bullypulpit
02-02-2008, 10:56 AM
I...

I...

I'm touched.

Yeah, you're touched alright...Touched in the head.

Hugh Lincoln
02-02-2008, 11:28 AM
Yeah, you're touched alright...Touched in the head.

Tell me what you think of the link, bullypulpit. A gang of black teenagers, in 'celebration' of Martin Luther King day, busts into a bodega and, while laughing and hooting, steals half the contents of the store. And it's ALL ON VIDEO! A hardcore white racist couldn't MAKE THAT UP if he were trying to discredit blacks!

Do you have a comment on this? Let's see... somehow, it's whites' fault, right?

What's 'touched' is a society that pretends this doesn't happen, that blacks are just as law-abiding as whites, and that if they aren't, it's 'whitey's' fault.

bullypulpit
02-02-2008, 11:48 PM
Tell me what you think of the link, bullypulpit. A gang of black teenagers, in 'celebration' of Martin Luther King day, busts into a bodega and, while laughing and hooting, steals half the contents of the store. And it's ALL ON VIDEO! A hardcore white racist couldn't MAKE THAT UP if he were trying to discredit blacks!

Do you have a comment on this? Let's see... somehow, it's whites' fault, right?

What's 'touched' is a society that pretends this doesn't happen, that blacks are just as law-abiding as whites, and that if they aren't, it's 'whitey's' fault.

What's to comment on? Stupid people do stupid things regardless of race.

Is it the fault of whites? Of course not, but society as a whole...that's another issue for another thread.

It would seem that you are the "hardcore white racist" here. You are, after all, the one engaged in race baiting.

actsnoblemartin
02-02-2008, 11:50 PM
:clap:

What's to comment on? Stupid people do stupid things regardless of race.

Is it the fault of whites? Of course not, but society as a whole...that's another issue for another thread.

It would seem that you are the "hardcore white racist" here. You are, after all, the one engaged in race baiting.