PDA

View Full Version : Did McCain really say during the CNN debate.....

Little-Acorn
01-31-2008, 03:38 PM
I didn't get a chance to see last night's Republican debate on CNN. But I heard a few snippets from various commentators later.

One stated that McCain got so badly beaten up over his Senate illegal-alien amnesty plan during the debate, that he finally announced on the floor that he would not vote for that bill himself, now.

Did he actually say that?

Pale Rider
01-31-2008, 06:04 PM
I didn't get a chance to see last night's Republican debate on CNN. But I heard a few snippets from various commentators later.

One stated that McCain got so badly beaten up over his Senate illegal-alien amnesty plan during the debate, that he finally announced on the floor that he would not vote for that bill himself, now.

No. He would NOT answer the question. He danced around and himhawed to the point where the audience let out an audible groan. The man is a puke.

01-31-2008, 06:50 PM
he also said the month of april was a year.

actsnoblemartin
01-31-2008, 09:10 PM
mccain was nasty, and yes he said if the bill came up today, he would vote against it.

Abbey Marie
01-31-2008, 09:14 PM
Does this mean he was for it, before he was against it? :coffee:

Kathianne
01-31-2008, 09:15 PM
mccain was nasty, and yes he said if the bill came up today, he would vote against it.

No, he said it 'wouldn't come up.' He never said he would vote against it.

Hugh Lincoln
01-31-2008, 09:32 PM

Did that answer leave you satisfied?

actsnoblemartin
01-31-2008, 09:34 PM

I thought he said he wouldnt vote for it because the american people didnt want it, my bad.

He did do alot of tap dancing

arrogant schmuck he is

theHawk
01-31-2008, 09:55 PM

He basically conceeded that the America public was so outraged that it wouldn't even come up again. He then said he would first secure the border because the American people have put a mandate on it. At least something to that effect.

Kathianne
01-31-2008, 10:07 PM
Did that answer leave you satisfied?

Not at all. I would NOT vote for McCain.

Hugh Lincoln
02-02-2008, 09:27 AM
Not at all. I would NOT vote for McCain.

It is a very depressing prospect. As I write, fancy GOP endorsements are rolling in, the latest being from Ted Olson.

Kathianne
02-02-2008, 09:34 AM
It is a very depressing prospect. As I write, fancy GOP endorsements are rolling in, the latest being from Ted Olson.

That was so yesterday. Today it's the LA Times. :laugh2: