PDA

View Full Version : O'hillary vs McRomney

manu1959
01-31-2008, 10:59 PM
well.....

PostmodernProphet
01-31-2008, 11:06 PM
if the Dems go with Clinton/Obama the Republicans would have to do a better match up than Romney/McClain to win.....

on one hand, Romney/Rice is nice.....McClain is a tougher pick, he would need someone to offset his weakness, which is the conservative side of the party.....and he needs someone young, I think....Shawn Hannity?.......

theHawk
01-31-2008, 11:13 PM
Dems would win in a landslide. Republicans fucked up so bad with their lack of fiscal responsiblity.

JohnDoe
01-31-2008, 11:29 PM
I think a Romney ticket against a clinton ticket would be the closest race, no matter who the potential vp's are going to be for either side.

unless Romney really picks Jeb Bush as his vp....IF that happens then it is a Hillary landslide imo....and Romney should know this...so Jeb may not be picked, maybe mccain but seems like too much hatred going on there as of now, so we will see....

I think that if Willard did pick Jeb, that this would make every dem that ever existed come out of the woodwork to place a vote against another Bush, and it would even out at least, all of the Clinton haters that would be brought out to vote, just to place a vote against her....

Of course i am just guessing at all this crapola! hahahahaha!

jd

let me modify this and say: I also think that Mccain could give Hillary a run for the money as well as Romney, but for different reasons.

Sitarro
01-31-2008, 11:32 PM
if the Dems go with Clinton/Obama the Republicans would have to do a better match up than Romney/McClain to win.....

on one hand, Romney/Rice is nice.....McClain is a tougher pick, he would need someone to offset his weakness, which is the conservative side of the party.....and he needs someone young, I think....Shawn Hannity?.......

I feel sorry for the secret service if Hillbama would get in. If Hillary is President , she will be the target of some nutcase, black or white, that would want the first black President or a race war........ Manson style. Bambam gets elected and he will need to keep moving because you know that there are plenty of crazies that would gladly go to jail to rid the country of the first mulatto President, ...... including some Muslim extremist that knows they could start a race war a la Manson.

5stringJeff
02-01-2008, 02:51 PM
Neither.

Monkeybone
02-01-2008, 03:02 PM
i hate to say it, but unless i have a heart attack from surprise, i think that there is gonna be a dem in the office. and then i'll have to move to some other country that doesn't suck (as much).