PDA

View Full Version : America is Evil, you fools

Yurt
02-01-2008, 01:24 AM
The Worst Building in the History of Mankind
It's the Ryugyong Hotel in North Korea, where the world's 22nd largest skyscraper has been vacant for two decades and is likely to stay that way ... forever.

Even by Communist standards, the 3,000-room hotel is hideously ugly,

yeah, evil america, yeah (http://www.esquire.com/the-side/DESIGN/worst-hotel-ever-012808?kw=ist)

Idiots, those that do not support America and lament her enemies, look, and see, what your friends are made of.

The end times are near, or so I have been told

Kathianne
02-01-2008, 01:28 AM
It's the Ryugyong Hotel in North Korea, where the world's 22nd largest skyscraper has been vacant for two decades and is likely to stay that way ... forever.

yeah, evil america, yeah (http://www.esquire.com/the-side/DESIGN/worst-hotel-ever-012808?kw=ist)

Idiots, those that do not support America and lament her enemies, look, and see, what your friends are made of.

I just was reading that! Weird, so weird. I remember getting some video and stuff from someone that went to North Korea, it was like surreal. El Chiefo said, 'be here' the whole damn city would turn out. Huge statues of him and his father, with expensive rituals performed every day. Very strange.

diuretic
02-01-2008, 02:44 AM
When it comes on ebay I might make a bid :laugh2:

bullypulpit
02-04-2008, 11:49 AM

And this has what, exactly, with the title of the thread? Or are you just engaging in the flight of ideas commonly seen in psychotics? Or, perhaps, it's the free floating anxiety of the neurotic finding its expression.

Mr. P
02-04-2008, 02:24 PM
When it comes on ebay I might make a bid :laugh2:

It'll be pick-up only ya know.:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
02-04-2008, 02:45 PM
And this has what, exactly, with the title of the thread? Or are you just engaging in the flight of ideas commonly seen in psychotics? Or, perhaps, it's the free floating anxiety of the neurotic finding its expression.

Geez, Bully, with this post, you're just one "Can you dig it" short of sounding like Psychoblues. :coffee:

manu1959
02-04-2008, 04:30 PM
as an architect....i have to say.....that is a pretty bad building........

diuretic
02-05-2008, 03:17 AM
It'll be pick-up only ya know.:laugh2:

Damnit, there's always a catch when I see a bargain! :laugh2: