PDA

View Full Version : For the guys only! (and maybe LN!)

jimnyc
02-01-2008, 08:15 AM
I am absolutely in lust! Don't wanna hear any comments from the women complaining about this post, you've been warned, don't click on the link unless you want to see a beautiful woman teasing you!!

http://www.moronmedia.com/games/3857/sexy-teaser.html

DrJohn
02-01-2008, 01:27 PM
Mom?????

What are you doing????

Immanuel
02-01-2008, 02:42 PM
Hmm, think I will wait until I get home and the kids are in bed before I open that link.

Immie

manu1959
02-01-2008, 03:11 PM
Mom?????

What are you doing????

my wife is your mom?.....son is that you?!

gabosaurus
02-01-2008, 03:31 PM
THAT is your "sexy teaser"?
You don't get out much, do you? :lmao:

jimnyc
02-01-2008, 03:37 PM

Actually, no, I don't! LOL But I do think she's hot as hell!

Dilloduck
02-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Actually, no, I don't! LOL But I do think she's hot as hell!

After Gabby posts her strip clip we can run a little poll ! :laugh2:

-Cp
02-01-2008, 04:21 PM

hehe.. was about to tell jim "you need to get out more"....

manu1959
02-01-2008, 04:31 PM

you said little poll.........:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Dilloduck
02-01-2008, 04:33 PM
you said little poll.........:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I was waiting for that post to be assaulted LOL :clap::laugh2:

DrJohn
02-01-2008, 04:34 PM
my wife is your mom?.....son is that you?!

You are waaaaaaaaay behind giving me my allowance!

manu1959
02-01-2008, 04:36 PM
You are waaaaaaaaay behind giving me my allowance!

show me your chorse list.....

manu1959
02-01-2008, 04:37 PM
I was waiting for that post to be assaulted LOL :clap::laugh2:

sorry i have been busy watching the video.......and showering.....

Pale Rider
02-01-2008, 04:52 PM

If you don't think that's sexy, and you've got something better... and it's going to feature 'you'... let's see it... :boobies:

Dilloduck
02-01-2008, 04:57 PM
If you don't think that's sexy, and you've got something better... and it's going to feature 'you'... let's see it... :boobies:

Don't hold your breath---she's admittedly flat chested. You know how jealous they can get. :laugh2:

Trinity
02-01-2008, 05:56 PM
Don't hold your breath---she's admittedly flat chested. You know how jealous they can get. :laugh2:

hey now wait a minute that's not nice.

I'm flat chested well ok not entirely but lets just say I could use an enhancement and I am taking donations for my cause so if you would like to donate contact me. :laugh2:

dan
02-01-2008, 07:48 PM

I don't know about you, but I'm running a little poll right now!:wank2:

:thanks:

Pale Rider
02-01-2008, 08:59 PM

I don't mind women that don't have big hooters. Who knows... maybe gabby's a little hottie. Who knows... no ones ever seen her.

Pale Rider
02-01-2008, 09:01 PM
hey now wait a minute that's not nice.

I'm flat chested well ok not entirely but lets just say I could use an enhancement and I am taking donations for my cause so if you would like to donate contact me. :laugh2:

My 37 year old, childless, ex-model girlfriend has been "enhanced" Trinity. She didn't need it. Yeah they're bigger, but they don't look or feel real. Stay natural... it's way sexier. But then again... that's just my opinion. As always with anyone, you're free to do what you want.

gabosaurus
02-02-2008, 12:58 PM
First of all, I am flat chested. But the other parts of me work just fine. I have never gotten any complaints. :)

As for the video, you can become more enticed by going to the beach. Or even the mall these days. There are a thousand "dance" videos on Youtube that are better than that. Not to mention Xtube.

Or I can have my friend Lauren dance for you. Even after having a kid, Lauren is better looking than the woman in that video. And she has larger boobs.
But watch your step. She is also a trained kick boxer. :laugh2:

jackass
02-02-2008, 01:48 PM
Or I can have my friend Lauren dance for you. Even after having a kid, Lauren is better looking than the woman in that video. And she has larger boobs.

......Waiting...... :cool:

actsnoblemartin
02-02-2008, 06:43 PM
bra size doesnt matter, and beauty comes from the inside

im sure youre a beautiful woman, even though we disagree sometimes

First of all, I am flat chested. But the other parts of me work just fine. I have never gotten any complaints. :)

As for the video, you can become more enticed by going to the beach. Or even the mall these days. There are a thousand "dance" videos on Youtube that are better than that. Not to mention Xtube.

But watch your step. She is also a trained kick boxer. :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
02-02-2008, 06:45 PM
:clap:

I dont think women need to enhance what god gave them, even if it is an a cup, women should always be proud of their bodies and only do what they can naturally to enhance it.

I am sad, by our societies obsession with the perfect body, i think its the reason 12 year old girls make them selves throw up and many women get boob jobs, when they are beautiful just the way god made them.

Its about the size of a womans heart, not her breasts.

My 37 year old, childless, ex-model girlfriend has been "enhanced" Trinity. She didn't need it. Yeah they're bigger, but they don't look or feel real. Stay natural... it's way sexier. But then again... that's just my opinion. As always with anyone, you're free to do what you want.

gabosaurus
02-02-2008, 07:58 PM
Lauren has always been kind of slow. And fairly shy about her appearance. She would wear halters and tube tops and wonder why guys stared at her.
I think that is why she enjoys living in England. There are boobs on TV and in the media every day over there, so it is not a huge deal. She can walk to the pub or to the grocery store and not be met with all the stares and whistles.

The U.S. has always been way too Puritanical. Women are obsessed with the way they look. Guys are obsessed with what's in their pants.
My sister and I, the non-boobsy twins, never had problems in high school. It's more about how you present yourselves than how you look.
Not that that is a popular way of thinking. There is too much money to be made on beauty products and cosmetic surgery.