PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter "I'd vote for Hillary over McCain"

-Cp
02-01-2008, 11:37 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HuTqgqhxVMc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HuTqgqhxVMc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

02-01-2008, 11:41 AM
i understand. when the nations going to be destroyed either way, may as be with a Dem. i dont really like that. but i dont know that i can vote for McCain either. i cant vote for Hillary either but i just dont no what id do.

gabosaurus
02-01-2008, 11:42 AM
Hillary has to be quaking her boots right now.
"Be gone, evil spirit!!" :laugh2:

hjmick
02-01-2008, 11:43 AM
She's lying.

gabosaurus
02-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Nice of Ann to split the GOP for us.

Classact
02-01-2008, 02:25 PM
I'd prefer a landslide victory of House, Senate and President for the Democratic Party rather than for McCain to run and win as a Republican. At least America would be able to sort out who to blame when it turns to crap.

5stringJeff
02-01-2008, 03:15 PM
Nice of Ann to split the GOP for us.

She's got nothing to do with it... only voicing the sentiment of many Republicans.

Pale Rider
02-02-2008, 10:18 AM
Hillary has to be quaking her boots right now.
"Be gone, evil spirit!!" :laugh2:

If I was hillary, what an absolutely HORRENDOUS thought, but, I'd be thinking, "the conservatives hate mccain, I have this thing completely wrapped up, hello White House."

I think you dems have an outstanding chance of winning the White House at this point gab. bush started it, but mccain is pounding in the last few wedges splitting the Republican party. He can't win the general election.

And by the way, Anne is just saying what most lock step pundits won't. She's echoing the frustration of true conservatives.

theHawk
02-02-2008, 11:52 AM
Actually an endorsement of Hillary by Coulter would probably turn alot of the liberal base against Hillary. They already think she isn't left wing enough.

Nuc
02-03-2008, 03:27 AM
I watched this interview. Coulter ridiculed McCain because he does not stand in favor of torturing enemy combatants and terrorists. McCain is a former prisoner of war, we might assume his experience might weigh in on this position. For example, if "we" do it to "them, "they" will be justified in doing it to "us". The most brutal experience Anne Coulter has had to face is a broken nail or perhaps a bad haircut. She should shut up. :salute:

stephanie
02-03-2008, 03:53 AM
I watched this interview. Coulter ridiculed McCain because he does not stand in favor of torturing enemy combatants and terrorists. McCain is a former prisoner of war, we might assume his experience might weigh in on this position. For example, if "we" do it to "them, "they" will be justified in doing it to "us". The most brutal experience Anne Coulter has had to face is a broken nail or perhaps a bad haircut. She should shut up. :salute:

Oh Bull...

There's many reasons not to like McCain, but that is not one I've heard people say about why they won't vote for him...

Why should she shut up, she's just as free to express her feelings as you are..

Nuc
02-03-2008, 04:01 AM
Oh Bull...

There's many reasons not to like McCain, but that is not one I've heard people say about why they won't vote for him...

Why should she shut up, she's just as free to express her feelings as you are..

Because McCain has an educated and experienced opinion about torture and she doesn't, maybe?

stephanie
02-03-2008, 04:19 AM
Because McCain has an educated and experienced opinion about torture and she doesn't, maybe?

Sure he does...

But......there are plenty more reasons why people are not going to vote McCain...

Personally...I don't think he's stable mentally...I find him to be a bitter vindictive hateful little man...

Nuc
02-03-2008, 04:29 AM
Sure he does...

But......there are plenty more reasons why people are not going to vote McCain...

Personally...I don't think he's stable mentally...I find him to be a bitter vindictive hateful little man...

I am not endorsing McCain here, I just pointed out that Coulter is a poser and shouldn't ridicule him on this particular subject.

stephanie
02-03-2008, 04:37 AM
I am not endorsing McCain here, I just pointed out that Coulter is a poser and shouldn't ridicule him on this particular subject.

I get it....:cheers2:

Classact
02-03-2008, 06:49 AM
I am not endorsing McCain here, I just pointed out that Coulter is a poser and shouldn't ridicule him on this particular subject.You know something McCain uses the time he spent in POW land to change the subject from so many other things... he did it on the last debate. McCain was at the bottom of his graduating class at the Naval Academy, he had a rich dad that convinced someone to give him an expensive jet to fly... he got shot down probably because he wasn't that good of a pilot... He was nose deep in the savings and loan scandal and should still be in jail... http://www.slate.com/id/1004633/ http://tpmelectioncentral.com/2007/08/breaking_mccain_calls_on_craig_to_resign.php He out and out lied on the campaign trail about his voting reasons for tax breaks... He supports illegal immigration! He's unAmerican for supporting the twenty million illegal Mexicans here and wants to allow them to invite their extended families... that means nearly 100,000,000 million Mexicans taking over one state after another as they cleanse America of the original citizens. For the issue of water-boarding you and McCain hold a stupid position when it comes to the issue... we hold a terrorists that kills thousands or perhaps millions of US citizens and can't drop a few drops of water down their noses but they cut our heads off and spit down our throat. Water-boarding of terrorists should have nothing to do with Lawful Combatants as in a conventional war so since we don't use terror on our side no one should have an excuse for applying such measures.

Pale Rider
02-03-2008, 08:34 AM
He was nose deep in the savings and loan scandal and should still be in jail... http://www.slate.com/id/1004633/ http://tpmelectioncentral.com/2007/08/breaking_mccain_calls_on_craig_to_resign.php

I wish one of the other candidates would have had the presence of mind to throw this in the face of mccain at one of the debates, like the last one when mccain was sitting there all holier than thou lying about Mitts record. Either that or give the arrogant, caustic son of a bitch a left hook.

He's wore this, "I'm a war hero, so ignore all the bad things I've done and acting more like a liberal, so vote for me," shit out. Fuck you mccain. You need to just retire and get the fuck out of the Republican party is what you really need to do. We'd be much better off without you. You hurt us more than help us.

Classact
02-04-2008, 08:05 AM
I wish one of the other candidates would have had the presence of mind to throw this in the face of mccain at one of the debates, like the last one when mccain was sitting there all holier than thou lying about Mitts record. Either that or give the arrogant, caustic son of a bitch a left hook.

He's wore this, "I'm a war hero, so ignore all the bad things I've done and acting more like a liberal, so vote for me," shit out. Fuck you mccain. You need to just retire and get the fuck out of the Republican party is what you really need to do. We'd be much better off without you. You hurt us more than help us.I'm watching CSPAN and they had this woman from Townhall speaking about McCain and ten conservatives called in to curse him, McCain out and only one old bastard called in supporting him. McCain sucks whale shit.

glockmail
02-04-2008, 10:32 AM
They don't make a close pin big enough for me to vote for McCain or Hillary. I'll save time and gas and stay home on voting day.

02-04-2008, 10:46 AM
They don't make a close pin big enough for me to vote for McCain or Hillary. I'll save time and gas and stay home on voting day.

glock come on. there are other offices than just the President being elected. get involved in the local races and make sure a conservative gets elected that can help check the Presidency.

glockmail
02-04-2008, 11:24 AM
glock come on. there are other offices than just the President being elected. get involved in the local races and make sure a conservative gets elected that can help check the Presidency.You're right. I was thinking about that as I was writing it but decided to let it fly anyway. Maybe I'll write in Thompson when I'm there.

Sitarro
02-04-2008, 01:34 PM

Yea, McCain experienced real torture, not the frat house initiation pranks being called torture today.