PDA

View Full Version : This is sick!

Trinity
02-01-2008, 01:15 PM
Man Accused Of Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl

POSTED: 10:54 am EST January 31, 2008

LOCKLAND -- A 10-year-old girl in Lockland has given birth in a case that has shocked social workers because the girl is so young.

The birth of the baby at University Hospital in November set off an investigation.

The baby has been placed in a foster home, and the mother, now 11, is living with a relative.
sponsor

Prosecutors suspect that the boyfriend of the 11-year-old's mother is the father of the baby. Police from Lockland are interviewing Michael Chaffer, 40, in a Columbus jail, where he's serving a 1-year prison term for drug possession.

Officials said DNA evidence points toward Chaffer. In Ohio, sex with someone under 13 is considered statuatory rape and sentencing guidelines allow life imprisonment.

A magistrate allowed the girl to see her child twice a week in supervised visits, but she cannot care for the child.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/15184598/detail.html

I am sorry a lot of sex offense cases I have problems with depending on what the situation was and the ages of everyone involved. But this is just outright disgusting and inexcusable, there is no reason what so ever for a 40 year old man to have sex with a 10 year old little girl.

5stringJeff
02-01-2008, 03:06 PM
Hang 'im.

hjmick
02-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Hang 'im high.

nevadamedic
02-01-2008, 03:22 PM
Man Accused Of Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl

POSTED: 10:54 am EST January 31, 2008

LOCKLAND -- A 10-year-old girl in Lockland has given birth in a case that has shocked social workers because the girl is so young.

The birth of the baby at University Hospital in November set off an investigation.

The baby has been placed in a foster home, and the mother, now 11, is living with a relative.
sponsor

Prosecutors suspect that the boyfriend of the 11-year-old's mother is the father of the baby. Police from Lockland are interviewing Michael Chaffer, 40, in a Columbus jail, where he's serving a 1-year prison term for drug possession.

Officials said DNA evidence points toward Chaffer. In Ohio, sex with someone under 13 is considered statuatory rape and sentencing guidelines allow life imprisonment.

A magistrate allowed the girl to see her child twice a week in supervised visits, but she cannot care for the child.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/15184598/detail.html

I am sorry a lot of sex offense cases I have problems with depending on what the situation was and the ages of everyone involved. But this is just outright disgusting and inexcusable, there is no reason what so ever for a 40 year old man to have sex with a 10 year old little girl.

The Death Penalty would work out nicely in this case.

CockySOB
02-01-2008, 03:37 PM
Throw him in general population and let them deal with him....