PDA

View Full Version : If Hillary earns the nomination

MtnBiker
02-01-2008, 03:32 PM
Will the country be prepared and willing to experience Bill getting more BJs in the White House and seeing Hillary being cheated on?

Abbey Marie
02-01-2008, 03:33 PM
Will the country be prepared and willing to experience Bill getting more BJs in the White House and seeing Hillary being cheated on?

She'll probably make him a diplomat and send him out of the country so she (and we) won't see it

MtnBiker
02-01-2008, 03:38 PM
You know the guy is itching to be back in the White House and this time he will not be beholden to an electorate, he cannot be impeached again. He will have the best of both worlds.

Abbey Marie
02-01-2008, 03:43 PM
You know the guy is itching to be back in the White House and this time he will not be beholden to an electorate, he cannot be impeached again. He will have the best of both worlds.

I agree, M. And I think they each have so much dirt on the other, that they are beholden to keep each other's dirty secrets for eternity.

If she wins, the Thomas Paine quote, "These are the times that try men's souls" will come to mind daily.

Yurt
02-01-2008, 04:57 PM
bill? have you seen that guy, he is losing his mind and his body is rapidly following... interns will continue to be like monica, cept they will be

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/35/012_5012~Playboy-Bunny-Posters.jpg

oh, revenge is best served -- cold --- i expect much carpet cleaning

Mr. P
02-01-2008, 05:03 PM
BJ Bills next book title.

Co-Presidents, How to take a third term....Legally.

Yurt
02-01-2008, 05:29 PM
BJ Bills next book title.

Co-Presidents, How to take a third term....Legally.

ghost written by anonymous -- female staffer

Missileman
02-01-2008, 05:40 PM
ghost written by anonymous -- female staffer

Hehe...you said staffer! :laugh2:

Black Lance
02-01-2008, 05:58 PM

A large portion of the public supported Bill doing it as President, I doubt they will care if he does it as "first man".

Roadrunner
02-01-2008, 06:13 PM
In the case of the Clintons, the requirements for Presidential behavior in office during Bill's tenure were dumbed down in the same way that the requirements for obtaining an "education" in our public schools were/have been dumbed down. Lowering standards always produces lower quality results.

Mr. P
02-01-2008, 06:27 PM
In the case of the Clintons, the requirements for Presidential behavior in office during Bill's tenure were dumbed down in the same way that the requirements for obtaining an "education" in our public schools were/have been dumbed down. Lowering standards always produces lower quality results.

True, which reflects in the Presidential candidate line-up for the last three elections (including this one). IMO

MtnBiker
02-01-2008, 06:57 PM
A large portion of the public supported Bill doing it as President, I doubt they will care if he does it as "first man".

A large portion of the public will support the President being cheated on by her spouse?

NATO AIR
02-01-2008, 07:23 PM
All jokes aside, the Clintons are going to go after everybody among their enemies when they get in office. It will be a more vindictive admin. than Nixon's was, as well as LBJ's. Not to mention Bill will be totally unaccountable as others have said, and that's frightening after 8 years of Dick Cheney subverting the VP office left and right with no accountability whatsoever.

Black Lance
02-02-2008, 02:58 PM
A large portion of the public will support the President being cheated on by her spouse?

They won't care if he does it. Bill is still quite popular among Democrats, so many of them will attempt to rationalize his behavior. "I don't care what he does in his private life".

Dilloduck
02-02-2008, 03:29 PM
They won't care if he does it. Bill is still quite popular among Democrats, so many of them will attempt to rationalize his behavior. "I don't care what he does in his private life".

Hell---they dont even care what he did in the oval office. I'm not even sure they cared what he did period other than to have a (d) behind his name.

MtnBiker
02-02-2008, 06:07 PM

You are only looking at one side of the equation. If Mrs Bill Clinton became the President of the United States she will be the most powerful person in the free world, yet will have an unloyal and disrepectful spouse. Is that what the American public wants to have for a President?

gabosaurus
02-02-2008, 07:40 PM
Excellent point, MtnBiker. Not to mention the fact that Hillary has obviously condoned all of Bill's foolishness. I think Bill is a loose cannon. If Hillary is elected, Bill is free to do as he chooses while being answerable to no one.
Scariest part -- All the special interest groups that support Bill have lined up behind Hillary. She is going to have a heck of a debt to pay.

Black Lance
02-03-2008, 01:51 AM
You are only looking at one side of the equation. If Mrs Bill Clinton became the President of the United States she will be the most powerful person in the free world, yet will have an unloyal and disrepectful spouse. Is that what the American public wants to have for a President?

The segment of the population from which she would draq her support was glad to have an unloyal and disrespectful spouse as President.