PDA

View Full Version : In His Own Words: McCain’s Radical Hispanic Outreach Director

Pale Rider
02-01-2008, 04:33 PM
In His Own Words: McCain’s Radical Hispanic Outreach Director

By Michelle Malkin • January 27, 2008 10:01 PM

Digger’s Realm did a terrific job compiling this clip reel of open borders zealot/McCain Hispanic outreach director Juan Hernandez’s greatest hits. He considers Canada, the U.S., and Mexico “a bloc, not one nation.” He puts “Mexico first.” He doesn’t believe there are any criminals among the 12-20 million illegal aliens he thinks should be legalized. He’s been saying all of this for a long time.

The McCain campaign knew what it was getting. So should Republican voters:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1i7dyp_nK_Q&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1i7dyp_nK_Q&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/01/27/in-his-own-words-mccains-hispanic-outreach-director-preaches-open-borders

Dilloduck
02-01-2008, 04:37 PM
In His Own Words: McCain’s Radical Hispanic Outreach Director

By Michelle Malkin • January 27, 2008 10:01 PM

Digger’s Realm did a terrific job compiling this clip reel of open borders zealot/McCain Hispanic outreach director Juan Hernandez’s greatest hits. He considers Canada, the U.S., and Mexico “a bloc, not one nation.” He puts “Mexico first.” He doesn’t believe there are any criminals among the 12-20 million illegal aliens he thinks should be legalized. He’s been saying all of this for a long time.

The McCain campaign knew what it was getting. So should Republican voters:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1i7dyp_nK_Q&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1i7dyp_nK_Q&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/01/27/in-his-own-words-mccains-hispanic-outreach-director-preaches-open-borders

What a fraud--his accent changes and if I hear him or McCain say "my friend" one more time I'm gonna puke.

Pale Rider
02-01-2008, 04:42 PM
What a fraud--his accent changes and if I hear him or McCain say "my friend" one more time I'm gonna puke.

Makes me wanna puke too, but right after I'm done with that, I'd like to kick his ass up around his "mexico first" shoulders.

I just don't get people who support mccain, even after things like this come to light. Where does their allegiance lie? mexico also?

Yurt
02-01-2008, 04:51 PM
that is disturbing. heck, even dobbs thinks the guy is kooks.

while america is strong militarily, able to defend and fight for herself, we are very weak in other areas. economically, we seem to "free." I parenthetical to highlight the difference between a free-market and an open economy that allows one's enemies or not so good "partners" to take advantage of a "free" economy. How can one have a "free market" when trading with a market that is not free? In my opinion, this border issue stems from economics -- the greed of a few. It has allowed mexico to wage a quiet economic war with its old enemy to the north, almost unabated.

Pale Rider
02-01-2008, 05:01 PM
that is disturbing. heck, even dobbs thinks the guy is kooks.

while america is strong militarily, able to defend and fight for herself, we are very weak in other areas. economically, we seem to "free." I parenthetical to highlight the difference between a free-market and an open economy that allows one's enemies or not so good "partners" to take advantage of a "free" economy. How can one have a "free market" when trading with a market that is not free? In my opinion, this border issue stems from economics -- the greed of a few. It has allowed mexico to wage a quiet economic war with its old enemy to the north, almost unabated.

It's no so much an economic war as it is mexico is a parasite on the American economy, and it's tentacles are the 20 million plus illegal aliens it has here in this country, and with the help of traitorous mother fuckers like mcamnesty, the parasite will only grow stronger.

Dilloduck
02-01-2008, 05:02 PM
I wonder what the next economic fix is if everyone sticks their rebate check in the bank instead of buying something made in China or picked by an illegal ?

Pale Rider
02-01-2008, 05:05 PM
I wonder what the next economic fix is if everyone sticks their rebate check in the bank instead of buying something made in China or picked by an illegal ?

It doesn't make much difference if mccain and his mexican friends turn us into meximericanada.

Dilloduck
02-01-2008, 05:22 PM
It doesn't make much difference if mccain and his mexican friends turn us into meximericanada.

It's everyone of them, PR. Everyone I could have voted for is gone before I even get to vote. Makes me feel special. :cool:

Yurt
02-01-2008, 05:27 PM
It's no so much an economic war as it is mexico is a parasite on the American economy, and it's tentacles are the 20 million plus illegal aliens it has here in this country, and with the help of traitorous mother fuckers like mcamnesty, the parasite will only grow stronger.

and why don't you think this is "not" economic war? they remember 1812, trust me.

Pale Rider
02-01-2008, 08:23 PM
and why don't you think this is "not" economic war? they remember 1812, trust me.

For the reasons I just stated. If America's economy fails, there goes mexico's second largest income, and they don't want that. They're not trying to ruin us financially, they're trying to take us over. "Remember the Alamo," and "reconquista."

I just heard the very first mcamnesty campaign ad here on TV. I was in the kitchen no watching but listening to it. And after the lines, "I'm the only true conservative," and "I was a Reagan foot soilder," I puked all over the kitchen floor.

Yurt
02-01-2008, 08:28 PM
For the reasons I just stated. If America's economy fails, there goes mexico's second largest income, and they don't want that. They're not trying to ruin us financially, they're trying to take us over. "Remember the Alamo," and "reconquista."

I just heard the very first mcamnesty campaign ad here on TV. I was in the kitchen no watching but listening to it. And after the lines, "I'm the only true conservative," and "I was a Reagan foot soilder," I puked all over the kitchen floor.

we are talking the same language, just not communicating, it is a word based board, so you can't see inflexion/tone... etc

taking us over includes ruining us economically in the long run -- while they may want us prosperus now -- the end goal is always the same, to bring this country down and as i said, they have not forgotten their previous losses.

Pale Rider
02-01-2008, 08:52 PM
we are talking the same language, just not communicating, it is a word based board, so you can't see inflexion/tone... etc

taking us over includes ruining us economically in the long run -- while they may want us prosperus now -- the end goal is always the same, to bring this country down and as i said, they have not forgotten their previous losses.

I think we're on the same page brother. But you say they want to "bring us down," and I say "they want to take us over." I don't know that means the same thing in the end or not.

But I just heard another mcamnesty ad on TV while I was sitting at my computer. I can see right now if I don't want to be puking every so often, I'm going to have to be quick on the channel or mute button.

Pale Rider
03-02-2008, 02:26 AM
Yup... ole juan hernandez.... he even looks like juan mcamnesty... maybe they're brothers.

Hugh Lincoln
03-02-2008, 03:16 PM
MCain would put amnesty through faster than Obama or Clinton, because the Congress would feel more like it was "doing the right thing" with a white Republican male asking for it.

Pale Rider
03-02-2008, 05:11 PM
MCain would put amnesty through faster than Obama or Clinton, because the Congress would feel more like it was "doing the right thing" with a white Republican male asking for it.

You can count on it. mcillegal might be saying he'll build a fence, but he stops right there, because he still believes in amnesty, and he knows if he goes around admitting it, his presidential bid is 100% done, instead of 50% now.