PDA

View Full Version : You Don't Mess with the Zohan

hjmick
02-01-2008, 08:09 PM
Adam Sandler has teamed up with Judd Apatow for his next release. I like the trailer, I hope the whole movie is as good. The premise is funny.

Sandler's last two comedies (Click & I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry) left me wishing I could reclaim those hours (except for Jessica Biel).

Take a look, see what you think.

You Don't Mess with the Zohan (http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/youdontmesswiththezohan/index.html)

diuretic
02-01-2008, 11:06 PM
I saw the trailer when I went to see "I Am Legend" (which I liked but it sucked when Sam got taken)...the trailer had me laughing out loud, if the film is as good it will be a definite must see.

jackass
02-02-2008, 10:19 AM
Havent heard of this yet but just watched the trailer. It looks very funny and that girl is :smoke: ing!!

dan
02-02-2008, 11:15 AM
Hmmmm, I dunno. I've pretty much given up on Adam Sandler at this point, at least in comedies. Last one that I really liked a lot was probably The Waterboy or Big Daddy.

Honestly, I think I hate Rob Schneider so much that the fact that Sandler always gives him a cameo in his movies really turns me off of Sandler altogether!

jackass
02-02-2008, 02:10 PM
Hmmmm, I dunno. I've pretty much given up on Adam Sandler at this point, at least in comedies. Last one that I really liked a lot was probably The Waterboy or Big Daddy.

Honestly, I think I hate Rob Schneider so much that the fact that Sandler always gives him a cameo in his movies really turns me off of Sandler altogether!

I think it is great that he has all of the same people in his movies. Think about you and your friends making goofy movies all the time. I love it!

dan
02-02-2008, 07:52 PM
I think it is great that he has all of the same people in his movies. Think about you and your friends making goofy movies all the time. I love it!

I don't mind that (P.T. Anderson, Kevin Smith, and Judd Apatow do it all the time). I just think Rob Schneider sucks ass and makes everything he's involved with exponentially suckier just by his involvement.

jackass
02-02-2008, 08:22 PM
I don't mind that (P.T. Anderson, Kevin Smith, and Judd Apatow do it all the time). I just think Rob Schneider sucks ass and makes everything he's involved with exponentially suckier just by his involvement.

Man I dont understand how you can say that. I think he is great. I liked the first Duece Bigalow and really liked The Animal.