PDA

View Full Version : John McCain: I Have Anger Issues

Pale Rider
02-01-2008, 09:06 PM
John McCain: I Have Anger Issues

Sen. John McCain admitted Tuesday morning that he has anger management issues, confessing that it's a problem he's had to work on for many years.

"I constantly, throughout my career, have had to work on getting angry and frustrated and losing my temper," McCain told Fox News Channel's Brian Kilmeade, who was filling in on Tony Snow's radio show.

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/11/8/113442.shtml

actsnoblemartin
02-01-2008, 09:21 PM
shocking, just shocking

Statements that are less shocking

alcoholic: im an alcoholic

girl with eating disorder: i make myself throw up

gay dude: i like dudes

bill clinton: im a sex addict

hillary clinton: im a man baby

John McCain: I Have Anger Issues

Sen. John McCain admitted Tuesday morning that he has anger management issues, confessing that it's a problem he's had to work on for many years.

"I constantly, throughout my career, have had to work on getting angry and frustrated and losing my temper," McCain told Fox News Channel's Brian Kilmeade, who was filling in on Tony Snow's radio show.

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/11/8/113442.shtml

Classact
02-01-2008, 09:40 PM
How about I have truth issues. My idea of strait talk is you must acknowledge I was a POW and so when I say I didn't vote for Bush's tax cut because I wanted spending cuts you have to forgive me since CSPAN has Senate video tapes saying I thought it gave rich people too big of a tax cut... and then when the second tax cut came along I voted against it not for the reasons I state on the campaign trail but because I thought the war should be funded... And, I actually did and still do like the idea of giving illegal immigrants amnesty and welcome them to invite their extended families as soon as possible.

Pale Rider
02-02-2008, 10:11 AM
How about I have truth issues. My idea of strait talk is you must acknowledge I was a POW and so when I say I didn't vote for Bush's tax cut because I wanted spending cuts you have to forgive me since CSPAN has Senate video tapes saying I thought it gave rich people too big of a tax cut... and then when the second tax cut came along I voted against it not for the reasons I state on the campaign trail but because I thought the war should be funded... And, I actually did and still do like the idea of giving illegal immigrants amnesty and welcome them to invite their extended families as soon as possible.

But don't you DARE call him on any of that, or FUCK YOU!