PDA

View Full Version : Republican Party Ties To New York Man Funding Terror

Psychoblues
02-20-2007, 09:43 PM
It’s a real hoot. Give ‘um a chance and they will control even what you eat.

Terrorism charges brought Friday against the administrator of a loan investment program claimed that he secretly tried to send $152,000 to the Middle East to buy equipment such as night vision goggles for a terrorist training camp in Afghanistan.

Abdul Tawala Ibn Ali Alishtari, 53, of Ardsley, N.Y., pleaded not guilty in U.S. District Court in Manhattan to an indictment accusing him of terrorism financing, material support of terrorism and other charges. The charges carried a potential penalty of 95 years in prison.

Alishtari, also known as Michael Mixon, was detained pending a court appearance next week after Assistant U.S. Attorney Jonathan S. Kolodner said Alishtari was a danger to the community and a risk to flee. He was arrested on Thursday in Manhattan, prosecutors said.

(snip)

CBS News has confirmed that Alishtari is a donor to the Republican Party, as he claims on his curriculum vitae. Alishtari gave $15,500 to the National Republican Campaign Committee between 2002 and 2004, according to Federal Election Commission records. That amount includes $13,000 in 2003, a year when he claims to have been named NRCC New York State Businessman of the Year.

Alishtari also claims to be a lifetime member of the National Republican Senate Committee's Inner Circle, which the NRCC describes as "an impressive cross-section of American society – community leaders, business executives, entrepreneurs, retirees, and sports and entertainment celebrities – all of whom hold a deep interest in our nation's prosperity and security."

More: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/02/16/terror/main2488520.shtml

Living and dying is not on their plate of consuption. At least their own living and dying. It’s you and me they strive to see defending and dying for THEIR profits and advantages that is important. Do you get it?

Psychoblues

Americans Gotta Keep On Truckin’

Gunny
02-20-2007, 09:45 PM

Terrorism charges brought Friday against the administrator of a loan investment program claimed that he secretly tried to send $152,000 to the Middle East to buy equipment such as night vision goggles for a terrorist training camp in Afghanistan.

Abdul Tawala Ibn Ali Alishtari, 53, of Ardsley, N.Y., pleaded not guilty in U.S. District Court in Manhattan to an indictment accusing him of terrorism financing, material support of terrorism and other charges. The charges carried a potential penalty of 95 years in prison.

Alishtari, also known as Michael Mixon, was detained pending a court appearance next week after Assistant U.S. Attorney Jonathan S. Kolodner said Alishtari was a danger to the community and a risk to flee. He was arrested on Thursday in Manhattan, prosecutors said.

(snip)

CBS News has confirmed that Alishtari is a donor to the Republican Party, as he claims on his curriculum vitae. Alishtari gave $15,500 to the National Republican Campaign Committee between 2002 and 2004, according to Federal Election Commission records. That amount includes $13,000 in 2003, a year when he claims to have been named NRCC New York State Businessman of the Year.

Alishtari also claims to be a lifetime member of the National Republican Senate Committee's Inner Circle, which the NRCC describes as "an impressive cross-section of American society – community leaders, business executives, entrepreneurs, retirees, and sports and entertainment celebrities – all of whom hold a deep interest in our nation's prosperity and security."

Living and dying is not on their plate of consuption. At least their own living and dying. It’s you and me they strive to see defending and dying for THEIR profits and advantages that is important. Do you get it?

Psychoblues

Only a 'tard like you would try to politicize this bullshit. What better cover for a terrorist than to hide among his most feared enemy? Guess we won't have to worry about finding any in the Democrat Party, huh?

Dilloduck
02-20-2007, 09:47 PM

(snip)

Psychoblues

orrrrrr---it could be an attempt to hide his tracks or set up the GOP for a scandal. non-issue.

Gunny
02-20-2007, 09:59 PM
orrrrrr---it could be an attempt to hide his tracks or set up the GOP for a scandal. non-issue.

when is it ever if PB posts it?:dunno:

Psychoblues
02-20-2007, 10:11 PM
Read it and weep you old washed up, wasted and brainwashed POS. It is way more about you than it has anything to do with me.

when is it ever if PB posts it?:dunno:

Some get it quickly. Some are more reserved. Some never get it.

Psychoblues

Americans Gotta Keep On Truckin'

Gunny
02-20-2007, 10:19 PM
Read it and weep you old washed up, wasted and brainwashed POS. It is way more about you than it has anything to do with me.

Some get it quickly. Some are more reserved. Some never get it.

Psychoblues

And some are just complete wastes of natural resources .... such as you. Your purpose for maintaining your pitiful existence is what?

Hell, according to you, you've had more lives than the guy on "Run for Your Life," and he had a new one every week.

5stringJeff
02-20-2007, 11:34 PM

(snip)

Psychoblues

So, in summary:

1. A terrorist financer has been brought to justice.

2. The NRCC and NRSC, when they find out what the deal is, will certainly refund/donate the money.

02-20-2007, 11:58 PM
So, in summary:

1. A terrorist financer has been brought to justice.

2. The NRCC and NRSC, when they find out what the deal is, will certainly refund/donate the money.

While I know the typical move by political people who find out the money they got is from a bad source is to give it back, would we really want to return money to a terrorist?

Insein
02-21-2007, 12:00 AM
So how is he different from Sauros? Oh wait Sauros is the MAIN contributor to the Democrat party contributing billions a year. Yet no one calls Sauros out for contributing to terrorist funders like CAIR and the like.

manu1959
02-21-2007, 12:20 AM
ok so tell me how it is bad that we are taking all their money....

02-21-2007, 01:28 AM
ok so tell me how it is bad that we are taking all their money....

It could be bad if they are using that money to buy influence. However, outside that as far as im concerned, the less money the terrorists have, the better.

theHawk
02-21-2007, 08:18 AM
So how is he different from Sauros? Oh wait Sauros is the MAIN contributor to the Democrat party contributing billions a year. Yet no one calls Sauros out for contributing to terrorist funders like CAIR and the like.

In one ear out the other for people like pycho. :lalala:

darin
02-21-2007, 08:26 AM
So if the guy drove a Chevrolet and wore Levi's jeans your thread would be "Chevrolet and Levi Jeans Tied to TERRORISM!"?

Birdzeye
02-21-2007, 08:52 AM
Are any of you guys interested in actually debating the issue, or are you just here to pile on to the thread parent?

Insein
02-21-2007, 08:58 AM
Are any of you guys interested in actually debating the issue, or are you just here to pile on to the thread parent?

One thing you should know before siding with the "thread parent," he is as his name describes him; psycho. He is a member from a previous board and he posts nothing but bullshit. He tries to stir shit up, create a heated argument by lieing and namecalling then disappears after a few days of about 100 new threads for months at a time. Usually when he is backed into a corner.

CSM
02-21-2007, 08:59 AM

Naw, we just like piling on the original poster. Besides, what exactly is the "issue"?

02-21-2007, 09:13 AM

What is to debate? he made a claim that because a terrorist donated to a Republican party, there is some sort of nefarious connection. He has no such evidence. He hasnt even questioned whether the guy gave Democrats the same amount. He hasnt asked why he did this. He has no evidence of any political influencing on Republicans.

The fact is the original article really gives nothing to debate because there is nothing that is supported to begin with. We've already pointed out the flaws in the article. What the heck else is there to debate about it?

darin
02-21-2007, 09:53 AM
What is to debate? he made a claim that because a terrorist donated to a Republican party, there is some sort of nefarious connection. He has no such evidence. He hasnt even questioned whether the guy gave Democrats the same amount. He hasnt asked why he did this. He has no evidence of any political influencing on Republicans.

The fact is the original article really gives nothing to debate because there is nothing that is supported to begin with. We've already pointed out the flaws in the article. What the heck else is there to debate about it?

You nailed it - he salivates at anything which is written w/ a Pro-Democrat Bias.

manu1959
02-21-2007, 11:48 AM
It could be bad if they are using that money to buy influence. However, outside that as far as im concerned, the less money the terrorists have, the better.

influence?! we are killing them.

Birdzeye
02-21-2007, 11:50 AM
One thing you should know before siding with the "thread parent," he is as his name describes him; psycho. He is a member from a previous board and he posts nothing but bullshit. He tries to stir shit up, create a heated argument by lieing and namecalling then disappears after a few days of about 100 new threads for months at a time. Usually when he is backed into a corner.

Then if that's the case, I'd suggest debating the issue. THere is an issue here, which is dirty money. It seems to me that both parties and all interest groups get their hands on it and it sucks.

Piling onto one poster and then justifying it by saying, well, he's psycho, betrays a lack of argument and debate skills in those who do the piling on.

Birdzeye
02-21-2007, 11:53 AM

I've seen similar weak allegations made on Democrats. I think it's a legitimate question to ask whether getting money from someone with known terrorist ties compromises the integrity of the recipient.

You know damned well that if someone brought forth evidence that a terrorist gave money to the Democrats, some people here would "debate" it till the cows came home.

manu1959
02-21-2007, 11:54 AM
Then if that's the case, I'd suggest debating the issue. THere is an issue here, which is dirty money. It seems to me that both parties and all interest groups get their hands on it and it sucks.

Piling onto one poster and then justifying it by saying, well, he's psycho, betrays a lack of argument and debate skills in those who do the piling on.

based on your two posts, it appears that all you want to do is pile on ..... you certainly don't seem to want to debate anything...

Hagbard Celine
02-21-2007, 12:05 PM

(snip)

Psychoblues

To me this proves that the real swinging dicks of terrorism, that is, the financiers--the ones with the money either don't give a rat's ass about US policy because they are mistakenly so confident that it won't have an effect on them -OR- that they don't give a rat's ass about US policy because the US is funding this war from both sides and they know it won't have an effect on them. I'd have to say I think it's probably a variation of the latter scenario. War is very profitable for the US.

Birdzeye
02-21-2007, 12:05 PM
based on your two posts, it appears that all you want to do is pile on ..... you certainly don't seem to want to debate anything...

Uh, excuse me, I explained the issue as I saw it. I also saw a bunch of people NOT trying to discuss the issue but gang up on someone else like bullies, and I commented on that. No doubt they think that's superior debating style. I'm not the one who "[doesn't] seem to want to debate anything;" it's some of the alleged regulars, but I don't see you giving them a hard time over their attempts to derail.

Now, do YOU have anything to contribute to the topic?

darin
02-21-2007, 12:13 PM

You've contributed nothing but busting the balls of guys who have replied here.

(shrug). Either shit or get off the pot. :)

Talk about what the guy posted. We are. Our conversation about the ridiculously-stupid connection Pshyco has drawn is not good enough for you, it seems.

manu1959
02-21-2007, 12:14 PM
Uh, excuse me, I explained the issue as I saw it. I also saw a bunch of people NOT trying to discuss the issue but gang up on someone else like bullies, and I commented on that. No doubt they think that's superior debating style. I'm not the one who "[doesn't] seem to want to debate anything;" it's some of the alleged regulars, but I don't see you giving them a hard time over their attempts to derail.

yes i posted my opinion on this....you still have not and continue to "pile on"

CSM
02-21-2007, 12:14 PM

Did you ever consider that there may be some history with the original poster and the "alleged regulars" (as you put it) that fostered the reaction you are seeing? Just because you are new doesn't make you superior in any way...it just makes you well, NEW!

Birdzeye
02-21-2007, 12:20 PM
Did you ever consider that there may be some history with the original poster and the "alleged regulars" (as you put it) that fostered the reaction you are seeing? Just because you are new doesn't make you superior in any way...it just makes you well, NEW!

I've seen how some of you behave, and I have to say that I don't see any excuse for your behavior. Now, do you or don't you want to discuss the issue? Your choice. You can discuss the issue, or continue behaving like typical schoolyard bullies. In which case I'll have to assume that 1) you have no reasoned arguments to offer, and 2) you have no interest in, or ability to, engage in a reasoned discussion.

manu1959
02-21-2007, 12:23 PM
I've seen how some of you behave, and I have to say that I don't see any excuse for your behavior. Now, do you or don't you want to discuss the issue? Your choice. You can discuss the issue, or continue behaving like typical schoolyard bullies. In which case I'll have to assume that 1) you have no reasoned arguments to offer, and 2) you have no interest in, or ability to, engage in a reasoned discussion.

are you debating the topic or bitching..... can you discuss the issue, or will you continue behaving like typical schoolyard bullies. In which case I'll have to assume that 1) you have no reasoned arguments to offer, and 2) you have no interest in, or ability to, engage in a reasoned discussion.

Birdzeye
02-21-2007, 12:28 PM
are you debating the topic or bitching..... can you discuss the issue, or will you continue behaving like typical schoolyard bullies. In which case I'll have to assume that 1) you have no reasoned arguments to offer, and 2) you have no interest in, or ability to, engage in a reasoned discussion.

I see, you either aren't interested in discussing, or you have no arguments to offer. Duly noted.

Pity. It would have been an interesting issue to discuss. I tried.

CSM
02-21-2007, 12:30 PM

Assume what you will. I shall return the favor. I shall hereby assume that you are an arrogant ass who leaps to conclusions with no ability to analyze situations before jumping intop the middle of them. How's that?

manu1959
02-21-2007, 12:31 PM
I see, you either aren't interested in discussing, or you have no arguments to offer. Duly noted.

Pity. It would have been an interesting issue to discuss. I tried.

as i said i gave my opinion in my first post of this thread.....you are up to 4-5 posts and so far nothing but bitching.....in fact i have yet to see you post anything but bitching.....do you even have an opinion? .... ah yes ...you have a better plan....better ideas....better solutions..........great headlines but no plot or story.....

Birdzeye
02-21-2007, 12:35 PM
Check out posts 20 and 21. I've presented my comments, and you just continue bitching. Pffft.

Hagbard Celine
02-21-2007, 12:35 PM
as i said i gave my opinion in my first post of this thread.....you are up to 4-5 posts and so far nothing but bitching.....in fact i have yet to see you post anything but bitching.....do you even have an opinion? .... ah yes ...you have a better plan....better ideas....better solutions..........great headlines but no plot or story.....

What are we talking about again? :coffee:

manu1959
02-21-2007, 12:39 PM
Check out posts 20 and 21. I've presented my comments, and you just continue bitching. Pffft.

fair enough...read em both....so you agree it is a non issue.....the people that are giving the GOP money are being hunted down and killed....as i said, shows me that that the GOP can't be bought.....

trobinett
02-21-2007, 12:41 PM
I've seen how some of you behave, and I have to say that I don't see any excuse for your behavior.

Some have attempted to point out to you why the original poster is NOT taken seriously, a foul disposition for one, but lets DO move on from there.

Now, do you or don't you want to discuss the issue?

Yes, and I'll keep an open mind.

Your choice. You can discuss the issue, or continue behaving like typical schoolyard bullies.

Uncalled for, and counter productive to discussion, wouldn't you agree?

In which case I'll have to assume that 1) you have no reasoned arguments to offer, and 2) you have no interest in, or ability to, engage in a reasoned discussion.

So please, lead the way, I would be thrilled to see "reasoned arguments" applied to this thread.

CSM
02-21-2007, 01:02 PM
The guy gave money to terrorists. He gave money to Republicans...yet to be proven there is a connection.

If you want to investigate dirty money and influence peddling, lets do it in a non partisan way (non patisanship is the new Congress mantra, right?) and take a good long hard look at Omar Ahmed (CAIR co-founder and Chairman Emiritus).

What makes the original thread a non issue is the fact that it is typical modus operandi for Psycho...post a slanted article (making sure to mislabel it so that it generates a reaction that could only be achieved through deliberate trolling) and then leave. Come back later and sputter and fume and call names when anyone takes an opposing view. Keep doing the same ad nauseam. Wait for the new person to come along and agree with him; new person becomes Psycho's new best friend! Mutual rep points fly and Psycho feels all warm and fuzzy inside. New friend eventually steps over the line and gets banned. Psycho starts all over again.

5stringJeff
02-21-2007, 01:16 PM
The guy gave money to terrorists. He gave money to Republicans...yet to be proven there is a connection.

Indeed. By the same logic, if someone gives to their church and to the DNC, the Democrats could be accused of blurring the line between church and state!

CSM
02-21-2007, 01:25 PM
Indeed. By the same logic, if someone gives to their church and to the DNC, the Democrats could be accused of blurring the line between church and state!

You don't have to stretch even that far. Check out my post above about good ol' Omar....a little googling should open some eyes!

Birdzeye
02-21-2007, 01:26 PM
There's an old adage that perception is reality. Well, it really isn't, but perception can trump reality at times.

If I headed an organization that got money from someone who turned out to have terrorist ties, I'd give the money back to avoid any perception problems.

Of course, 5stringjeff points out how the perception thingie can be taken to ridiculous extremes. Still, I expect the GOP to be returning this "terrorist's" money.

manu1959
02-21-2007, 01:32 PM
There's an old adage that perception is reality. Well, it really isn't, but perception can trump reality at times.

If I headed an organization that got money from someone who turned out to have terrorist ties, I'd give the money back to avoid any perception problems.

Of course, 5stringjeff points out how the perception thingie can be taken to ridiculous extremes. Still, I expect the GOP to be returning this "terrorist's" money.

i'd keep it and for the reason i stated....oh and telll him, we are taking your money and we are sending more troops and then arrest the guy and send him to gitmo to have dogs bark at him...

5stringJeff
02-21-2007, 01:35 PM

The original post is as ridiculous as the example I made up, IMO.

And I agree, the two GOP organizations should/will donate the tainted money.

Birdzeye
02-21-2007, 01:37 PM
i'd keep it and for the reason i stated....oh and telll him, we are taking your money and we are sending more troops and then arrest the guy and send him to gitmo to have dogs bark at him...

And, rightly or wrongly, the opposition would have a field day spinning your keeping the "terrorist's" money into some kind of nefarious relationship between you and the terrorists.

You might be better off for PR reasons to give the money back, or donate it to charity.

manu1959
02-21-2007, 01:46 PM
And, rightly or wrongly, the opposition would have a field day spinning your keeping the "terrorist's" money into some kind of nefarious relationship between you and the terrorists.

You might be better off for PR reasons to give the money back, or donate it to charity.

i don't care what others think....if you are dumb enough to pay me to kill you then you are dumb....and if someone wants to spin that ....go for it.

Birdzeye
02-21-2007, 02:00 PM
i don't care what others think....if you are dumb enough to pay me to kill you then you are dumb....and if someone wants to spin that ....go for it.

Then I guess you're not planning to run for office. If you were, you'd have to care what others (at least the majority) think, if you're to have a prayer of winning.

02-21-2007, 03:31 PM
influence?! we are killing them.

I know, which is why im not terribly concerned about influence here.

02-21-2007, 03:33 PM
I've seen similar weak allegations made on Democrats. I think it's a legitimate question to ask whether getting money from someone with known terrorist ties compromises the integrity of the recipient.

You know damned well that if someone brought forth evidence that a terrorist gave money to the Democrats, some people here would "debate" it till the cows came home.

Um hello!? We have answered the accusation already. If there is anyone not debating it its Psycho because he hasnt bothered coming back yet. What are we supposed to do act like schizophrenics and debate ourselves?

02-21-2007, 03:34 PM
What are we talking about again? :coffee:

Something about democrats bitching i think...

Birdzeye
02-21-2007, 04:28 PM
Still bitching, Avatar? I wonder what Freud would say about your projection?

02-21-2007, 04:31 PM

Id have to be projecting for him to comment on it. Im not complaining about anything. Ive been addressing your points.

Psychoblues
02-22-2007, 09:35 PM
Still bitching and never quoting the post or even bothering to comment on the post and continuing your undermining of the originator of the thread. Even after begging for proper and intelligent debate another post is ostrasized and ridiculed. You right wing jerks oughtta be ashamed of yourselves.

Is it proper to finance terrorists or not and is it proper to publicize the financiers of terrorism? Is it OK for Republicans to accept money from financiers of terrorism or Democrats to accept money from the same? How should Americans react to these revelations? These are the questions yet many of you reject the argument or the premise and attack the messengers and the questioners of the circumstances. This is not a court of law. It's a discussion board. You want to pick on me? Do so to the detriment of your own credibility.

I admire the substance of the arguments that aspire to find the the truth and despise those that only want to condemn and ignore the truth. Which camp do you associate yourself?

Psychoblues

CSM
02-23-2007, 07:41 AM
Which camp do you associate yourself?

Psychoblues

Whichever one your NOT in. Just because of your scintillating personality! As for picking on you at the detriment of my own credibility...guess what...your opinion of my credibility means nothing. You have already proven to be a liar and a fraud. Why should anyone be concerned about your opinion of them?

Psychoblues
02-25-2007, 04:17 PM
I'm pretty glad that I never had to share a foxhole with you as well, little bity csm. You can repeat as many times as you like the lies that you tell about me being a liar, a fraud, etc. and some idiots might believe you. I don't care much for them either.

Whichever one your NOT in. Just because of your scintillating personality! As for picking on you at the detriment of my own credibility...guess what...your opinion of my credibility means nothing. You have already proven to be a liar and a fraud. Why should anyone be concerned about your opinion of them?

I speak the truth and you have never proven me to be anything other than a convenient target for your bullying, pissing and spitting. Too bad. If you ever had or could now get a genuine life outside your delusions you might begin to demonstrate some actual understanding and ability to debate convoluted subject matter and complicated ideologies.

trobinett
02-25-2007, 05:08 PM

Projection? Surely you jest Birdzeye?

You've been "projecting" since your first post, not only on this thread, but others on this board.

We ALL project, human nature, get real.

You've attempted to come to the defense of a poster with "history", you've been told by many that he brings nothing of value to the board, what's your problem?

I've asked said poster, on more than one occasion to "be cool", state his case, and interact, so far, hasn't worked.

What's YOUR "history" go'in to be?

First impressions are hard to change.:slap:

Psychoblues
02-26-2007, 02:43 AM
Don't worry, Birdzeye. Your detractor doesn't speak the truth. 'Tis true you project understanding and discernment. These are attributes that are generally dismissed on this board.

Projection? Surely you jest Birdzeye?

You've been "projecting" since your first post, not only on this thread, but others on this board.

We ALL project, human nature, get real.

You've attempted to come to the defense of a poster with "history", you've been told by many that he brings nothing of value to the board, what's your problem?

I've asked said poster, on more than one occasion to "be cool", state his case, and interact, so far, hasn't worked.

What's YOUR "history" go'in to be?

First impressions are hard to change.:slap:

Certainly I have a "History" on this and other boards. And also certainly I have proven over and over again to the chagrin of most of the other posters on these boards that I am correct and they are simply wrong. I have been admonished and advised to "be cool". What the hell is "cool"? Am I expected to kiss an ass to be cool? It certainly seems so.

You have already made your first impression, Birdzeye. Give the rest as you see fit and please do not adhere to the stipulations as presented by the soft bellied pissant that advises you to consider your "history". Your "history" is who you are. Don't deny it and don't use it as an excuse. Dig it?

stephanie
02-26-2007, 02:56 AM
:lol:

NEVER WRONG.....ALWAYS RIGHT..

Getting my hipboots out....

Deep

Psychoblues
02-26-2007, 03:08 AM
As you say, Staphy, it's some deep shit.

:lol:

NEVER WRONG.....ALWAYS RIGHT..

Getting my hipboots out....

Deep

Nobody knows "deep shit" more than you, Staphy.

stephanie
02-26-2007, 03:14 AM
As you say, Staphy, it's some deep shit.

Nobody knows "deep shit" more than you, Staphy.

Yep...
I took a course on it...
And you would fit the perfect example in the the course, of how to tell when a person is full of................................................ .........IT

:coffee:

CSM
02-26-2007, 06:50 AM
I'm pretty glad that I never had to share a foxhole with you as well, little bity csm. You can repeat as many times as you like the lies that you tell about me being a liar, a fraud, etc. and some idiots might believe you. I don't care much for them either.

You should be glad you never had to share a foxhole with ANYONE...

I don't have to prove you a liar and a fraud, you do that with every post you make.

I speak the truth and you have never proven me to be anything other than a convenient target for your bullying, pissing and spitting. Bullshit. Too bad. If you ever had or could now get a genuine life outside your delusions you might begin to demonstrate some actual understanding and ability to debate convoluted subject matter and complicated ideologies. Yeah right. We know who has delusions....

They must let them out on weekends!

Psychoblues
02-28-2007, 09:56 PM
As much as you would like to "Fence Me In" nobody has any reason to "let me out" as you intimate, csm.

They must let them out on weekends!

I thought you were bigger than that.

CSM
03-01-2007, 06:51 AM
As much as you would like to "Fence Me In" nobody has any reason to "let me out" as you intimate, csm.

I thought you were bigger than that.

Sweetheart, when you post, you are my sole focus! Get used to it.

I will lay off when you quit trolling and make sense or you stop posting. You have managed to insult just about every poster on this board at one time or another (some continuously), post inflamatory sentiments at every turn, and in some cases spouted rhetoric which makes you look like you are truly insane. Then you wonder why no one believes you or respects your opinions.

Psychoblues
03-04-2007, 09:16 PM
I dunno. My emails and pm's indicate otherwise. Do you care to expound on your allegations?

Sweetheart, when you post, you are my sole focus! Get used to it.

I will lay off when you quit trolling and make sense or you stop posting. You have managed to insult just about every poster on this board at one time or another (some continuously), post inflamatory sentiments at every turn, and in some cases spouted rhetoric which makes you look like you are truly insane. Then you wonder why no one believes you or respects your opinions.

I am glad to say that you are the least of my focus but I love it when you think you are doing the fornicating and it is only you that is being fornicated.

CSM
03-04-2007, 09:20 PM
I dunno. My emails and pm's indicate otherwise. Do you care to expound on your allegations?

I am glad to say that you are the least of my focus but I love it when you think you are doing the fornicating and it is only you that is being fornicated.

Drunk again I see.

Maybe you can send yourself more e-mails telling yourself how great you are!

Gunny
03-04-2007, 09:23 PM

One can only imagine WHO those e-mails and PMs are from. You operate on a simple premise, psycho .... post absolute rubbish, someone comes along and hammers your rubbish, you attack that poster personally. Not much deviation from that pattern in the past 3 years or so.

So I'd say just about every thread you troll supports CSM's allegations.

Are you ever going to support even a single one of yours?

Psychoblues
03-04-2007, 10:49 PM
When I have only shitheads like you, gunny, and csm to debate I don't care much for your challenges. My allegations and references were mostly all met on the news of the day but somehow you missed it. That is not my fault.

One can only imagine WHO those e-mails and PMs are from. You operate on a simple premise, psycho .... post absolute rubbish, someone comes along and hammers your rubbish, you attack that poster personally. Not much deviation from that pattern in the past 3 years or so.

So I'd say just about every thread you troll supports CSM's allegations.

Are you ever going to support even a single one of yours?

You gotta stop listening to yourselves and open up a little bit to news that even though you may not agree with at least support some balance and truth to the situations.

Dig it?

Gunny
03-04-2007, 11:16 PM
When I have only shitheads like you, gunny, and csm to debate I don't care much for your challenges. My allegations and references were mostly all met on the news of the day but somehow you missed it. That is not my fault.

You gotta stop listening to yourselves and open up a little bit to news that even though you may not agree with at least support some balance and truth to the situations.

Dig it?

Yeah, I "dig it." Your post is the exclamation point to mine.:laugh2:

Psychoblues
03-08-2007, 11:13 PM
Well,,,I don't know if I agree with you or not. But if you think so, go for it.

Yeah, I "dig it." Your post is the exclamation point to mine.:laugh2:

You wouldn't even have a girl friend if it wasn't for ol' Rosie Fivefingers, would 'ya, gunny?