PDA

View Full Version : Gallup Shows Obama, McCain Gaining

nevadamedic
02-02-2008, 04:19 AM
Initial indications show support for John McCain is increasing following his win in the Florida presidential primary and the subsequent withdrawal of Rudy Giuliani, who endorsed McCain. Gallup Poll Daily tracking data from Jan. 28-30 shows McCain with a 15-percentage point lead over Mitt Romney.

McCain is the top choice of 37% of Republican voters nationwide, compared with 22% for second-place Mitt Romney. In Wednesday's release, the gap between McCain and Romney was 11 points (32% and 21%, respectively).

The latest Democratic numbers show Hillary Clinton with a 43% to 39% advantage over Barack Obama among Democratic voters nationwide. That four-point lead is the narrowest since early January, and it is a continuation of gains by Obama.

Full Story.............
www.newsmax.com

Oh yea the L.A. Times has jumped on the Senator McCain bandwagon! :salute:

As for the Democrat's, Hillary is losing her lead and we all know bad things happen when the Clinton's get nervous.

5stringJeff
02-02-2008, 08:22 AM
Oh yea the L.A. Times has jumped on the Senator McCain bandwagon! :salute:

Wow, the NY Times and the LA Times... two of the most respected conservative news outlets in America! :rolleyes:

Kathianne
02-02-2008, 08:23 AM
Wow, the NY Times and the LA Times... two of the most respected conservative news outlets in America! :rolleyes:

:laugh2: I believe it was McCain that recently said, 'I'll be happy to be judged by the company I keep.'

02-02-2008, 12:20 PM
yeah we should all be rejoicing at the prospect of an Obama Presidency... you realize McCain has no chance dont you?

Dilloduck
02-02-2008, 12:26 PM
Avatar---They ALL will sell America down the river anyway. It just doesn't matter.