PDA

View Full Version : The American Conservative endorses Ron Paul

5stringJeff
02-02-2008, 08:55 AM
While McCain piles up endorsements from the Left, Ron Paul gets endorsements from conservatives.

February 11, 2008 Issue
Copyright © 2008 The American Conservative

Paul for President

The presidential fields of both parties have narrowed, and the arguments about how we should move forward are now familiar. TAC believes that only one candidate has put forth a diagnosis of America’s current ills and has a vision to turn the country off its misguided course. That is Congressman Ron Paul, whom we endorse for the Republican nomination.

http://www.amconmag.com/2008/2008_02_11/feature.html

Pale Rider
02-02-2008, 10:05 AM
I will vote for Romney if he's the man on the Republican ticket, but my primary support is for Paul.

People are talking about, "we don't have a true conservative to vote for," I beg to differ.

NATO AIR
02-02-2008, 05:07 PM
Good to see them vouch for Paul. I've liked AMCON much better than the Weekly Standard & National Review lately anyway..

02-02-2008, 06:37 PM
Romney is still my guy, but I am glad to see Paul getting some respect in this race.

actsnoblemartin
02-02-2008, 06:39 PM
ron paul is not a kook, he deserves respect, but romney is the better choice in my humble opinion

Dilloduck
02-02-2008, 08:03 PM
Romney is still my guy, but I am glad to see Paul getting some respect in this race.

Romney is knee deep in the CFR with the rest of them. Ask him about his membership and see what kind of a reponse you get.

pegwinn
02-02-2008, 09:24 PM
Good to go.

What is the CFR?

Besides any politician who is willing to officially put a hit out on Bin Ladin is my guy. And it is Constitutional (http://www.house.gov/paul/press/press2001/pr101101.htm)to boot.

Dilloduck
02-02-2008, 09:38 PM
Good to go.

What is the CFR?

Besides any politician who is willing to officially put a hit out on Bin Ladin is my guy. And it is Constitutional (http://www.house.gov/paul/press/press2001/pr101101.htm)to boot.

Council on Foreign Relations------I've been doing a little more reading on it and while a lot of what you can find is lefty kool-aid crap, I have found enough truth in it to become very suspicious of these people and coporations handing out advice. Quite the powerful and odd collection of the famous and infamous.

82Marine89
02-03-2008, 12:03 AM
As I have said, party nod or not, I am writing in Ron Paul as my choice for President of these United States of America.

Pale Rider
02-03-2008, 02:30 AM
Council on Foreign Relations------I've been doing a little more reading on it and while a lot of what you can find is lefty kool-aid crap, I have found enough truth in it to become very suspicious of these people and coporations handing out advice. Quite the powerful and odd collection of the famous and infamous.

You got a link to this stuff you've been reading Dillo? I like to check some of it out.

Thanks.

Pale Rider
02-03-2008, 02:32 AM
As I have said, party nod or not, I am writing in Ron Paul as my choice for President of these United States of America.

I'm pullin' for Ron Paul to just shock the shit out of people on Tuesday. I'd jump for freakin' joy if he got enough delegates to keep him in to the end, because if I'm not mistaken, he's got enough money.