PDA

View Full Version : Hillary's dirty tricks

gabosaurus
02-02-2008, 01:25 PM
My sister, who could care less about politics, was still drawn to see Hillary when she campaigned in East Los Angeles this week.
She called me after seeing coverage of the rally on TV. You saw Hillary talking to a mixed crowd of Latinos and Anglos, most of which were madly cheering.
My sister is one of the very few Anglo residents of East Los Angeles. Pretty much everyone else is Mexican. The majority are laborers.
Yet if you look at the "crowd," you see fresh faced Anglos and nicely dressed Latino, all of whom appeared to cheer on cue.

Why? Because if you weren't invited to this "open rally," you had to stand in the back. Behind a rope. Which was guarded by very zealous security people.

Someone told my sister she had arrived too late for "cheering practice."

Mr. P
02-02-2008, 01:32 PM
My sister, who could care less about politics, was still drawn to see Hillary when she campaigned in East Los Angeles this week.
She called me after seeing coverage of the rally on TV. You saw Hillary talking to a mixed crowd of Latinos and Anglos, most of which were madly cheering.
My sister is one of the very few Anglo residents of East Los Angeles. Pretty much everyone else is Mexican. The majority are laborers.
Yet if you look at the "crowd," you see fresh faced Anglos and nicely dressed Latino, all of whom appeared to cheer on cue.

Why? Because if you weren't invited to this "open rally," you had to stand in the back. Behind a rope. Which was guarded by very zealous security people.

Someone told my sister she had arrived too late for "cheering practice."

This "stacking the crowd" isn't a surprise is it?