PDA

View Full Version : Maybe I Missed It But Why Were So Many Down On Huckabee?

NATO AIR
02-02-2008, 08:22 PM
I don't know if I would vote for him in the general but the more I read about his ideas and what he got done in Arkansas, I have a serious respect for the man. Did anyone have any reason for their support of Huckabee or their dislike of him that they would like to briefly elaborate on or?

02-02-2008, 08:31 PM
I don't know if I would vote for him in the general but the more I read about his ideas and what he got done in Arkansas, I have a serious respect for the man. Did anyone have any reason for their support of Huckabee or their dislike of him that they would like to briefly elaborate on or?

I believe it was his jokes that he wanted to shoot Romney or that he would shoot those who didn't caucus for him Iowa that pushed it over the top for me. I, also, really didnt like hearing him suggesting to his supporters that it would be alright to slash the tires of people who would vote against him.

They may have simply been jokes, they may not have been. Quite frankly, I am not going to take the chance. I cannot approve of a man who thinks in terms like that.