PDA

View Full Version : Guys are going to LOVE this story

gabosaurus
02-04-2008, 02:07 AM
Admit it guys. You are INCREDIBLY jealous of this dude. You know you are. :lmao:

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa137/gabriella8406/bow-wow.jpg

story summary:

A British bus company has apologized to a girl who is led around on a leash by her boyfriend and describes herself as a human pet after one of its drivers threw her off a bus.

Tasha Maltby, 19, told British newspapers she was the "pet" of her 25-year-old fiance Dani Graves.

Maltby -- who lives on state benefits and got engaged in November -- said her choice of lifestyle might seem unusual but was harmless.

"I am a pet," she told the Daily Mail. "I generally act animal-like and I lead a really easy life. I don't cook or clean and I don't go anywhere without Dani. It might seem strange but it makes us both happy. It's my culture and my choice. It isn't hurting anyone."

Sitarro
02-04-2008, 02:16 AM
Admit it guys. You are INCREDIBLY jealous of this dude. You know you are. :lmao:

story summary:

A British bus company has apologized to a girl who is led around on a leash by her boyfriend and describes herself as a human pet after one of its drivers threw her off a bus.

Tasha Maltby, 19, told British newspapers she was the "pet" of her 25-year-old fiance Dani Graves.

Maltby -- who lives on state benefits and got engaged in November -- said her choice of lifestyle might seem unusual but was harmless.

"I am a pet," she told the Daily Mail. "I generally act animal-like and I lead a really easy life. I don't cook or clean and I don't go anywhere without Dani. It might seem strange but it makes us both happy. It's my culture and my choice. It isn't hurting anyone."

How shallow are the guys that you know? I wouldn't have the least bit of interest in this type of arrangement, seems pretty boring. She is on state welfare and he is bizarre so they would be considered democrats if they lived here.

diuretic
02-04-2008, 03:18 AM
She should have told them she's agoraphobic and he drags her out of the house on a chain using flooding therapy....nah, they wouldn't believe it I suppose...:coffee:

stephanie
02-04-2008, 03:51 AM
I think someone in this thread....might have a deep dark secret fantasy...:coffee:

stephanie
02-04-2008, 04:16 AM
She should have told them she's agoraphobic and he drags her out of the house on a chain using flooding therapy....nah, they wouldn't believe it I suppose...:coffee:

Now.. that was just dang weird...:poke:

:laugh2:

Pale Rider
02-04-2008, 07:40 AM

Aaaahh... shit gab... enlighten me.... :dunno:

(I know... you're joking.)

dan
02-04-2008, 09:23 AM
That dog belongs on a leash!:slap:

glockmail
02-04-2008, 10:24 AM
Losers. Both of them.

02-04-2008, 10:30 AM
should i be jealous of a complete stranger who treats women like trash? Why?

Is that how you think your husband wants his woman to act?

Abbey Marie
02-04-2008, 11:33 AM
Her parent(s) obviously did a fine job raising her. :rolleyes:

gabosaurus
02-04-2008, 12:22 PM
Dudes, you are MISSING the point!! Don't you all want total control of a woman with large boobs? Is this not your life's fantasy?
Besides, this is the Lounge. Which means this is not a serious topic.

I showed the picture to my husband. He said it reminded him that his collar is too tight. :laugh2:

dan
02-04-2008, 12:24 PM
Dudes, you are MISSING the point!! Don't you all want total control of a woman with large boobs? Is this not your life's fantasy?

I showed the picture to my husband. He said it reminded him that his collar is too tight. :laugh2:

Maybe if she was hot. If it was her, I'd tie her leash to my bumper and take her on a road trip, Clark Griswold style.

Sitarro
02-04-2008, 12:37 PM
That guy looks like such a dick, I would have to slap him just because. What is really sad is not only does he not know that he's a dick, his little kid on a string obviously doesn't have the taste or the self respect to know he's a dick and should get a swift kick to the inside of his right knee with a polished cowboy boot.

gabosaurus
02-04-2008, 12:39 PM
Guys actually look at a woman above the neck? WTF? :lmao:

02-04-2008, 12:43 PM

1)She doesnt have large boobs
2)There are things more important than boobs
3)No we dont want to control any woman. Such effort would be futile.
4)We are not that shallow.

Classact
02-04-2008, 12:45 PM
I saw a book review the other day on this book and thought, hey that could work out pretty well if I could get the wife to go along with it... http://www.harpercollins.com/books/9780061359750/Love_and_Sex_with_Robots/index.aspx

I wouldn't like wife or girlfriend as a pet but if there were robots like the one displayed I'd even let the wife take her for a walk from time to time.

Mr. P
02-04-2008, 02:02 PM

No and No.

Abbey Marie
02-04-2008, 02:47 PM

Gabby, I could be wrong, but I think they like it best when we show the boobies willingly and with enthusiasm. :coffee:

Monkeybone
02-04-2008, 02:56 PM
Gabby, I could be wrong, but I think they like it best when we show the boobies willingly and with enthusiasm. :coffee:

amen to that! :clap:

plus, i have to go with the group and say that she isn't that attractive...nor does she have large breasts...they look sad and droopy. and he just looks creepy. he wants control cuz he is probably a whiny wuss and she is the only one that will do what he says and she just wants acceptance so bad that she does this.

i did get my PhD in psychology from a cracker jack box.

jackass
02-04-2008, 03:39 PM
I think you guys are all being too critical of her. I think she has a rather good body. She has great curves.

glockmail
02-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Sure she's got nice curves, but I can't get past the "gothic" thing. I'd cross the street to avoid it.

jackass
02-04-2008, 04:34 PM
Sure she's got nice curves, but I can't get past the "gothic" thing. I'd cross the street to avoid it.

Agreed, but put her in a nice sun dress and hello!

manu1959
02-04-2008, 04:41 PM
Agreed, but put her in a nice sun dress and hello!

or that outfit the vc model was wearing in the superbowl ad............

Sitarro
02-04-2008, 04:42 PM
It is not her physical looks that are unattractive, she's 19 with the mentality of a slow 5 year old, that makes her ugly and boring. Jessica Simpson is a prime example of a pretty woman with a great body who is an utter turn off. I need an independent brain not a brainless slave. All else is boring after a few minutes. Watch the "Girls Next Door", Hugh Hefner's dimwitted girlfriends, who could stand to be in a room with those dipshits. As soon as they would open their mouths you would need to run from the room pulling your hair out.

Dilloduck
02-04-2008, 04:44 PM
It's a front--She MAKES him take her for walks. When they get home she strips him, puts panties on his head and chains him to the wall. :coffee:

manu1959
02-04-2008, 04:50 PM
It's a front--She MAKES him take her for walks. When they get home she strips him, puts panties on his head and chains him to the wall. :coffee:

the voice of experience .... no ...........

typomaniac
02-04-2008, 04:53 PM
It is not her physical looks that are unattractive, she's 19 with the mentality of a slow 5 year old, that makes her ugly and boring. Jessica Simpson is a prime example of a pretty woman with a great body who is an utter turn off. I need an independent brain not a brainless slave. All else is boring after a few minutes. Watch the "Girls Next Door", Hugh Hefner's dimwitted girlfriends, who could stand to be in a room with those dipshits. As soon as they would open their mouths you would need to run from the room pulling your hair out.

You sound like an even bigger homo than Oscar Wilde. :eek:

02-04-2008, 04:57 PM

i agree. she is pretty. She doesnt have big boobs as gabs claimed though. she obviously doesnt have the maturity and confidence that makes a woman irresistable though.

Yurt
02-04-2008, 05:00 PM
Guys actually look at a woman above the neck? WTF? :lmao:

well according to you, you are "flat", so what does your "guy" husband look at it?

manu1959
02-04-2008, 05:00 PM
well according to you, you are "flat", so what does your "guy" husband look at it?

bbs on a board?

jackass
02-04-2008, 06:13 PM
Watch the "Girls Next Door", Hugh Hefner's dimwitted girlfriends, who could stand to be in a room with those dipshits. As soon as they would open their mouths you would need to run from the room pulling your hair out.

Well....maybe after a while...... :laugh2:

CockySOB
02-04-2008, 07:09 PM

That would be correct, ma'am!

CockySOB
02-04-2008, 07:11 PM

Hear, hear! A woman's body may catch my attention, but if she hasn't the brains or personality, then it's neither sexy nor enticing.

typomaniac
02-04-2008, 07:30 PM
Hear, hear! A woman's body may catch my attention, but if she hasn't the brains or personality, then it's neither sexy nor enticing.

Like jackass implied, it's sexy long enough. It's not so hard to work that angle, Cocky: just leave a note on the nightstand.

Little-Acorn
02-04-2008, 08:02 PM

Which one is the guy?

CockySOB
02-04-2008, 08:03 PM
Which one is the guy?

I was originally thinking - "who pasted the guys face on the girls body?"

jimnyc
02-04-2008, 08:08 PM
Sweet! Anyone know where I can get me one of those lady leashes? I think my wife needs to be kept in check. I think I want to get me one of those leather straps to hold a gag in her mouth too!

Ooops, did I just say that or am I imagining things again?

Bondage rocks! :coffee:

Sitarro
02-04-2008, 08:30 PM

It's like starting up a Ferrari and finding out it has a 3 cylinder engine that is misfiring on 2 cylinders.

jackass
02-05-2008, 12:34 PM
Sweet! Anyone know where I can get me one of those lady leashes? I think my wife needs to be kept in check. I think I want to get me one of those leather straps to hold a gag in her mouth too!

Ooops, did I just say that or am I imagining things again?

Bondage rocks! :coffee:

:lol:

You live in a dream world!!

:lol:

Pale Rider
02-05-2008, 02:00 PM
I was originally thinking - "who pasted the guys face on the girls body?"

I think they're brother and sister.

mrg666
02-05-2008, 02:20 PM
1)
She doesnt have large boobs
2)There are things more important than boobs
3)No we dont want to control any woman. Such effort would be futile.
4)We are not that shallow.

im intrigued i would certainly like to see your definition of large you must be a DD man :laugh2:
anyway this as been getting a lot of media attention over here , front page and centre spread , with all the other stuff going on in the world i think its pathetic.
but then again the tabloids have to keep the moron element happy :laugh2:

-Cp
02-05-2008, 02:25 PM
Her parent(s) obviously did a fine job raising her. :rolleyes:

LMAO! I showed Gabby's OP to my wife.... and without reading more she uddered the same words you posted! :)

typomaniac
02-05-2008, 02:58 PM
LMAO! I showed Gabby's OP to my wife.... and without reading more she uddered the same words you posted! :)

Your wife has udders? Why am I not surprised? :laugh2:

Dilloduck
02-05-2008, 03:09 PM

Oh no--you are EXACTLY right. And preferably by a woman with enough brains to make it a multi-media event. Appealing to only one sense is a pretty shallow stab at it.

typomaniac
02-05-2008, 04:03 PM
Oh no--you are EXACTLY right. And preferably by a woman with enough brains to make it a multi-media event. Appealing to only one sense is a pretty shallow stab at it.

Sounds like you know a great deal about "shallow stabs," Dillo.

Dilloduck
02-05-2008, 04:17 PM
Sounds like you know a great deal about "shallow stabs," Dillo.

Oh I've had my experiences with brainless bodies. No denial there ! :laugh2:

Pale Rider
02-05-2008, 04:39 PM
In any case, I think it would be a lot of fun to put the chain around the dudes neck and drag him around for awhile, and he better not complain. Might have to kick his ass if he does that.

glockmail
02-05-2008, 04:48 PM
Judging from the responses of the males here it is obvious that Gabby was wrong in her assertion that "guys would love this". This bolsters my theory that 1) she is always wrong and 2) she is a bigot against men.

Dilloduck
02-05-2008, 05:00 PM
Judging from the responses of the males here it is obvious that Gabby was wrong in her assertion that "guys would love this". This bolsters my theory that 1) she is always wrong and 2) she is a bigot against men.

And she loves Laurens boob's. :laugh2:

Yurt
02-05-2008, 08:04 PM

wonder what her husband says or maybe she just posts that crap here to get a rise out of us -- she is trying to be a shrink.... maybe reverse psychology?

glockmail
02-05-2008, 08:42 PM
wonder what her husband says or maybe she just posts that crap here to get a rise out of us -- she is trying to be a shrink.... maybe reverse psychology?
A dumb woman doesn't get mw worked up; just bored. Maybe hubby is the same way.

typomaniac
02-05-2008, 08:56 PM
Oh I've had my experiences with brainless bodies. No denial there ! :laugh2:

You're a necrophile, too, huh? :laugh: