PDA

View Full Version : Who Would Mitt Romney Tahe With Him If He Got Nominated?

nevadamedic
02-04-2008, 05:02 AM
Same as the McCain, if you select other post who you think he will take.

stephanie
02-04-2008, 05:08 AM
Same as the McCain, if you select other post who you think he will take.

What....no choices?????????????????

I can't decide unless I have someone guiding me with a choice...:coffee:

Now you put me in a bad spot............I better call Rush Limbaugh...he will guide me...

stephanie
02-04-2008, 05:27 AM
Here's your two polls...

Poll: Who Will Senator McCain Take With Him When He Get's The Nomination?
nevadamedic Today, 12:47 AM

Poll: Who Would Mitt Romney Tahe With Him If He Got Nominated? Today, 01:02 AM

::cow:

02-04-2008, 10:22 AM
at this point, i dont think it matters.

I would have said Crist originally, but he threw his hand in with McCain, probably for a VP opportunity. So if Romney gets it... who knows. I am sure he will find someone good when he has the nomination.

nevadamedic
02-04-2008, 12:46 PM
at this point, i dont think it matters.

I would have said Crist originally, but he threw his hand in with McCain, probably for a VP opportunity. So if Romney gets it... who knows. I am sure he will find someone good when he has the nomination.

All the signs are pointing at Jeb.

02-04-2008, 12:47 PM
All the signs are pointing at Jeb.

dude, there are no signs. He hasnt gotten the nomination. No one has. they probably arent thinking about this right now.

nevadamedic
02-04-2008, 01:01 PM
dude, there are no signs. He hasnt gotten the nomination. No one has. they probably arent thinking about this right now.

It's a done deal. Job's top advisor's and staff members and campaign people left their job's with Jeb and went to Romney at the beginning, if that isn't a sign I don't know what is!

Abbey Marie
02-04-2008, 01:09 PM
I don't know about McCain, but I feel pretty strongly that Hillary will choose Richardson.

nevadamedic
02-04-2008, 02:01 PM
I don't know about McCain, but I feel pretty strongly that Hillary will choose Richardson.

I think McCain will take Graham, his closest friend for years.

Hillary wouldn't touch Richardson with a 10 foot pole.

Maybe Obama will take Kennedy.

Abbey Marie
02-04-2008, 02:40 PM
I think McCain will take Graham, his closest friend for years.

Hillary wouldn't touch Richardson with a 10 foot pole.

Maybe Obama will take Kennedy.

Oh really? Please tell us why not.

02-04-2008, 04:08 PM
It's a done deal. Job's top advisor's and staff members and campaign people left their job's with Jeb and went to Romney at the beginning, if that isn't a sign I don't know what is!

if its a done deal why are you wasting time with this stinking poll?

glockmail
02-04-2008, 04:14 PM
All the signs are pointing at Jeb. I dunno. I heard that McCain is looking at Rice, and if that's true, McCain would have to be firmly entrenched in the Bush circle. I would assume that circle also includes Jeb.

gabosaurus
02-04-2008, 06:25 PM
Following conventional political logic, Mitt would choose someone who is more moderate and from the South. It will NOT be Jeb Bush, since no one wants to get Dubya involved in this campaign.

I am guessing that Obama would choose someone like Richardson. Hillary will choose Bill.

manu1959
02-04-2008, 06:30 PM
Following conventional political logic, Mitt would choose someone who is more moderate and from the South. It will NOT be Jeb Bush, since no one wants to get Dubya involved in this campaign.

I am guessing that Obama would choose someone like Richardson. Hillary will choose Bill.

hillary can't choose bill against the rules....

gabosaurus
02-04-2008, 06:38 PM
Hillary don't need no stinkin rules! :laugh2:

manu1959
02-04-2008, 06:49 PM
Hillary don't need no stinkin rules! :laugh2:

22nd amendment says she does.....

nevadamedic
02-05-2008, 12:59 AM
Oh really? Please tell us why not.

He is not as well known and he definatly would not be a whipping boy for her like she wants.

Abbey Marie
02-05-2008, 09:16 AM
He is not as well known and he definatly would not be a whipping boy for her like she wants.

Who heard of Dick Cheney before Bush selected him?

Richardson will bring her votes that she doesn't necessarily have. Obama probably does not. If Hillary get the nom, she will have the black vote without Obama.