PDA

View Full Version : OK... Steel Cage... Who Here Thinks nm Is a Fucking Son Of a Bitch?

Pale Rider
02-04-2008, 07:29 AM
We used to have this poster here that called himself Doniston. He once posted an avatar picture of himself wearing a fucking TIN FOIL HAT! I kid you not. He also told a story about a time he sat down and talked with a bunch of little boys about "penis size." Yup... a stark raving lunatic.

Then we had a dude named mattskramer, and he told a story about one time sitting down with his buddies and having a circle jerk. They all beat off like a bunch of fucking fairy ass faggot sons a bitches, and for all anyone knows, licked each others dicks off when they were done. But the story doesn't end there... this mother fucker also purported that he thought that it would be perfectly fine for daddy to fuck little girl daughter. Hey... if little daughter wanted it, then he didn't see anything wrong with it. Incest is all fine and dandy. Don't believe me? Just go over to the old usmessageboard and ask him for yourself.

But what I'm getting at isn't to rehash old mental cases that have passed by the board, but rather to point out a mental case we currently have that's right in the same catagory as those other sick shit stains, and that's nevadamedic. The poor bastard OCA had to back off and take an extended leave from the board because he called this retarded butt licker out about a variety of things. But I understand where my brother was coming from... nm is all over the spectrum... he goes from trying to make people believe he's a conservative.... puuuulllleaaaassse... to telling us he's supporting Tom Tancredo, who's a decent conservative, and then turn around 180 degrees and proclaim he was going to campaign and vote for hillary clinton, and then he moved on to juan mcillegal. So I ask you... anybody... where in the holy mother fuck is this retarded cock suckers head at? Please explain it to me.

If I had daily contact with someone this fucking stupid, I know he wouldn't last one night out with anyone I know. No need to go into the details...

82Marine89
02-04-2008, 11:12 AM
So I ask you... anybody... where in the holy mother fuck is this retarded cock suckers head at? Please explain it to me.

He suffers from cranial rectal dysfunction. His head is stuck up his ass.

glockmail
02-04-2008, 11:27 AM
I'm not sure why you let him bother you.

Dilloduck
02-04-2008, 11:42 AM
the ignore function works great.

Abbey Marie
02-04-2008, 11:44 AM
the ignore function works great.

Did you say something???

(j/k)

I don't think 'Ignore' is really Pale's style, lol.

Dilloduck
02-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Did you say something???

(j/k)

I don't think 'Ignore' is really Pale's style, lol.

Wasn't mine either until I tried it. Makes my experience here much more pleasurable.

Sir Evil
02-04-2008, 11:59 AM
We used to have this poster here that called himself Doniston. He once posted an avatar picture of himself wearing a fucking TIN FOIL HAT! I kid you not. He also told a story about a time he sat down and talked with a bunch of little boys about "penis size." Yup... a stark raving lunatic.

Then we had a dude named mattskramer, and he told a story about one time sitting down with his buddies and having a circle jerk. They all beat off like a bunch of fucking fairy ass faggot sons a bitches, and for all anyone knows, licked each others dicks off when they were done. But the story doesn't end there...

No the story doesn't end there because in walks a guy named Pale Rider, he seems to have nothing better to do anymore except complain about everyone else, and bitch at the slightest thing to his disliking. Like a a little girl he will stomp his feet until someone will listen....

Get over yourself man, you think everyone here thinks that you are the fucking cat's meow or what? If you don't like someone just hit the ignore feature, and quite carrying on like someone just stole your Barbie!

glockmail
02-04-2008, 02:09 PM
... someone just stole your Barbie!
:lol: Isn't it true that if you soak a Barbie doll in water it swells to full size?

nevadamedic
02-04-2008, 02:28 PM

Then we had a dude named mattskramer, and he told a story about one time sitting down with his buddies and having a circle jerk. They all beat off like a bunch of fucking fairy ass faggot sons a bitches, and for all anyone knows, licked each others dicks off when they were done. But the story doesn't end there... this mother fucker also purported that he thought that it would be perfectly fine for daddy to fuck little girl daughter. Hey... if little daughter wanted it, then he didn't see anything wrong with it. Incest is all fine and dandy. Don't believe me? Just go over to the old usmessageboard and ask him for yourself.

But what I'm getting at isn't to rehash old mental cases that have passed by the board, but rather to point out a mental case we currently have that's right in the same catagory as those other sick shit stains, and that's nevadamedic. The poor bastard OCA had to back off and take an extended leave from the board because he called this retarded butt licker out about a variety of things. But I understand where my brother was coming from... nm is all over the spectrum... he goes from trying to make people believe he's a conservative.... puuuulllleaaaassse... to telling us he's supporting Tom Tancredo, who's a decent conservative, and then turn around 180 degrees and at one point and proclaim he was going to campaign and vote for hillary clinton, and then he moved on to juan mcillegal. So I ask you... anybody... where in the holy mother fuck is this retarded cock suckers head at? Please explain it to me.

If I had daily contact with someone this fucking stupid, I know he wouldn't last one night out with anyone I know. No need to go into the details...

I did support Tancredo, but the man had no chance in getting the nomination.

Learn how to read, I said I would vote for Hillary over Multiple Choice Mitt anyday of the week.

And you suffer from Penial Disfunction, it usually gets better when your boyfriend OCA is around.

No the story doesn't end there because in walks a guy named Pale Rider, he seems to have nothing better to do anymore except complain about everyone else, and bitch at the slightest thing to his disliking. Like a a little girl he will stomp his feet until someone will listen....

Get over yourself man, you think everyone here thinks that you are the fucking cat's meow or what? If you don't like someone just hit the ignore feature, and quite carrying on like someone just stole your Barbie!

He is off his Lithium again, he is obviously bi-polar. If he wants to talk about all over, I think at one point he has supported every candidate on the Republican side. He switched his preferances more then people change underwear.

:lol: Isn't it true that if you soak a Barbie doll in water it swells to full size?

Nope, but the dolls Pale get from downtown Virginia Street do swell up when you inflate them.

Pale Rider
02-04-2008, 03:15 PM

Your jealousy is showing.

Pale Rider
02-04-2008, 03:17 PM
I did support Tancredo, but the man had no chance in getting the nomination.

Learn how to read, I said I would vote for Hillary over Multiple Choice Mitt anyday of the week.

And you suffer from Penial Disfunction, it usually gets better when your boyfriend OCA is around.

He is off his Lithium again, he is obviously bi-polar. If he wants to talk about all over, I think at one point he has supported every candidate on the Republican side. He switched his preferances more then people change underwear.

Nope, but the dolls Pale get from downtown Virginia Street do swell up when you inflate them.

You'd vote for hillary clinton over Mitt Romney... well... I don't really need to say anything else. People can draw their own conclusions from there.

Talk about bi-polar... you're the fucking poster child for it.

Pale Rider
02-04-2008, 03:23 PM
I'm not sure why you let him bother you.

Stupidity bothers me glock, and if you're as stupid as nm, why not have some fun and make him defend himself?

glockmail
02-04-2008, 03:32 PM
Stupidity bothers me glock, and if you're as stupid as nm, why not have some fun and make him defend himself? Um... Isn't that what you're... - Oh, never mind.
:o

Pale Rider
02-04-2008, 03:40 PM
Um... Isn't that what you're... - Oh, never mind.
:o

Might as well say it... I have no idea what you're getting at... :dunno:

typomaniac
02-04-2008, 05:06 PM
Stupidity bothers me glock, and if you're as stupid as nm, why not have some fun and make him defend himself?

Stupidity is one thing (which is one of the reasons I started flaming RSR until he slinked away like the pussy he is), but stupid people are usually way too lame to qualify as fucking sons of bitches.

Sir Evil
02-04-2008, 05:56 PM
Your jealousy is showing.

:lol:

Jealous of what, that I don't get to act like a little girl and complain about every little thing that I dislike here?

Sir Evil
02-04-2008, 05:58 PM
You'd vote for hillary clinton over Mitt Romney... well... I don't really need to say anything else. People can draw their own conclusions from there.

Talk about bi-polar... you're the fucking poster child for it.

So this complaint stirs up over the guys voting opinions? :laugh2:

Sir Evil
02-04-2008, 06:00 PM

I'm sure more than one person finds these little quibbles stupid as well. :rolleyes:

Nukeman
02-04-2008, 09:03 PM
I thought that was "cranial rectal INVERSION" More commonly known as HUB syndrome (head up butt)

Pale Rider
02-04-2008, 09:08 PM
Stupidity is one thing (which is one of the reasons I started flaming RSR until he slinked away like the pussy he is), but stupid people are usually way too lame to qualify as fucking sons of bitches.

Hmmm... what do they qualify as then?

82Marine89
02-04-2008, 09:25 PM

Spelling isn't one of your better suits, is it? Juan McCain popped that little blue pill for you didn't he? Tell me, what flavor is the Kool-Aid he has in his tea bags?

Juan McCain---> :suck: <---Nevadamedic

typomaniac
02-04-2008, 10:05 PM
Hmmm... what do they qualify as then?

Usually something along the lines of annoying little pissants.

Pale Rider
02-04-2008, 10:09 PM
Usually something along the lines of annoying little pissants.

Yeah that works.

OCA
02-05-2008, 09:38 PM

But what I'm getting at isn't to rehash old mental cases that have passed by the board, but rather to point out a mental case we currently have that's right in the same catagory as those other sick shit stains, and that's nevadamedic. The poor bastard OCA had to back off and take an extended leave from the board because he called this retarded butt licker out about a variety of things. But I understand where my brother was coming from... nm is all over the spectrum... he goes from trying to make people believe he's a conservative.... puuuulllleaaaassse... to telling us he's supporting Tom Tancredo, who's a decent conservative, and then turn around 180 degrees and proclaim he was going to campaign and vote for hillary clinton, and then he moved on to juan mcillegal. So I ask you... anybody... where in the holy mother fuck is this retarded cock suckers head at? Please explain it to me.

Mattskramer was a sick fuck who said (and I can find the post if I have to but I think most of the old timers here will remeber him posting this) that he would allow his daughter to be raped in order to save his own ass. NM.....well we all know the story of his daughter, enough said.

Both are deserving of nothing more than a black talon in the left cranial lobe.

Said1
02-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Saddest. Thread. Ever. :lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2:

JackDaniels
02-06-2008, 02:28 AM
It's a widespread belief on this board that nevadamedic is an uneducated, liberal fool who has his head stuck up his ass.

I'd say around 95% of the people on this board, whether I agree with them or not, are smart enough to take a position and defend it.

Nevadamedic is NOT smart enough to defend his positions.

stephanie
02-06-2008, 02:47 AM
Saddest. Thread. Ever. :lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2:

I gotta agree.......

SHAME SHAME SHAME...

stephanie
02-06-2008, 03:36 AM
I find this thread to be very mean...

Sorry ......but not everybody is as intelligent as some people think should be...SO WHAT???

I find the worst insult another person can do to another person ....... is to accuse them of being less intelligent than others...

That might be so......but......EVERYBODY has their thoughts and feelings..and they should be able to express them...

If you don't like what their saying.........IGNORE THEIR DAMN POST...how fucking simple is that...This is heartbreaking...I feel like I'm over at DU underground....

stephanie
02-06-2008, 03:55 AM
Stupidity is one thing (which is one of the reasons I started flaming RSR until he blinked away like the pussy he is), but stupid people are usually way too lame to qualify as fucking sons of bitches.

RsR didn't slink away because of you ignorant insults...

I've been in constant contact with him...and the reason he hasn't been here, is he has been sick from his chemo treatments for cancer...

You do deserve to puff you chest out over that one..you go boy..:clap:

Sir Evil
02-06-2008, 08:01 AM
IGNORE THEIR DAMN POST...how fucking simple is that...This is heartbreaking...I feel like I'm over at DU underground....

:clap:

Really, it's not that hard!

glockmail
02-06-2008, 08:31 AM
It's a widespread belief on this board that nevadamedic is an uneducated, liberal fool who has his head stuck up his ass.

..... . Its a widespread belief on this board that you are a douche bag.

Pale Rider
02-06-2008, 08:43 AM
Is this the steel cage where the gloves are supposed to come off, or milk and cookies time for the pussies?

If shit in here upsets your poor little self, THEN DON'T COME IN HERE AND READ IT! Because you people's BITCHING about what's in here is every bit as BITCHY as anything ELSE in here. For Christ sake... get a clue.

Sir Evil
02-06-2008, 10:57 AM
Is this the steel cage where the gloves are supposed to come off, or milk and cookies time for the pussies?

If shit in here upsets your poor little self, THEN DON'T COME IN HERE AND READ IT! Because you people's BITCHING about what's in here is every bit as BITCHY as anything ELSE in here. For Christ sake... get a clue.

Milk & cookies are best left for the whiners who do nothing but complain about everyone else. Most people have that one particular bitch of a neighbor who does nothing except worry about everyone else business, the little ol' lady who is the gossip queen of the neighborhood. Good old fashion drama is fun for some I guess.

Now funny you should mention:

"If shit in here upsets your poor little self, THEN DON'T COME IN HERE AND READ IT!"

Take some of your own advice, and quit acting like a little kid who just had his ba ba stolen.....

5stringJeff
02-06-2008, 12:22 PM
Its a widespread belief on this board that you are a douche bag.

By who? People who don't like libertarian ideals?

typomaniac
02-06-2008, 12:39 PM
RsR didn't slink away because of you ignorant insults...

I've been in constant contact with him...and the reason he hasn't been here, is he has been sick from his chemo treatments for cancer...

:boohoo:
If he's well enough to post here, he's well enough to take shit.

nevadamedic
02-06-2008, 12:48 PM

Man, that is really sick. I've talked to Terry on the phone and he is really sick.

hjmick
02-06-2008, 12:50 PM

All the compassion of a tick.

I truly hope that you never find yourself suffering the effects of chemotherapy, typo.

typomaniac
02-06-2008, 02:07 PM

I truly hope that you never find yourself suffering the effects of chemotherapy, typo.

If I were undergoing chemo, the last thing I'd do is stress my system even more by arguing with a bunch of sociopaths.

hjmick
02-06-2008, 02:09 PM
If I were undergoing chemo, the last thing I'd do is stress my system even more by arguing with a bunch of sociopaths.

Well, you got me there. LOL

Nukeman
02-06-2008, 02:14 PM
I like the term of endearment you use for some on this board. I gotta say though when you start picking apart the discription of sociopath your personal attributes start to come shining through. So who is the real sociopath??:laugh2::laugh2:

1 Lack of remorse for hurting others
2 Superficial charm
3 Impulsiveness
4 A sense of extreme entitlement
5 Inability to make or keep friends
6 Lack of remorse

These are just a couple of the signs. :poke:

I am just having some fun at your espense!!!!:cheers2:

Pale Rider
02-06-2008, 02:59 PM
Milk & cookies are best left for the whiners who do nothing but complain about everyone else. Most people have that one particular bitch of a neighbor who does nothing except worry about everyone else business, the little ol' lady who is the gossip queen of the neighborhood. Good old fashion drama is fun for some I guess.

Now funny you should mention:

"If shit in here upsets your poor little self, THEN DON'T COME IN HERE AND READ IT!"

Take some of your own advice, and quit acting like a little kid who just had his ba ba stolen.....

"EVERYONE?" Where do you get "everyone?" In your drugged out mind?

And you're doing just as good a job as ANYONE in here BITCHING son. As a matter of fact, that's about you DO do here is BITCH IN HERE! Looks a whole lot like you LIKE it to me. Isn't that why you call yourself "sir evil?" OOOoooooo.... you're BAAAAAAD.... ppphht... shut the fuck up about the bitching in here. That's what this fucking section is for jingle nuts. So quit with the clean boy act, you're a fuckin' hypocrite.

Sir Evil
02-06-2008, 03:05 PM
"EVERYONE?" Where do you get "everyone?" In your drugged out mind?

And you're doing just as good a job as ANYONE in here BITCHING son. As a matter of fact, that's about you DO do here is BITCH IN HERE! Looks a whole lot like you LIKE it to me. Isn't that why you call yourself "sir evil?" OOOoooooo.... you're BAAAAAAD.... ppphht... shut the fuck up about the bitching in here. That's what this fucking section is for jingle nuts. So quit with the clean boy act, you're a fuckin' hypocrite.

Yeah, I carry on like a little bitch about what this persons avatar is or that this person posts too much or. :rolleyes:

Nope, I just like to bitch about the bitches around here....Bitch

LiberalNation
02-06-2008, 03:24 PM
Well I'm the bitchiest of all you worthless bitches so there.

Pale Rider
02-06-2008, 03:36 PM

Yeah, I carry on like a little bitch about what this persons avatar is or that this person posts too much or. :rolleyes:

Nope, I just like to bitch about the bitches around here....Bitch

EVERYBODY is here to BITCH about one thing or another, even you. You follow me around like little lost puppy nipping at my heels... :laugh:

Look at all the threads started here by people that are BITCHING. That's what this WHOLE MOTHER FUCKING SECTION WAS CREATED FOR! Now you want to make it sound like no one is supposed to use it for that now? What the fuck is up with you man? You fuckin' high? Where the fuck did you lose the understanding of what this section was for?

Get a grip son. You're BITCHING about people BITCHING in the BITCH SECTION! What kind of a fuckin' moron are you?

Sir Evil
02-06-2008, 03:41 PM
EVERYBODY is here, to BITCH about one thing or another, even you. You follow me around like little lost puppy nipping at my heels... :laugh:

Look at all the threads started here by people that are BITCHING. That's what this WHOLE MOTHER FUCKING SECTION WAS CREATED FOR! Now you want to make it sound like no one is supposed to use for that now? What the fuck is up with you man? You fuckin' high? Where the fuck did you lose the understanding of what this section was for?

Get a grip son. You're BITCHING about people BITCHING in the BITCH SECTION! What kind of a fuckin' moron are you?

For crying out load, will you ask your momma to change your pants already?

Too bad you don't keep your bitching just to this WHOLE MOTHER FUCKING SECTION, or it may be somewhat tolerable but you been doing it far too long about any little thing you don't like.

I gotta tell ya though, those tough ass bold letters have me a little skeered. :laugh2:

typomaniac
02-06-2008, 03:47 PM
I like the term of endearment you use for some on this board. I gotta say though when you start picking apart the discription of sociopath your personal attributes start to come shining through. So who is the real sociopath??:laugh2::laugh2:

1 Lack of remorse for hurting others
2 Superficial charm
3 Impulsiveness
4 A sense of extreme entitlement
5 Inability to make or keep friends
6 Lack of remorse

These are just a couple of the signs. :poke:

I am just having some fun at your espense!!!!:cheers2:
So perhaps I should have said "a bunch of OTHER sociopaths." :laugh2:
Still doesn't weaken my argument.

actsnoblemartin
02-06-2008, 04:38 PM
im sorry typo, but what you said above was fucked up, I think you should apologize.

actsnoblemartin
02-06-2008, 04:40 PM
thats sweet

:clap:

typomaniac
02-06-2008, 04:42 PM
im sorry typo, but what you said above was fucked up, I think you should apologize.

I'm sorry Martin, but if you can't say fucked-up things in the Steel Cage, where the hell can you? Don't be a priss.

Said1
02-06-2008, 07:10 PM

Pffft. You ain't no big thang, bizsnatch. :lol:

Nukeman
02-06-2008, 07:10 PM
So perhaps I should have said "a bunch of OTHER sociopaths." :laugh2:
Still doesn't weaken my argument.
I can live with that!!!!!!!!!:laugh2::slap:

Pale Rider
02-06-2008, 09:11 PM
For crying out load, will you ask your momma to change your pants already?

Too bad you don't keep your bitching just to this WHOLE MOTHER FUCKING SECTION, or it may be somewhat tolerable but you been doing it far too long about any little thing you don't like.

I gotta tell ya though, those tough ass bold letters have me a little skeered. :laugh2:

NOOOOooooooww you're getting the idea. You're talking just as long a line of shit as everybody else in here now.

And listen, Einstein, I used "capitals," not "bold." K? Put down the pipe and get a clue. You're sounding more like nm with every post... :laugh:

Sir Evil
02-06-2008, 09:27 PM
NOOOOooooooww you're getting the idea. You're talking just as long a line of shit as everybody else in here now.

And listen, Einstein, I used "capitals," not "bold." K? Put down the pipe and get a clue. You're sounding more like nm with every post... :laugh:

Nothing wrong with a line of shit when thats where it starts to begin with..... :D

LiberalNation
02-06-2008, 09:32 PM
Pffft. You ain't no big thang, bizsnatch. :lol:
U jus a jealous lil bitch ain't ya.

nevadamedic
02-07-2008, 01:52 AM
I'm sorry Martin, but if you can't say fucked-up things in the Steel Cage, where the hell can you? Don't be a priss.

It's one thing to say fucked up things to someone but it's another to mock or make fun of an ilness or disability.

Nothing wrong with a line of shit when thats where it starts to begin with..... :D

Don't confuse Pale with big words or logical thinking. He may freak out or throw one of his famous temper tantrums like the little baby he is.

He just needs to go back to smoking his boyfriends pole, it may help him wind down.

actsnoblemartin
02-07-2008, 01:54 AM
you shouldnt make fun of people's disabilitys or illnesses.

what if your friend or family member had cancer, or aids, and i made a joke about them dying

im the last person to say censorship, but some lines have to had man

Pale Rider
02-07-2008, 03:46 AM
U jus a jealous lil bitch ain't ya.

CAT FIGHT.... :dance:

Pale Rider
02-07-2008, 03:57 AM
Don't confuse Pale with big words or logical thinking. He may freak out or throw one of his famous temper tantrums like the little baby he is.

He just needs to go back to smoking his boyfriends pole, it may help him wind down.

Blah... blah... temper... blah... blah... pole... is that all you can do? Recycle SE's lines? You haven't got the brains God gave a scab. That's why the height of your "career" is walking around with a tin badge and a mini flashlight detaining homelss people for stealing a roll of toilet paper for $8 an hour. How fucking pathetic. Nobody here talks more nonsense or unintelligent shit than you. You pissed practically the whole board off at one point, including the owner, and now you've come slithering back like the low life lying little ignorant bitch that you are.

typomaniac
02-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Blah... blah... temper... blah... blah... pole... is that all you can do? Recycle SE's lines? You haven't got the brains God gave a scab. That's why the height of your "career" is walking around with a tin badge and a mini flashlight detaining homelss people for stealing a roll of toilet paper for $8 an hour.

You can get paid $8 and hour for stealing rolls of toilet paper? Awesome! :laugh2:

typomaniac
02-07-2008, 01:04 PM

what if your friend or family member had cancer, or aids, and i made a joke about them dying

You and NM should read my posts more carefully. I never made fun of RSR for having cancer, only for being a dumbass.

Far as I know, there's no relationship between the two.

nevadamedic
02-07-2008, 01:13 PM
You can get paid $8 and hour for stealing rolls of toilet paper? Awesome! :laugh2:

Nope, I make closer to $18 an hour and I don't carry a flashlight, I only carry cuffs and it's very rarely homless people.

OCA
02-07-2008, 03:06 PM
Man, that is really sick. I've talked to Terry on the phone and he is really sick.

So what? If he's able to sit up at the computer and sling some crap around he should man up and not use his sickness as a crutch or a reason why he shouldn't get his ass handed to him.

OCA
02-07-2008, 03:08 PM

So he should get a free pass because he's sick? Not in my book.

OCA
02-07-2008, 03:10 PM

Who the fuck are you to tell someone what they should apologize for.....retard?

OCA
02-07-2008, 03:12 PM

Hey retard, he never made fun of his illness you stupid fucking mental gimp. Lying about it don't make it true. You just don't like accountability is all.

OCA
02-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Nope, I make closer to $18 an hour and I don't carry a flashlight, I only carry cuffs and it's very rarely homless people.

Long ago proven to be a lie.

actsnoblemartin
02-07-2008, 04:12 PM
I strongly disagree with the insults against nm, It does not matter if you are a cop or a security gaurd, because both have the job of providing security and serving us, and frankly I find it a cheap shot, to call him a rent-a-cop

Those who risk bodily harm to protect us, should be respected, even security gaurds.

hjmick
02-07-2008, 04:17 PM
I strongly disagree with the insults against nm, It does not matter if you are a cop or a security gaurd, because both have the job of providing security and serving us, and frankly I find it a cheap shot, to call him a rent-a-cop

Those who risk bodily harm to protect us, should be respected, even security gaurds.

Actually, if I understand his job correctly (based on what he's posted), his job is not to provide security for "us", as you say, rather it is to prevent the loss of merchandise for his employer.

actsnoblemartin
02-07-2008, 04:19 PM
In that case, he is still protecting us,

every time someone steal something, it hurts employees, and consumers.

Companies raise prices to off set losses.

So i stand by what i say, he may primarily defending his employers, but he is also protecting us as well

I dont like people taking cheap shots, and that whole rent a whatever bullcrap, is below the belt.

this isnt jerry springer, this is a political messge board

those cheap, classless insults have nothing to do with politics, but personal attacks.

Actually, if I understand his job correctly (based on what he's posted), his job is not to provide security for "us", as you say, rather it is to prevent the loss of merchandise for his employer.

glockmail
02-07-2008, 04:20 PM
Actually, if I understand his job correctly (based on what he's posted), his job is not to provide security for "us", as you say, rather it is to prevent the loss of merchandise for his employer. As a customer to that store, isn't that a benefit to you?

dan
02-07-2008, 04:35 PM
As a customer to that store, isn't that a benefit to you?

But, just saying 'us' isn't entirely true, because it's safe to say that 99% of the people on the board don't shop at that store.

hjmick
02-07-2008, 05:05 PM
As a customer to that store, isn't that a benefit to you?

Indeed it is a benefit in that it helps keep prices low, but it is not the same type of protection provided by the police, which is the image invoked by Martin's initial post.

Don't get me wrong, the world, as they say, needs ditch diggers, and I respect the job NM does.

actsnoblemartin
02-07-2008, 05:06 PM
but were not only talking about one person, were talking about an entire career field, every person who does what nm does is helping us.

thats how i see it

But, just saying 'us' isn't entirely true, because it's safe to say that 99% of the people on the board don't shop at that store.

diuretic
02-07-2008, 05:12 PM
The content of this story isn't of interest to anyone here I would think, but it refers to the behaviour of an ex-footballer of some notoriety in some parts of Australia (some of us play Australian Rules football - which is what this bloke did - and some of us play rugby, it's divided along state lines) but what is noteable is this paragraph:

Carey was detained in a citizen's arrest by a second guard until police took him into custody and charged him with misdemeanor battery

The story is here - http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,23179028-5006301,00.html

Anyway the point is that apparently under Nevada law a security guard may make an arrest.

Now, when it comes to security and police there are two important differences. A security guard or officer works for private interests. A police officer works for public interests. But there's a bit more to it on the police side I have to say. A police officer doesn't work for your interests as a citizen. He or she is disinterested in your interest, he or she is only interested in public common interests. If you employ a security officer then he or she is interested in protecting your interests as an individual.

Pale Rider
02-07-2008, 05:31 PM

:lame2:

actsnoblemartin
02-07-2008, 05:32 PM
I made a mistake, I thought he was a security gaurd.

But i feel his job should not be compared to a ditch digger.

althought many jobs have importance in our economy

Indeed it is a benefit in that it helps keep prices low, but it is not the same type of protection provided by the police, which is the image invoked by Martin's initial post.

Don't get me wrong, the world, as they say, needs ditch diggers, and I respect the job NM does.

typomaniac
02-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Hey retard, he never made fun of his illness you stupid fucking mental gimp. Lying about it don't make it true. You just don't like accountability is all.

So is either one of 'em going to admit he was wrong? :poke:

hjmick
02-07-2008, 06:02 PM

Why? What's wrong with digging ditches? I am of the opinion that any job a person does to earn their way is an honorable job. A ditch digger is no less important than a doctor. Without ditch diggers, raw sewage would fill the streets causing sickness and disease the likes of which we have never seen. I had an uncle who dug ditches, his company garnered him millions.

I wasn't comparing his job to being a ditch digger. My point was that security guards are needed just as police are needed.

nevadamedic
02-07-2008, 06:13 PM

Im there to prevent the loss of Merchandise and Money and also help protect the company from Loss and Liability.

I do not kick people out of the store or do physical security at all. I only get envolved when a crime is being committed.

OCA
02-07-2008, 06:51 PM

See? Retarded again, security guards serve only the store or corporation they are working for by cutting down on product shrinkage and thereby increasing profits, they don't give two shits about you or I.

You can thank me, the smart motherfucker, for teaching you this anytime you get around to it.

OCA
02-07-2008, 06:52 PM

You do understand the job correctly.

OCA
02-07-2008, 06:54 PM
In that case, he is still protecting us,

every time someone steal something, it hurts employees, and consumers.

Companies raise prices to off set losses.

So i stand by what i say, he may primarily defending his employers, but he is also protecting us as well

I dont like people taking cheap shots, and that whole rent a whatever bullcrap, is below the belt.

this isnt jerry springer, this is a political messge board

those cheap, classless insults have nothing to do with politics, but personal attacks.

Could you please take your woman like whining about insults and shove them up your kenworth sized bunghole?

OCA
02-07-2008, 06:58 PM
but were not only talking about one person, were talking about an entire career field, every person who does what nm does is helping us.

thats how i see it

Are you kidding? A career? :laugh2::laugh2:

Thats why the rent a pig down at my local Target still has pimples and has a voice pitched like Miley Cyrus because...............he's a career man.

Lets face it, the screening process for rent a pigs ain't real thorough because its usually the last stop for losers.

OCA
02-07-2008, 07:01 PM

So you are denegrating ditch diggers now?

Besides chewing on wood and popping pills just what in the hell do you do for a living Raymond?

Yurt
02-07-2008, 11:20 PM

acts, you just made ditch digger lower than something. got a friend in WW that digs ditches for dead people, makes a killing.... no really, actually makes a good living digging graves. about 1, 2, 3, 4, , 5, 6, 7, times what your alleged friend NM makes.

have you forgotten how he bitch slapped you with his posts about your posting style and post content? wtf acts? i called him on it, not once, but twice. remind me never to come to your defense again.

actsnoblemartin
02-08-2008, 02:39 AM
I made a mistake with the comment on ditch diggers, and dont worry, im dealing with nm.

I appreciate your feedback.

acts, you just made ditch digger lower than something. got a friend in WW that digs ditches for dead people, makes a killing.... no really, actually makes a good living digging graves. about 1, 2, 3, 4, , 5, 6, 7, times what your alleged friend NM makes.

have you forgotten how he bitch slapped you with his posts about your posting style and post content? wtf acts? i called him on it, not once, but twice. remind me never to come to your defense again.

nevadamedic
02-08-2008, 03:05 AM
Are you kidding? A career? :laugh2::laugh2:

Thats why the rent a pig down at my local Target still has pimples and has a voice pitched like Miley Cyrus because...............he's a career man.

Lets face it, the screening process for rent a pigs ain't real thorough because its usually the last stop for losers.

Yup, your right the screening process for Rent a pigs isn't much, to bad im not a rent a pig eh? I guarantee that people in my position follow greek trash like you around every store you go in and you couldn't pick us out. You could never do what I do for a living, your not man enough is one of many reasons.

Called me twice on it? I've only seen it once. You stir up more shit then a woman on PMS and a Liberal combined.

I made a mistake with the comment on ditch diggers, and dont worry, im dealing with nm.

I appreciate your feedback.

That's it listen to the board bitch who lives to create drama.

diuretic
02-08-2008, 03:26 AM

"digs ditches for dead people, makes a killing" - no, I don't believe it, I don't believe it, I sees it but I don't believe it.....:laugh2:

Yurt
02-08-2008, 03:56 AM
"digs ditches for dead people, makes a killing" - no, I don't believe it, I don't believe it, I sees it but I don't believe it.....:laugh2:

you should see the backhoe he owns and his house and truck....

diuretic
02-08-2008, 04:36 AM
you should see the backhoe he owns and his house and truck....

I don't doubt he's rolling in it Yurt...what struck me was the punning (okay I'm in a stupid mood, it's Friday). I didn't mean to sound grave, I was just plotting my way through the thread, I think perhaps my posts should be buried but somehow I have a feeling.....:coffee:

diuretic
02-08-2008, 04:37 AM
If he owns a backhoe, does that make him a backpimp?

Okay, I'm leaving, no need to call the cops...

actsnoblemartin
02-08-2008, 04:39 AM
hahahahaha

:laugh2:

maybe

remie
02-08-2008, 08:14 AM

I know, you are just trying to make Martins list. I didnt make it either, but somehow I dont think that is bad!!

diuretic
02-08-2008, 09:38 AM
I know, you are just trying to make Martins list. I didnt make it either, but somehow I dont think that is bad!!

Remember that old saw about publicity??? :coffee:

typomaniac
02-08-2008, 01:00 PM

Backhoes are boring. I always have to be on top.

remie
02-08-2008, 01:56 PM
Remember that old saw about publicity??? :coffee:

Now that you mention it I do....and how appropriate for this occasion.

OCA
02-08-2008, 03:46 PM
Yup, your right the screening process for Rent a pigs isn't much, to bad im not a rent a pig eh? I guarantee that people in my position follow greek trash like you around every store you go in and you couldn't pick us out. You could never do what I do for a living, your not man enough is one of many reasons.

Nah, you are pretty much a rent a pig who couldn't get a better paying job because of lack of work ethic.

Greek trash? LMFAO!:laugh2::laugh2:We invented just about every political and social institution that this country uses.

I could pick you out, steal whatever the fuck I wanted(but i wouldn't, not a thief like you, or did you forget lifting the rules from here and posting them on your pathetic board?) and you wouldn't do a damn thing about it for fear of ending up in a hole in the desert.

Man? Do you really want me to talk about your daughter and your factual welfare abuse?

nevadamedic
02-09-2008, 01:39 AM
Nah, you are pretty much a rent a pig who couldn't get a better paying job because of lack of work ethic.

Greek trash? LMFAO!:laugh2::laugh2:We invented just about every political and social institution that this country uses.

I could pick you out, steal whatever the fuck I wanted(but i wouldn't, not a thief like you, or did you forget lifting the rules from here and posting them on your pathetic board?) and you wouldn't do a damn thing about it for fear of ending up in a hole in the desert.

Man? Do you really want me to talk about your daughter and your factual welfare abuse?

Welfare abuse? :laugh2: And if it makes you feel good to talk bad about a 10 year old little girl then do it.

mrg666
02-09-2008, 03:28 AM

hey oca have they locked you in the cage now :laugh2:

OCA
02-09-2008, 07:46 AM
Welfare abuse? :laugh2: And if it makes you feel good to talk bad about a 10 year old little girl then do it.

Nah, I would never talk bad about her just about what you allowed to happen to her. If anything I feel sorry she got the shitty end of the stick when it comes to fathers.

OCA
02-09-2008, 05:12 PM
I forgot to put originally that I agree that NM is a fucking son of a bitch and white trash to boot.