PDA

View Full Version : Chesswarsnow presidential Predictions Just In*

chesswarsnow
02-04-2008, 08:41 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Well its time I go out on a limb and make my *Prediction*.
2. I do this every time.
3. First off I think that Obama will take the lead for the Democrats, he being the best they have to offer.
4. And Secondly I see Romney taking McCain and Huckabee for the Republican side.
5. Now here is where it get tricky.
6. Both these two will have a very close race, and President Romney will win the day!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Classact
02-04-2008, 08:54 AM
Sorry bout that,

2. I do this every time.
3. First off I think that Obama will take the lead for the Democrats, he being the best they have to offer.
4. And Secondly I see Romney taking McCain and Huckabee for the Republican side.
6. Both these two will have a very close race, and President Romney will win the day!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexasRomney can eat Obama for lunch if he is the nominee... Obama has no experience to run anything and with a fix the border-fix illegal immigration the independent vote would flow towards Romney and Republican candidates for congress. Perhaps he could nominate McCain as his Iraq - Afghanistan military advisor and confirm he would follow his lead and advice to assure confidence in foreign policy.

chesswarsnow
02-05-2008, 09:10 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Today may be the day I come off as *Brilliant*.
2. I will let you know, if I am wrong, this will be the first time I have been wrong since I predicted, Nixon to win when I was about the age of 11.
3. Some things you just know.
4. And sure I'm sounding like some sort of *Presidential Prophet*.
5. But my history stands on its own.
6. Sure I have no proof, you will have to take me at my word.
7. Lets hope I am right, I hope there is a reason I have always been able to pick the President, other than random.
8. I would hope I have a pipeline to him who does actually put people in places of power, of course that would be God.
9. Sometimes I think God does allow some low brow folks to enter into this office, for one reason or another, God tries to be fair, and allow, people like the Clinton's to be in this office.
10. Which is amazing to me, seeing there are so many really good people God could choose from here in America, and could pull out a really outstanding person from amongst the masses, like he did with the, *Shepard Boy David* back in Biblical times.
11. Hold onto your hats, today is the day the average *Joe* gets out there and casts a vote, *The Christian* thing to do.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

gabosaurus
02-05-2008, 12:03 PM
Nice to know how the idiot vote is going. :)

Nukeman
02-05-2008, 12:06 PM
Nice to know how the idiot vote is going. :)
Why did you just cast your vote???:laugh2:

Yurt
02-05-2008, 10:17 PM
Sorry bout that,

2. I will let you know, if I am wrong, this will be the first time I have been wrong since I predicted, Nixon to win when I was about the age of 11.
7. Lets hope I am right, I hope there is a reason I have always been able to pick the President, other than random.
8. I would hope I have a pipeline to him who does actually put people in places of power, of course that would be God.
9. Sometimes I think God does allow some low brow folks to enter into this office, for one reason or another, God tries to be fair, and allow, people like the Clinton's to be in this office.
10. Which is amazing to me, seeing there are so many really good people God could choose from here in America, and could pull out a really outstanding person from amongst the masses, like he did with the, *Shepard Boy David* back in Biblical times.
11. Hold onto your hats, today is the day the average *Joe* gets out there and casts a vote, *The Christian* thing to do.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

if you wrong, hope it doesn't shake your "faith" in ........ your "brilliance"

Pale Rider
02-05-2008, 10:21 PM
How many threads do we need on todays primaries? Fuck... anybody want to start a few more?

Yurt
02-05-2008, 10:28 PM
How many threads do we need on todays primaries? Fuck... anybody want to start a few more?

Ok:

*Yurt's Predictions -- a day late, but never to late*

gabosaurus
02-05-2008, 10:35 PM
Too bad CWN is flip flopping on his promise to leave DP.

Yurt
02-06-2008, 12:25 AM
Too bad CWN is flip flopping on his promise to leave DP.

:lmao:

JackDaniels
02-06-2008, 12:36 AM
Looks like CWN was very, very wrong about Romney.

82Marine89
02-08-2008, 08:40 PM
Sorry bout that,

2. I do this every time.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Just another random retard that is wrong about everything.

Yurt
02-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Looks like CWN was very, very wrong about EVERYTHING.

no arguments here ;)

manu1959
02-08-2008, 09:30 PM
Looks like CWN was very, very wrong about Romney.

probably had new england and gave the points....

OCA
02-08-2008, 09:31 PM
Sorry bout that,

2. I do this every time.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wow! That lasted all of 4 days!:laugh2::laugh2:

Yurt
02-08-2008, 09:32 PM
Just another random retard that is wrong about everything.