PDA

View Full Version : 19 and oh no!

jimnyc
02-04-2008, 09:12 AM
Nothing makes me happier than knowing the Patriots ruined what could have been a record never equaled in our lifetime. An unbeaten season capped with a SB victory was only accomplished once, and it was in a different era of football, with different rules and less games.

Remember this - no one remembers or cares about the SB loser!

Belichick walked off the field as a loser of the game, and a loser himself by doing so with time remaining on the clock. He liked to rub others noses in the dirt when they were winning all those games but walked away from this game like a little baby who was just spanked.

The unbeaten regular season means nothing more than a simple stat that will be reflected upon occasionally. And it will also be reflected upon as the year of "The Choke". They had immortality within their grasp and let it slide away.

And I couldn't be happier! :laugh2:

Remember - no one remembers or cares about the SB loser! :laugh2::coffee::laugh2:

Oh, and btw - congrats to the Giants and their fans for a well deserved SB trophy! They played the game of their lives and earned the title.

No1tovote4
02-04-2008, 09:28 AM
I would rather have had Janet Jackson reveal her boob again, than this jerk showing my kids that successful NFL coaches act like total boobs.

Dude can't remember the first lesson in midget football that he learned in Kindergarten. "Be a good sport".

I've lost respect for the guy. I don't care what you win, if you can't act like a decent human, then you are not one.

dan
02-04-2008, 09:50 AM
Belichick walked off the field as a loser of the game, and a loser himself by doing so with time remaining on the clock. He liked to rub others noses in the dirt when they were winning all those games but walked away from this game like a little baby who was just spanked.

My friend was hoping NY would kick a field goal for the last play, just to rub it in on New England like they always did to people in the regular season.

I also really liked the recreation of Dawn of the Dead that they had for the halftime show.

jackass
02-04-2008, 11:19 AM
Hey...maybe the camcorders were all broken!! :laugh2:

glockmail
02-04-2008, 11:31 AM
... rub it in on New England like they always did to people in the regular season.....

Not a fan, and didn't even watch the SB. I stopped watching prof sports a long time ago just because of this type of behavior.

And as an escapee from metro-Boston I'm glad the Pats lost.

Abbey Marie
02-04-2008, 11:42 AM
Sore-loser Belichick walking off the field early with his tail between his legs was just the icing on the cake. He felt so entitled to that win.

Sir Evil
02-04-2008, 11:50 AM
NE, of course

:lol:

Aha......

Trigg
02-04-2008, 11:51 AM
Sore-loser Belichick walking off the field early with his tail between his legs was just the icing on the cake. He felt so entitled to that win.

That was pretty sad, unlike last year where both teams/coaches showed respect for each other.

IT was pretty intense around here, our friends are HUGE Patriots fans. At one point we thought their 14yr old had money on the game or something, he was so worked up.

jackass
02-04-2008, 12:50 PM

As the Philly Daily News says:

From Cheatin' to cryin'

I LOVE IT!!

Abbey Marie
02-04-2008, 01:14 PM
As the Philly Daily News says:

From Cheatin' to cryin'

I LOVE IT!!

Oh, that is awesome. I need to go buy the paper just for that. :laugh2:

jackass
02-04-2008, 01:37 PM
Me too!!

Abbey Marie
02-04-2008, 01:42 PM
My husband just went out and bought it for me. Too funny!

typomaniac
02-04-2008, 02:45 PM
My friend was hoping NY would kick a field goal for the last play, just to rub it in on New England like they always did to people in the regular season.

I also really liked the recreation of Dawn of the Dead that they had for the halftime show.

Who was that singer? He looked like a skinny albino version of Pale Rider. :laugh: