PDA

View Full Version : Polls Being Manipulated To Give McCain The Edge*

chesswarsnow
02-04-2008, 09:13 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. In reality Huckabee is not all that and a Bag~O~Chips.
2. He is much farther down in the polls, but those powers that be, want him to be a spoiler against Romney.
3. They want to give him some hope so he doesn't bow out before Tuesdays big vote.
4. Then when we all see what kind of vote he pulls, which will be some where in the realm of 12%, then and only then with it hit him in the pit of his stomach he is *DONE*.
5. But this is how the Pollsters, which are more or less *Liberal* produced.
5. a) The Pollsters give him heck~n~neck with Romney and McCain at 28%, while McCain has 31% and Romney 29%.
6. They are trying to steer this election towards McCain, seeing he is a *Liberal* as they are.
7. This s the biggest outrage to *CWN*, and I hope the American People are smarter than the Media!
8. Election Steering, should be outlawed.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

glockmail
02-04-2008, 10:34 AM
You can't outlaw poling and its inevitable amnipulation. Better to remember that polls are meaningless from liberal pollsters.

Pale Rider
02-04-2008, 03:31 PM
You can't outlaw poling and its inevitable amnipulation. Better to remember that polls are meaningless from liberal pollsters.

Absolutely. I don't think there's a poll anywhere that can be trusted, and a good example of this is all the "mccain, mccain, mccain." Sure he's got his kool aide drinker liberals that are supporting him, but there's just as many if not more that wouldn't vote for him to save their own life. So all this mccain leading, mccain leading, mccain leading poll after poll is pure bull.

I've predicted that tomorrow is going to turn out a lot different than the "polls" have been showing, then we'll hear the pundits twist and squirm trying to back peddle all the mccain ass kissing they've been doing.

glockmail
02-04-2008, 03:53 PM

I've predicted that tomorrow is going to turn out a lot different than the "polls" have been showing, then we'll hear the pundits twist and squirm trying to back peddle all the mccain ass kissing they've been doing. I hope that you're right. If McCain wins I'm really not sure what I'm going to do.

02-04-2008, 04:09 PM
Absolutely. I don't think there's a poll anywhere that can be trusted, and a good example of this is all the "mccain, mccain, mccain." Sure he's got his kool aide drinker liberals that are supporting him, but there's just as many if not more that wouldn't vote for him to save their own life. So all this mccain leading, mccain leading, mccain leading poll after poll is pure bull.

I've predicted that tomorrow is going to turn out a lot different than the "polls" have been showing, then we'll hear the pundits twist and squirm trying to back peddle all the mccain ass kissing they've been doing.

well id say with all the talk of McCain winning i am hoping his supporters decide they dont need to show up to vote.

Pale Rider
02-04-2008, 09:14 PM
well id say with all the talk of McCain winning i am hoping his supporters decide they dont need to show up to vote.

The weather is supposed to be real nasty through a lot of the states voting tomorrow... my parents emailed me and said they were expecting another six or seven inches of snow in Wisconsin. So, weather could definitely play a roll in this. How it will effect the outcome is anyone's guess.

02-04-2008, 09:17 PM
The weather is supposed to be real nasty through a lot of the states voting tomorrow... my parents emailed me and said they were expecting another six or seven inches of snow in Wisconsin. So, weather could definitely play a roll in this. How it will effect the outcome is anyone's guess.

i know the weather will definitely affect Minnesota, because that's a caucus state and caucuses are affected alot more easily.

I dont know what the weather will be in NY.

Nukeman
02-04-2008, 09:17 PM

Unfortunately the opposit is what usually happens. People think that since he is soo far ahead their vote won't make any difference.

I personnaly feel our media does a better job of disenfranchising voters than any other group out there....