PDA

View Full Version : early exit polls

02-05-2008, 06:31 PM
http://campaignspot.nationalreview.com/

The early wave in California: McCain 40 percent, Romney 36 percent, Huckabee 10 percent.

Missouri: Romney 34 percent, McCain 32 percent, Huckabee 25 percent.

Georgia: Huckabee 34 percent, Romney 31 percent, McCain 30 percent.

New York: McCain 46, Romney 35, Huckabee 10 percent.

New Jersey: McCain 48 percent, Romney 35, Huckabee 9 percent.

Connecticut: McCain 50 percent, Romney 32 percent, Huckabee 7 percent.

Utah: Romney 91 percent, McCain 5 percent, Huckabee 1 percent.

Massachusetts: Romney 54, McCain 35.

Arizona: McCain 44, Romney 39, Huckabee 8.

Alabama: Huckabee 42 percent, McCain 33 percent, Romney 20 percent.

Tennessee: Huckabee 34, McCain 28, Romney 23.

Arkansas: Huckabee 33, McCain 21, Romney 19.

Oklahoma: McCain 34, Huckabee 32, Romney 27.

Delaware: Romney 43, McCain 34, Huckabee 18.

Illinois: McCain 47, Romney 31, Huckabee 15.

i took out all the commentary.

Also note that some states arent listed its because they are caucuses. this is just primaries.

Yurt
02-05-2008, 07:54 PM
romney is not doing well

02-05-2008, 08:15 PM
romney is not doing well

mostly in the ones he wasnt expected to take. georgias still up in the air from what i see.

JohnDoe
02-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Wow! This is an incredible 3 way race! huckabee could actually come around to biting mccain in the butt too, imo....

i think this is going to go on for a bit longer before anyone really sees an astounding lead of any kind by any of the candidates.

I guess what i mean is, the party seems divided, verses united, on who their candidate should be....yet i am pretty certain by the presidential election, they will stand united behind whoever the candidate will turn out to be, just for the "sake" of beating the Liberal..... :D

jd

glockmail
02-05-2008, 08:47 PM
In the WV Caucus Romney won the first vote with 41% and the other two split. McCain then instructed his delegates to support Huckabee, thereby denying Romney a victory. What a slime ball move.

manu1959
02-05-2008, 09:01 PM
In the WV Caucus Romney won the first vote with 41% and the other two split. McCain then instructed his delegates to support Huckabee, thereby denying Romney a victory. What a slime ball move.

it is done all the time by both parties......

seems mccain is a better politician than romney.....

romney should have embraced huckabee and his conservative values sooner and burried mccain....

manu1959
02-05-2008, 09:03 PM
Wow! This is an incredible 3 way race! huckabee could actually come around to biting mccain in the butt too, imo....

i think this is going to go on for a bit longer before anyone really sees an astounding lead of any kind by any of the candidates.

I guess what i mean is, the party seems divided, verses united, on who their candidate should be....yet i am pretty certain by the presidential election, they will stand united behind whoever the candidate will turn out to be, just for the "sake" of beating the Liberal..... :D

jd

the gop has four soild candidates with four different ideas about how to run things....the libs have a black version and a female version of the same candidate.....

LiberalNation
02-05-2008, 09:07 PM
Clinton has OK, AR, TN, NY, and NJ
Obama has GA, IL, AL

(projected anyway)

manu1959
02-05-2008, 09:08 PM
Clinton has OK, AR, TN, NY, and NJ
Obama has GA, IL, AL

(projected anyway)

i think obama will end up with more states but fewer deleagates at the end of the day.....

LiberalNation
02-05-2008, 09:14 PM
Possible, she needs Cali tho.

LiberalNation
02-05-2008, 09:19 PM
Saying now McCain is going to take NY. Lots of delegates there.

Immanuel
02-05-2008, 10:21 PM

jd

This whole thing is a dream come true for you Democrats! :D

If, as it is looking, McCain wins the nomination, you guys win regardless of what party wins the general election in November... and the rest of America is, well... just plain screwed. :)

The Democrats in Washington must be thrilled to death about all this. Note:I wanted to write a crude remark about what they must be doing in their shorts, but, well, for decency, I changed my mind. :)

Immie

JohnDoe
02-05-2008, 10:28 PM
This whole thing is a dream come true for you Democrats! :D

If, as it is looking, McCain wins the nomination, you guys win regardless of what party wins the general election in November... and the rest of America is, well... just plain screwed. :)

The Democrats in Washington must be thrilled to death about all this. Note:I wanted to write a crude remark about what they must be doing in their shorts, but, well, for decency, I changed my mind. :)

Immie well shoot, the Dems are divided too....only 2 ways verses the 3 ways as the repubs, but the Dem party is divided no less....

jd

Immanuel
02-05-2008, 10:34 PM
well shoot, the Dems are divided too....only 2 ways verses the 3 ways as the repubs, but the Dem party is divided no less....

jd

Not really... the Dems have two voices (three counting McCain)... all saying the same thing. It is a win/win/win situation for the Dems thank to GWB and Dick Cheney (emphasis on Dick)!

Immie

5stringJeff
02-06-2008, 11:33 AM

It's called politics.

glockmail
02-06-2008, 12:58 PM
It's called politics. Its called dirty tricks. With any luck, the Huckster will get lots of delagates, and McCain's trick will come back to bite him in the ass.

02-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Its called dirty tricks. With any luck, the Huckster will get lots of delagates, and McCain's trick will come back to bite him in the ass.

it was legal, but its still a run around the people. and that pisses me off.

manu1959
02-06-2008, 01:02 PM
it was legal, but its still a run around the people. and that pisses me off.

that is what caucauses are by definition.....

5stringJeff
02-06-2008, 01:07 PM
Its called dirty tricks. With any luck, the Huckster will get lots of delagates, and McCain's trick will come back to bite him in the ass.

It's backroom politics, and it's what caucuses are all about. It's a fact of life.