PDA

View Full Version : Hold your nose?

glockmail
02-06-2008, 08:41 AM
For Conservatives only. Are you going to hold your nose and pull the R lever, vote for Hillary to scuttle the ship, or maintain your principles and not vote for any presidential candidate?

Immanuel
02-06-2008, 08:44 AM
For Conservatives only. Are you going to hold your nose and pull the R lever, vote for Hillary to scuttle the ship, or maintain your principles and not vote for any presidential candidate?

Option #4) waiting for a qualified third party candidate to throw his/her hat in the ring.

Immie

PS should edit that to say... praying for...

theHawk
02-06-2008, 08:48 AM
Defeat Hillary or The Hussein, at all costs....

glockmail
02-06-2008, 08:51 AM
I think I'll withold and write in Mitt Romney.

Pale Rider
02-06-2008, 08:54 AM
I'll withhold my vote in this poll until after the convention. If Ron Paul is on a ticket, I'll vote for him. If not, and mccain is the repub, I'll be what's already been coined today, "a kamakazi voter," and vote for the dem just to keep mccain out of the White House.

PostmodernProphet
02-06-2008, 10:16 AM
I'll vote for the most conservative candidate available, and make a list of the folks who have been pretending to be conservative for the past few years, but vanished when things get tough.....we always need to know who the posers are......

hjmick
02-06-2008, 10:32 AM
Well, since it's pretty much a forgone conclusion that the state of California will go to the Democrats, I can pretty much do whatever I want with my vote. Odds are, I'll write in Fred Thompson...or my wife.

manu1959
02-06-2008, 10:33 AM
i suggest you go look at the total votes in each state cast by dems and then the total cast by gop.....my public school math education tells me the dems have more voters than the gop......not sure who the pubs put up matter....

5stringJeff
02-06-2008, 12:06 PM
Other: vote for Ron Paul on the Libertarian and/or Constitution Party ticket.

02-06-2008, 12:09 PM
honestly, i have no clue what i'm going to do

LiberalNation
02-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Well if Obama get's it I might vote McCain, wont be holding my nose tho........

hjmick
02-06-2008, 01:05 PM

Really? For some reason this surprises me. Is this because you support and believe in Hillary so strongly, or because you can't stand Obama? I would have never thought you would jump parties, I figured for one of those "Democrats at all costs" types.

glockmail
02-06-2008, 01:08 PM
Well if Obama get's it I might vote McCain, wont be holding my nose tho........ Racist.

hjmick
02-06-2008, 01:09 PM

Racist.

Okay...that was funny. :lol:

glockmail
02-06-2008, 01:11 PM
Okay...that was funny. :lol: Its the only plausible explanation, since Obama and Hillary have the same platform.

manu1959
02-06-2008, 01:11 PM
Racist.

i think it is both sexist and racists....

LiberalNation
02-06-2008, 01:13 PM
Really? For some reason this surprises me. Is this because you support and believe in Hillary so strongly, or because you can't stand Obama? I would have never thought you would jump parties, I figured for one of those "Democrats at all costs" types.
I don't mind Obama but I don't think he can deliver. He's not connected in Washington to the level needed. He'll be ineffective and is too far left even for me.

McCain, he's not far right, really if Hillary wasn't running against him I'd consider voting for him first.

I like Hillary because she goe with th polls, is connected, and I like most of her positons except maybe on gun control.

Plus I'm racist against blacks and sexist against guys.

I really wanted to vote for Richerdson, I liked him best of all but he's gone.