PDA

View Full Version : There is still hope

02-06-2008, 12:04 PM
Wrote this over in my blog, but figured i should post it here too.

I know people are discouraged by last night. But it's not over. Romney can still win enough delegates. it's just going to be alot tougher now. it will take more work than ever now.

And even if Romney's run is over. we all have new friends. we can still go out and vote for strong conservatives in offices regardless what we think about the Presidential race. This is not a time to abandon the Republicans but to reinfornce the need to vote out RINOs in favor of conservatives in the local and congressional races. This is a time to retake the Senate and House because we are definitely going to need it regardless who gets the Presidency.

Remember everyone, it's not over yet. As long as we draw breath we can fight for the principles we want. As long as we live we can influence. Because thats the beauty of this country. The power to make our lives better isnt in Washington. Its in ourselves. We will dictate what happens in our own lives and in the lives of those we care about. We have a choice. we can give into despair and feel helpless or we can go out and choose to have hope. We can choose to believe that regardless what happens things will work out for the best. And we can go out and make good things happen. Because we are the power, not washington.

nevadamedic
02-06-2008, 01:04 PM
Wrote this over in my blog, but figured i should post it here too.

I know people are discouraged by last night. But it's not over. Romney can still win enough delegates. it's just going to be alot tougher now. it will take more work than ever now.

And even if Romney's run is over. we all have new friends. we can still go out and vote for strong conservatives in offices regardless what we think about the Presidential race. This is not a time to abandon the Republicans but to reinfornce the need to vote out RINOs in favor of conservatives in the local and congressional races. This is a time to retake the Senate and House because we are definitely going to need it regardless who gets the Presidency.

Remember everyone, it's not over yet. As long as we draw breath we can fight for the principles we want. As long as we live we can influence. Because thats the beauty of this country. The power to make our lives better isnt in Washington. Its in ourselves. We will dictate what happens in our own lives and in the lives of those we care about. We have a choice. we can give into despair and feel helpless or we can go out and choose to have hope. We can choose to believe that regardless what happens things will work out for the best. And we can go out and make good things happen. Because we are the power, not washington.

CNN just reported on it's ticker that Romney is meeting with his top advisors today and they are reccommending that he pull out. So it may very well be over.

02-06-2008, 01:04 PM
CNN just reported on it's ticker that Romney is meeting with his top advisors today and they are reccommending that he pull out. So it may very well be over.

if it's over. It's just over for Romney. But the power is still with the people and in the end we will triump over washington shrills, such as yourself.

nevadamedic
02-06-2008, 01:07 PM
if it's over. It's just over for Romney. But the power is still with the people and in the end we will triump over washington shrills, such as yourself.

Such as myself? :laugh2:

02-06-2008, 01:09 PM

yes. sad isnt it?

5stringJeff
02-06-2008, 01:11 PM

You and your support of McCain fit the definition (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?db=dictionary&q=shrill) pretty well:
betraying some strong emotion or attitude in an exaggerated amount, as antagonism or defensiveness.

nevadamedic
02-06-2008, 01:12 PM
yes. sad isnt it?

Nothing to be sad about.

gabosaurus
02-06-2008, 01:15 PM
What's sad about it? Self-destruction can be a wonderful thing.
We should all unite to defeat Hillary.

02-06-2008, 01:16 PM
What's sad about it? Self-destruction can be a wonderful thing.
We should all unite to defeat Hillary.

whats the point if regardless who gets elected everything will be the same?