PDA

View Full Version : Obama or Hillary?

gabosaurus
02-06-2008, 01:31 PM
You are going to get stuck with one of them. Which one would be the least of the two "evils" that would be POTUS?
I myself can't imagine another four years of Billory. Big Business special interests would have a field day. Cigar sales would increase though.

hjmick
02-06-2008, 01:40 PM
I'm not saying your wrong, but you are indeed counting your chickens before they hatch. A lot can happen between now and November.

PostmodernProphet
02-06-2008, 01:46 PM
I can think of many ways that Hillary and even Obama can lose this election, even without Republicans "winning" it....

Trigg
02-06-2008, 02:37 PM
You are going to get stuck with one of them. Which one would be the least of the two "evils" that would be POTUS?
I myself can't imagine another four years of Billory. Big Business special interests would have a field day. Cigar sales would increase though.

Besides his great "hope" that the two parties come together, what exactly are his plans???

All I hear from him, I have a dream nonsense, and no actual plans or ideas for how is he going to change the "washington machine".

Hillary, as much as I can't stand her, does have a plan and very specific ideas for how she wants the country to change.

McCain is just another dem and I might not have anyone to vote for if he gets the nod from the republican party.

MtnBiker
02-06-2008, 02:40 PM
Obama - lesser of 2 evils (or three)

5stringJeff
02-06-2008, 05:03 PM
Obama - lesser of 2 evils (or three)

:clap::clap:

manu1959
02-06-2008, 05:21 PM
i like the preacher he makes me feel good about myself.......now pass the collection plate.....daddy needs a new cadilac

02-06-2008, 05:25 PM
no idea. If i had a choice, id just pray for a strong independent run from somebody who is conservative.

theHawk
02-06-2008, 05:59 PM

I'd rather see Hillary, simply because I think she'd be a bit more tough on Iran and on other foreign policy issues. Obama wouldn't do a fucking thing to stop terrorists carrying out their plans. He is an absolutely clueless idiot who thinks talk is going hold off the Islamo-shitheads from attacking us.