PDA

View Full Version : Congress and Senate

02-06-2008, 02:56 PM
Everyone, please remember conservatism isnt dead. We might need to focus more on our local fights though. We need Conservatives in the House and Senate. Especially if we are going to have to check a liberal presidency.

Get involved in the local fights. Support conservatives for Congress and let's push our movement forward!

Kathianne
02-06-2008, 03:31 PM
Everyone, please remember conservatism isnt dead. We might need to focus more on our local fights though. We need Conservatives in the House and Senate. Especially if we are going to have to check a liberal presidency.

Get involved in the local fights. Support conservatives for Congress and let's push our movement forward!

That's what I'm going with. I'll be volunteering for Sauerberg who's running against Durbin. He doesn't have much of a chance, but it's a start. We were lucky to get Roskam for the House to replace Henry Hyde. It's not so easy getting Republicans to run, much less win in Illinois.

Mr. P
02-06-2008, 03:41 PM

I'll have you know I PUSH my movement every morning, thank you very much!

What is your view/definition of conservatism?