PDA

View Full Version : Support thread: post youre problems or issues here for constructive feedback.

actsnoblemartin
02-06-2008, 03:46 PM
what issues or problems are you facing, post them here

for constructive feedback that can help you solve them

Mr. P
02-06-2008, 03:49 PM
Yer kidding with this one aren't ya? I hope. :slap:

Yurt
02-06-2008, 04:02 PM
i have this major pimple on my ass, what do you recommend?

jimnyc
02-06-2008, 04:02 PM

And I have a long crack in mine. Unsure of what to do, any ideas?

hjmick
02-06-2008, 04:04 PM

Bondo.

actsnoblemartin
02-06-2008, 04:08 PM
While I sincerely like you as posters, and i get that youre joking, you are still technically derailing my thead

I wanted this to be helpful :(

jimnyc
02-06-2008, 04:11 PM
Bondo.

Would that make it itchy? Confucius once said "Man who go to bed with itchy hiny wake up with smelly finger"

DrJohn
02-06-2008, 04:13 PM
Aren't there other boards where you can go for 'help' or feedback?

Just wondering why you would post this here at DP...

actsnoblemartin
02-06-2008, 04:14 PM
this wasnt for me, this was for everyone.

Just cause its a political message boards, doesnt mean we have to be assholes to each other, or have to forget were human beings who can help each other.

I guess im just too nieve

:laugh2:

Aren't there other boards where you can go for 'help' or feedback?

Just wondering why you would post this here at DP...

DrJohn
02-06-2008, 04:19 PM
this wasnt for me, this was for everyone.

Just cause its a political message boards, doesnt mean we have to be assholes to each other, or have to forget were human beings who can help each other.

I guess im just too nieve

:laugh2:

There's nothing wrong with trying to help people but I believe that if someone here wanted (or needed) help they would rather have a link to a place that specializes in that kind of thing.
That's just mu opinion.
I'm kind of new here and I have no doubt that those of you that have developed a friendship over the years would not hesitate to help one another.
But someone would have to ask, not post in a generic 'help' thread.

If I'm wrong or I've over stepped my bounds, feel free to flame on.....

actsnoblemartin
02-06-2008, 04:32 PM
You did nothing wrong, perhaps i should have waited for someone to ask, but i am ready to give links to any real problem out there :)

There's nothing wrong with trying to help people but I believe that if someone here wanted (or needed) help they would rather have a link to a place that specializes in that kind of thing.
That's just mu opinion.
I'm kind of new here and I have no doubt that those of you that have developed a friendship over the years would not hesitate to help one another.
But someone would have to ask, not post in a generic 'help' thread.

If I'm wrong or I've over stepped my bounds, feel free to flame on.....

jackass
02-06-2008, 05:06 PM

Now Martin...you have been here long enough to know that a thread like this is just asking for a flamefest!!

Mr. P
02-06-2008, 06:25 PM

DUCT TAPE, the handy mans secret weapon!

82Marine89
02-06-2008, 06:43 PM
Well, I made it to 100,000 rep points in only about 1455 posts. I probably don't deserve 20,000 of those points because they were given to me by the 'Rep Club' so that they could spread it around and continually give each other reach arounds to feed their ego's.

manu1959
02-06-2008, 06:46 PM
a close friend of mine belongs to a message board.....and there is this poster there that posts thread after thread about crazy shit and my friend wants them to stop....what should my friend tell this person.....

Said1
02-06-2008, 07:04 PM
a close friend of mine belongs to a message board.....and there is this poster there that posts thread after thread about crazy shit and my friend wants them to stop....what should my friend tell this person.....

You don't have to be ashamed, you're the friend, aren't you? Either way, I say kick the guys ass. Verbally of course, don't want anyone going to jail. :laugh2:

Mr. P
02-06-2008, 07:04 PM
Well, I made it to 100,000 rep points in only about 1455 posts. I probably don't deserve 20,000 of those points because they were given to me by the 'Rep Club' so that they could spread it around and continually give each other reach arounds to feed their ego's.

I feel cheated and inadequate that 82 has so many more rep point than I do.
I think I need a self esteem counselor.

actsnoblemartin
02-06-2008, 07:40 PM
:laugh2: yeah I really should have known better to be honest

Now Martin...you have been here long enough to know that a thread like this is just asking for a flamefest!!

shattered
02-06-2008, 07:43 PM

Most of us are facing the same problem.. There's this hypothetical nitwit on this hypothetical political board that's always posting stupid threads, and he just won't stop.

What do you recommend?

shattered
02-06-2008, 07:44 PM

Shit. You beat me to it. We must have the same hypothetical friends...

actsnoblemartin
02-06-2008, 07:45 PM
Tell um, while your happy to have them on the board, you need them to pleaese tone it down with some of the threads, and be specific as to what type of threads, and why you want them to stop making them

actsnoblemartin
02-06-2008, 07:46 PM
Tell um, while your happy to have them on the board, you need them to pleaese tone it down with some of the threads, and be specific as to what type of threads, and why you want them to stop making them

Most of us are facing the same problem.. There's this hypothetical nitwit on this hypothetical political board that's always posting stupid threads, and he just won't stop.

What do you recommend?

stephanie
02-06-2008, 08:01 PM

Bring your ass up here...I'll pop it for you...:D

dan
02-06-2008, 08:11 PM

:puke3:

Said1
02-06-2008, 08:19 PM
:puke3:

You didn't know about girls and zits? If not, you better learn to leave those blackheds alone, or ELSE! :laugh2:

Yurt
02-07-2008, 12:31 AM

:scared: